Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:58 pm
hydra4
((i cant believe bixyll just killed my freaking character))
((i know. billy why did you kill naota?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:15 pm
((lol ya he's probably just impatient... u guys left me in the dark realm))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:19 pm
MrAsianK
((lol ya he's probably just impatient... u guys left me in the dark realm))
((its not my fault. bixyll grabed berry she couldn't do anything.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
(ummmm how did i kill you i ripped the demon out of you i fased through you i didnt punch right into your stomach)) i did what a did to drarak  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:43 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
(ummmm how did i kill you i ripped the demon out of you i fased through you i didnt punch right into your stomach)) i did what a did to drarak
((well in the process you killed him and now i have to get another char and no one isnt morning that i died like one of you could have said oh no naota died but its just rip out die keep on going))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:44 pm
Berry looks at bixyll."how am i supposed to beat yunalesca?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:45 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((well in the process you killed him and now i have to get another char and no one isnt morning that i died like one of you could have said oh no naota died but its just rip out die keep on going))

(( how did it kill you! i did he did the same thing to drarak and he ended up just fine....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" youve got to send her to the fareplane" bixyll pulled out the blade  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

(( how did it kill you! i did he did the same thing to drarak and he ended up just fine....))
((hello my charys younger than him))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:50 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

(( so.... i didnt do anything to harm you i just pulled out the demon my hand didnt really go into you like leaving a hole in your stomach it just went though grabbed the demon and came out with nothing wrong his stomach))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:51 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( so.... i didnt do anything to harm you i just pulled out the demon my hand didnt really go into you like leaving a hole in your stomach it just went though grabbed the demon and came out with nothing wrong his stomach))
((I think he means that since he was younger, he coudn't handle it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" youve got to send her to the fareplane" bixyll pulled out the blade
"i try." Berry begins the sending.

"no!"yunalesca goes and try to attack berry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:55 pm
bixyll juimped in fron of berry and took the hit for her he pulled out his blade  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:00 pm
A bright light surrounds the room and no one can see anything."NOOOooooooo."yunalesca disappears, and bery falls down and hits the ground.

The disappears and berry has wounds all over her, and is uncousious, and still alive.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
A bright light surrounds the room and no one can see anything."NOOOooooooo."yunalesca disappears, and bery falls down and hits the ground.

The disappears and berry has wounds all over her, and is uncousious, and still alive.
" heh Bixyll picked her up and took her to her room he patched her up than went back to his room half way there he fell to the ground and went unconouis from major blood loss  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games