Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starlitdreams777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:51 am

hello there, my name is Dee. I am 18 years old and I'm from CT. Ill be going to college in a week so im uber excited! smile

i loveeee music. I play guitar and sing for the most part, and in highshool i played trumpet in band. i listen to a variety of music rangeing from dave matthews band to evanescence to eminem and faith hill and all in between... did i do a good job with the to's to from's? haha anyway. ... i love to draw, go to the beach, and have fun with my friends.

Im very new to gaia, so i dont know much, so if you have any advice for me, please do tell! smile

thanks! Dee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:37 pm

Hello

I was invited to join this Guild awhile ago,

But I never really posted.

I am very odd, I love Music, I play some guitar, not much but some.

I am currently in New Jersey. But do not originate from there.

I am Fourteen, And my name isn't Anna, But RandomKatrina just sounded so wrong.

Hepkat

toribeth99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:27 pm

hi i am toribeth!

So... what am i suppose to do here?????

...hi
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:54 pm

Hello, my name is Icat2. I'm a 21 yr. old male from CA. I enjoy snowboarding, anime, and friends. I also love Frank Capra movies because they are funny and have a moral point. I have been to every state in the US., Canada, Mexico, Korea, Hong Kong, and the Philippines because my dad was into travel. I work in the media industry in graphic design.

Icat2

Undead Tolly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:57 pm

Hi, I'm Tolly. I'm really old like 25 and I'm never going to grow up. I'm just going to watch anime and be a big dork until they take away my dork privileges. I like Eureka Seven, FLCL, Full Metal, and Big O. I also play Magic the Gathering. Then, there's work. I'm a Systems Tech who builds automated control systems for HVAC systems. They actually call it Energy Efficency in Enviromental Controls. But whatever. I read New Teen Titans and I'm a former Vampire the Masquerader.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:36 pm

hello...I'm Sune... 3nodding

Suneru

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:27 pm

well...err...hi

Im Jeremy...im 17...i live in Va...i like alot of stuffs...too much to count
errrr...i listen to just about any type of music except for counrty...and i am a 'SquareEnix (squeenix) whore', according to my best friends...oh...i skateobrad and, of course, i love anime and reading mangas...so...mur
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:37 pm

Joshie-kun
Hi, I'm Joshie-kun...check on my myspace for more infor about me.

Oh, yeah.....I'm teh second member!

Hey, I'm Jey...aka JeyBird. My daughter set me up on here and I am loving it!
I'm 35, I work for a national sports network and I have 2 terrific teenagers with profiles on here. I'm still finding my way around...
Check out my MySpace page at www.myspace.com/jeyc
Thanks for having me!

JeyBird

Mizu_kami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:22 pm

Meh,
i just joined by recomendation of my friend.
my name is Tyler, or mizu... or Tyson, or TyTy (hate it) but whatever.
i jsut turned 16, and am going into 11th grade in 4 days.... the 5th

if anyone cares to get to know me better i have a myspace account for people i meet online. www.myspace.com/FFXI_seeu
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:24 pm

Glad to be here! Thanks! mrgreen

JeyBird

Chaotic Psycho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:54 pm

Hello, my name is Melinda. I'm fourteen, and am turning fifteen on the 27th of October. I like to do a bunch of things, but I love to read! It's my favorite thing to do. I love the color red, along with the color black, and love rock music, or anything connected to it, mostly.

PM me if you want to know more about me.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:50 am

ello im am sin
i like skateboarding and basketball when i am bored and have nothen to do i draw so yeah whats up

sin_696

Majestic Maid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:25 pm

Hey,

Liz here aka clogger xd

I like to clog biggrin

B-day is October 22 (coming up) lol

I like gaia it's fun exclaim

Oh, I love cat's!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:45 am

Hello I am Daku Kitsune. I am 13 years old, my birthday is December 16th.

Lil bout me

Color-Red
Animal-Tiger/Wolf/Fennec Fox
Game-Halo2/KH2/FF games
Movie-Pirates of the Caribbean2/Lords of the Ring 3

I love to play on Gaia 3nodding I love to play video games, and hang out with my friends. Im hyper, most of the time and pretty random, so be warned. ninja I love to draw as well. Feel free to add me!!! Oh, and I love random comments 3nodding

~DakuKitsune

Obeytehsmexypenguin

gamermaster1326

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:51 am

hello people, call me gamer or game. I am 14 years old and likes to play baseball, basketball, and video games, if you wanna find me in Xbox live, my name is exactly this: Master Andres
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games