Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trigun Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 pm

hi. i'm trigun forever.

as in, trigun is forever.

because it's the greatest.

Don't mind this avatar, I made myself broke buying the guitar, so I look pretty newb-ish.

Trigun is of coruse, one of my interests, though I am into most other animes as well.

I enjoy reading books, including thrillers like Dean Koontz novels, and Fantasy like Piers Anthony's Xanth novels.
Basically, If a book has a decent plot, I'll read it.

Apparently, someone here thinks I am pretty good at discussing things, so I guess I'm flattered. biggrin

If ever there was a great soda, it would have to be wild cherry pepsi.
people always tell me i'm nuts for finding pepsi better than coke, but that's their problem. XP

You know what I hate though? I hate a few things.

I hate:
-that taste you get when you drink orange juice after brushing your teeth.
-people who hate trigun
-book haters
-intolerant people
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:37 pm

Hey, I'm Cheal Berts, Cheal for short.

Like to RP, make sigs & avies, play video games, and hang out with my friends.

I am new to the whole RPing thing and don't know why I keep getting a join rejection from RP guilds.

If anyone has some tips for sending a 'request to join' message, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me with "RP Tips" as the title

Cheal Berts

Lt Snowman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:05 am

Hi, I'm Short-Snowman

You can call my Snowman or Short. I enjoy playing sports, computer, and hanging out with friends. I also like to discuss important topics especially when they pertain to me.

I dislike people who have an opinion simply because they think it is cool, in other words, they jump on the band-wagon. If you have reasonings for your opinion, I will respect it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:14 pm

I'm me.. lol I like to be called Usagi or Usa-chan cuz bunnies are cute.. whee I like Gackt, Keiko Matsui, anime music.. and a lot of other kinds of music.. I'm currently starting to be obsessed with The Cure 3nodding
I love the anime D.N.Angel, Fruits Basket, Aquarian Age, Trigun (of what I've seen so far), Galaxy Angel (hehe Forte hehe so funny), Kyo Kara Maoh!, and any story with dragons in it! ^.^ (esp. Dragonflight by Anne McAffrey (sp?)) ummm.. I'm a book worm.. and I'm starting to learn how to use paint.net (an excellent program that is like Super MSPaint ^.^) and that's about it heart Oh, and I like to play the piano heart heart 3nodding

chiisa ningyo

RyD_Roe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:17 pm

my RPC is Roe Burnhardt, my true name is Brian, and I am a Scorpio. This is my fifth Guild, and I hope to be here for awhile, although I dont see any reason to leave. I believe in Christianity, but I dont believe in any one type, for most are prejudice, and I am anything but prejudice. I dont believe in sex before marriage, not just for religious reasons, but alot of other as well. And I am also a metrosexual. So I hang out with alot of girls, they are pretty much all my friends. wink okay, thats it, toodles
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:45 pm

Trigun Forever
hi. i'm trigun forever.

as in, trigun is forever.

because it's the greatest.

Don't mind this avatar, I made myself broke buying the guitar, so I look pretty newb-ish.

Trigun is of coruse, one of my interests, though I am into most other animes as well.

I enjoy reading books, including thrillers like Dean Koontz novels, and Fantasy like Piers Anthony's Xanth novels.
Basically, If a book has a decent plot, I'll read it.

Apparently, someone here thinks I am pretty good at discussing things, so I guess I'm flattered. biggrin

If ever there was a great soda, it would have to be wild cherry pepsi.
people always tell me i'm nuts for finding pepsi better than coke, but that's their problem. XP

You know what I hate though? I hate a few things.

I hate:
-that taste you get when you drink orange juice after brushing your teeth.
-people who hate trigun
-book haters
-intolerant people

loll you are v. funny (pepsi is so better than coke.. coke tastes like it has cinnamon in it or something xp ) lol and I hate the same things you do.. I mean.. what's wrong with books?? They're the best things EVER! 3nodding

chiisa ningyo

Alinamay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:15 pm

Nickname: Mil

Personality: Happy, talkative (not really), a bit short tempered (but not on the internet). domokun

Interests: Flute, Gaia (Duh!), Videogames, DDR, Hanging out with my friends outside, Running, Biking, and a bunch of other stuff too. sweatdrop

Other: Well, I just started school today and it went by so fast!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:56 am

Todami.

What. need more? ask.

Todami

Swine Flu gonna get you

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:02 am

hi i am austin and im am 16 i love video games and reading sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:58 pm

Yo, I'm Lenny. 3nodding But that's not my real name, of course. I'm a girl IRL, and I have a job working in a factory that deals with explosives and helps make things for the government. (I don't work with explosive things myself).

I hangout in QnA, Minishops. I'm very much a lurker, but I imagine I will have fun posts to read here. blaugh

And as for my age.. I'm.. over 18 and under 25. domokun

Oh! And I also like anime and video games. razz My favorite all-time video games are FFVI and Chronotrigger. I also like the Harvest Moon series. As for anime.. Hm. Fushigi Yuugi, Little Snow Fairy Sugar, Chobits, DBZ, Sailor Moon, PPGZ.. And... I can't think of anymore!

That's it for my intro~. I'll be sure to put up a banner in my minishop.

Oh, and I also loooove the color purple. But you'd never know it from my profile and avatar.

Len-Lan

Unbeatable Browser

7,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

corena

Glittering Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:10 am

I'm corena (lower case c plz)..

I'm no noob..

I'm 18..

Love cats..

fav color is blue, not red..

P.S. I love Trigun too
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:52 pm

Hello~! My name is Killer Lolita~!
I am 17 years old and my fav color is purple and red!
Hmm...that's about it~! whee
(I am very hyper, so beware. wink )

KillerxPhantom

Kazurou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Yo wink
I am Kazurou, 16 years old and im asian, i live in germany though.
My Hobbies are reading, training,Manga/Anime and RPGs. Futhermore i like to draw ... however im not creative at all xD so i often copy things/ pictures that i find "interesting and "perfect"".
My fav. color is purp and my fav. food is Marron Glacés.
That's it smile if you need more information about me, feel free to ask me about it wink
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:30 pm

HI, *hickup*
My name is Lithon and I have and Alcohol problem. *tips over*
I'm 15 and uh i don't remember what my favorite color is.... How did I get here?

Tiny Roar

Liberal Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Lil_angel234

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:39 pm

Hey you can call me angel!I like random pms so pm me somtimes k peoples!
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games