Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:50 pm
i'm temporarily off of the guild....sorry guys sweatdrop if someone wants to run the ramen bar (like you sakura) feel free to do so until one of the barkeeps arives 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:54 pm
Manji-luo
i'm temporarily off of the guild....sorry guys sweatdrop if someone wants to run the ramen bar (like you sakura) feel free to do so until one of the barkeeps arives 3nodding

Roger boss!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:57 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

Roger boss!
lol, thanks. i might run off and go do something else if i get bored as well, so this is just as a precaution 3nodding thanks hun! *huggles you*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:59 pm
I'm headed home be right back in 30min or so  

Sakura-Kyoukan

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:10 pm
holy ******** .__.;; at 2.8 pounds... pico is over weight... the vet says hes chubby!!! HES ONLY 2.8 POUNDS HOW IS THAT CHUBBY?!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:11 pm
... and he threw up in my hand on the way home... so maybe now 1 pound  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:18 pm
rofl rofl rofl

ok i'm back  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:19 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
hahaha awwwww =(

*die! die! muahahaha*

(my sister is psycho, she told her whole family of like 7 to get into the pool, and then she built rock walls so they couldnt get out. and she watched them drown.)

User Image  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:22 pm
hahahaha yesh!

welll i'm not earning any gold so, if you guys dont mind i'm out till later. If they fix the gold glitch i'll be posting again no worries! love you all *muah*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:23 pm
Noooo! Go fishing with me!! gonk  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:24 pm
Kinta_Wolfe

fishing is down too man!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:27 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

fishing is down too man!
I know! ******** BAIT!! crying crying  

Kinta the Skank

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:03 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
hahaha awwwww =(

*die! die! muahahaha*

(my sister is psycho, she told her whole family of like 7 to get into the pool, and then she built rock walls so they couldnt get out. and she watched them drown.)

User Image

i did that like 30 times!! i love getting sims in a room full of chairs and then take away the door and get them to light a fire in the fireplace.... mwahahaha!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:09 pm
jfm567
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
hahaha awwwww =(

*die! die! muahahaha*

User Image

i did that like 30 times!! i love getting sims in a room full of chairs and then take away the door and get them to light a fire in the fireplace.... mwahahaha!! twisted
O_o I've never done that before.. I usually DO get bored with the sims and stuff pretty quick.. so I have alot of gravestones XD But never that.. I'll keep that one in mind..  

Kinta the Skank

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:35 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
jfm567
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
hahaha awwwww =(

*die! die! muahahaha*

User Image

O_o I've never done that before.. I usually DO get bored with the sims and stuff pretty quick.. so I have alot of gravestones XD But never that.. I'll keep that one in mind..

one time there was a real unintentional fire that actually burnt down the whole house and killed everyone, exept the phone...........(i didnt do it)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games