Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:26 pm
Miss McMorbid
Hey y'all. >.< It's 1:30 over here, what are you guys doing up so late? xp
Chillin'. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:27 pm
The Dark Mistletoe
Miss McMorbid
Hey y'all. >.< It's 1:30 over here, what are you guys doing up so late? xp
Chillin'. cool

Yeah. Well I'm chillaxin'.

I really do hate that word. I also don't like guestimate.  

Miss McMorbid

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:27 pm
Giving and receiving presents, I guess, and conversing, and eating, and drinking (non-alc), and watching tv, and playing video games, and listening to music, and reading, and many other things too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:29 pm
I don't like people who say "touch base" and describe places as "diverse." I got it from my english teacher because many people describe our school campus as diverse and yet we have only 9% of racial diversity.  

Jironimo Kasumi

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:29 pm
@ Miss: Ugh...I do too. My frined says both all the time and it makes me glad school is out. xp

@ Jiro: Wow, you are multi-tasker extraordinaire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:30 pm
Hey ya'll~! 8D
How do I look~?
Sexay, huh? heart heart
Sumo sexy, compliments of shram. 8D

teh_monkeys

Jironimo Kasumi

Shram gave you a sumo suit?!  
Ew, Yeah touch base is such a horrible expression. What I really hate is "Wholesome" I want to strangle people who use that word.  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:31 pm
I have the overwhelming urge too state the obvious: The Dark Mistletoe, you have Quistis in your sig! I love FFVIII! Awesomeness. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:32 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Shram gave you a sumo suit?!

Yesss, that he did. 8D
xDD heart

teh_monkeys

Miss McMorbid

Jironimo Kasumi
I don't like people who say "touch base" and describe places as "diverse." I got it from my english teacher because many people describe our school campus as diverse and yet we have only 9% of racial diversity.

9%? Wow. Haha, it's really weird when you think about the antonym for diversity. I think about a bunch of white people. Isn't odd that anti-diversity normally means a lot of European people?  
Final Fantasy VIII was one of my favorites too! FF Tactics has to be my videogame lover though (such a bad way of describing my favorite game...)

@Billie: do you mean when people use it like "good wholesome fun?" because I get confuzzled over that too!  

Jironimo Kasumi

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:33 pm
[ Terra ]
I have the overwhelming urge too state the obvious: The Dark Mistletoe, you have Quistis in your sig! I love FFVIII! Awesomeness. whee
-Dies (happily)- I am the living version of Instructor Trepe. I love that girl! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:34 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Final Fantasy VIII was one of my favorites too! FF Tactics has to be my videogame lover though (such a bad way of describing my favorite game...)

@Billie: do you mean when people use it like "good wholesome fun?" because I get confuzzled over that too!

Yeah, that or "wholesome recipes" (a la Martha Stewart...Gag me with a spoon!)  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:34 pm
teh_monkeys
Hey ya'll~! 8D
How do I look~?
Sexay, huh? heart heart
Sumo sexy, compliments of shram. 8D

That's hawt. 3nodding

And who knew, I'd find fellow FFVIII lovers? Most people I come across detest it immensely, makes me sad.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games