Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

blinky95

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:13 am
ok can i have some COFFEE???  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:46 am
Sure thing.

*Pours a cup-o-joe for Blinky, and sets it in front of her with the creamers and the sugar.*

Anything else?  

BizzyBo

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:12 am
User Image
Can I have a hot chocolate please Bo. Its freezing here today
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:57 am
*Enter the bar*
Hi there ...  

NocturnusWolf

Harmonie_Kaia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:13 am
BizzyBo
Sure thing.

*Pours a cup-o-joe for Blinky, and sets it in front of her with the creamers and the sugar.*

Anything else?

NO!!! Bo that wasn't the smartest idea!!! She is going to get really hyper like I did last night at the party after your puter stoped working again!!!

By the way, may I have some coffee? I like to be hyper and make my neighbors complain I have my music on too loud!!! Im a tween what are they gonna do? I just like my hip-hop really loud!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:25 am
eek NOOOOOO! watever u do DONT give kaia coffee...she scares me wen she gets hyper! she might kill meh... gonk AHHHH! shes at my house. i gtg hide! ninja

rofl jk  

blinky95

Finfour

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:27 am
-looks around for an open seat- -hmmmmm slides over to an empty seat in the corner of the resteraunt and orders a martini in secret-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 pm
Sure thing guys.

*Walks around the bar and begind brewing up some coffee for Kaia. While the coffee is brewing he begins to warm up some milk for Ancantsia's hot chocolate. Then Bizzy grabs a bottle of Segrem's Extra Dry Gin, a bottle of Vermouth and the olives from there respective places. He begins by setting a martini glass on the bar in front of him. Next he grabs a shaker and add a 10 count of gin, and a two count of vermouth and some ice. He then tops the shaker and begins to shake what his momma gave him. After a few second of entertaining everyone in the bar he strains the mixture into the martini glass and garnishes with a green olive. Walks over to where Finfour is sitting a places the drink in front of him.*

Can I see your ID?.......... xp

*He returns to the milk that is warming and tosses in a couple of pieces of Abuelita chocolate and begins mixing to hurry along th melting process. Bizzy then turn his attention to the coffee that has finished brewing and pours out a cup for Kaia and sets it in front of her with the sugar and the creamers.*

Enjoy Miss Kaia xd

*Finally he turns his attention to the hot chocolate on the stove. He mixes it a little more until it is done melting. He pours it out into a mug and tops it off with some whipped cream and some chocolate sprinkles. He takes the mug over to the shadows where Ancantsia lurks and places the mug on the little stand that is barely peeking out.*

Here you go love, enjoy. xd  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:24 pm
blinky95
eek NOOOOOO! watever u do DONT give kaia coffee...she scares me wen she gets hyper! she might kill meh... gonk AHHHH! shes at my house. i gtg hide! ninja

rofl jk

rofl you guys are funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:01 pm
H_Kaia
BizzyBo
Sure thing.

Anything else?

NO!!! Bo that wasn't the smartest idea!!! She is going to get really hyper like I did last night at the party after your puter stoped working again!!!

By the way, may I have some coffee? I like to be hyper and make my neighbors complain I have my music on too loud!!! Im a tween what are they gonna do? I just like my hip-hop really loud!!!
ewww..... hip-hop sucks  

less_than_angelic

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:04 pm
User Image
*sips my hot chocolate* Thank you Bo - its great as usual heart
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:06 pm
*sits at the bar*  

less_than_angelic

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:36 pm
I think that caffeine is the last thing that Kaia and Blinky needs, lol. These girls seem like they're on an overload already! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Hehe Chibi that is sooo true u should have seen me at 12:00am my time at the ball yesterday it was kinda scary!!!*adds every creamer and sugar in front of her* Thanks Bo, but I need some more sugar xd this will be good for now tho!!! *sips coffee*
*starts to bounce of the walls*
Hehe Im going to dance like I did last night let me turn up my jams so the old dude next door will complain!!!  

Harmonie_Kaia

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:48 pm
Lol Kaia, you sound like you were the life of the party huhs eek

*ties Kaia's legs down to her chair*

Oki girl.. this is for your own good. And the safety of everyone else in the Bar here sweatdrop

*notions to Bo*

No more coffee nor sugar for this lil lady please!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games