Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:31 pm
w00t! my night just got extended!!! I don't have to go to work till 4 in the evening instead of 7 in the morning!

SCORE 1 FOR ME!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:32 pm
>.> <.< Ok I know this is bragging but... my first cosplay was as Sloth from FMA, the anime Sloth not the manga Sloth because manga Sloth has yet to show up scream anyway... she came out PERFECT. Everyone who had seen far enough ahead knew who I was and said I did a great job with it 3nodding  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:32 pm
*high fives Undakai*

THATS SO FREAKING AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:33 pm
Alright all, I need to get some sleep before class in the morning. See you tomorrow!

And I'll see you at school, Sanzo.

G'night, y'all!  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:34 pm
Gnight Indigo, see you tomorrow  
Sanzoskitsune
>.> <.< Ok I know this is bragging but... my first cosplay was as Sloth from FMA, the anime Sloth not the manga Sloth because manga Sloth has yet to show up scream anyway... she came out PERFECT. Everyone who had seen far enough ahead knew who I was and said I did a great job with it 3nodding

That's freaking awesome too!

I have limited resources so I did Kyou from Fruits Basket. I bought a black t-shirt, altered some tan pants (they kinda still need those pockets) made a black and white bracelet, then found out the manga has *red* beads. I have a blue sweater like in the anime too.  

Trish the Stalker

Undakai
Crew

Indigo Project
Alright all, I need to get some sleep before class in the morning. See you tomorrow!

And I'll see you at school, Sanzo.

G'night, y'all!
night Indigo!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:35 pm
Nighty night! *huggles*  

Trish the Stalker

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:35 pm
La Belle Isolde
Sanzoskitsune

I have limited resources so I did Kyou from Fruits Basket. I bought a black t-shirt, altered some tan pants (they kinda still need those pockets) made a black and white bracelet, then found out the manga has *red* beads. I have a blue sweater like in the anime too.
Nice! I would've glomped you LOL I love Kyou he totally rocks, he's such an angry kitty whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:37 pm
Hi sanzo!!
Hi Indigo how is everyone??  

Royale_bank

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:37 pm
Sanzoskitsune
La Belle Isolde
Sanzoskitsune

Nice! I would've glomped you LOL I love Kyou he totally rocks, he's such an angry kitty whee

I have a Kyou plushie. And a Yuki, which I brought with me on a noose.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:38 pm
@Lelie hiya!

@La Belle rofl I can see that, that would be SO in character too  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Royale_bank

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:39 pm
@Sanzo
Hiya back how yah beeen?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:40 pm
I've been good.. I should be heading to bed soon since I have class tomorrow XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Royale_bank

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:45 pm
Are you already back in school??  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games