Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Avery and Whit had just walked through the doors of the dome into the dim lighting when Avery sensed their group over by what seemed to be a sensationally transformed maze. She headed that way immediately, slightly cutting off Whit, who soon followed. Much to his delight he saw the first prankster of the evening as Michishige slowly crept up on the rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsh had successfully dressed himself to his own satisfaction and began toiling around his pied a terre. He couldn't wait to make his great entrance later. It was just too bad his costume was so excellent he had to ensure it was shared.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm
When Michishige said 'Boo' into Christopher's ear, he jumped and turned towards Michishige. In the process, he went 'wahh!!' and shot a fireball out his mouth at Michishige unintentionally.

"It could" Spencer said. He then turned around to see what was going on.

Dr. Sullivan was still wandering around as the Phantom Flosser. He turned invisible.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm
Whit's eyebrows raised at the puff of fire, not that anyone could see that as they were entirely covered by bandages, all the better to make himself even more flammable. He would not be walking beside Chris- that was for sure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm
(( You hash returned! whee

Hehe, French? ))

Jordan jerked away on her broom to avoid any kind of errant fireball. "Well, thanks to Michi, looks like we do have to watch him." She was referring to Christopher. She was glad he was here, and now she saw Avery and Whit heading over as well.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm
Karley squinted up and Tele. Hmm...candy first or later? I suppose I could wait. BUT WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT?! I DON'T WANT TO GET NOTHING! BUT THEN WILL THERE BE TIME FOR THE HAUNTED HOUSE?! NO, I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING!

Tele made a note to self to take care of his notes to self. "Why don't we run through the haunted house real quick?" he asked, pushing her forward by the shoulders.

"Oh, um, okay..." I'D BETTER GET MY CANDY LATER!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm
"Nice one " Avery said sarcastically - though not with much sting as she checked Shige's face for singe marks or missing eyebrows. Finding nothing wrong she set him free and turned to greet the others.
"So what's the plan?" She asked the others as Whit and Shige did some sort of male greeting ritual that involved head nods and numerous hand slaps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sup" Whit said to Shige, completing said ritual, then nodding at the other guys, who were apparently out of hand slapping reach.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:56 pm
Dr. Sullivan slowly and invisibly made his way over to the guys by the haunted house. He took another piece of dental floss out and wrapped it around his gloved fingers.

"Looks like we'll need something to cover his mouth as well" Spencer said, motioning with his thumb to Christopher.

Christopher rolled his eyes. "Sorry about that. You freaked me out" he said to Michishige.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:59 pm
"Uuhhh...does anyone else feel that ?" Avery asked peering around the group. "Somebody's here..." she said peering around Whit and using him as a shield at the same time. Subconsciously of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit looked but saw no one. Which really left 2 options. Darkness or invisibility. Or the third option that Avery was just scared. But hey he wasn't going to mess with a level 5.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 pm
Christopher used his mind reading powers to search for the source. He found some strange thoughts.

I'm gonna get ya. I'm gonna floss ya.

"It's the school dentist" Christopher said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 am
Michishige laughed for quite some time although he almost lost his eyebrows and pirate beard and mustache. After greeting Whit, he bumped Whit's arm with his elbow. "Sup. How's it goin with you-know-who?" he asked quietly to his best friend, repeatedly raising his eyebrow in a way only Michishige could. Then he turned to the rest of the group. "Sorry I'm late, I... uh... got a little held up." Of course, by this he meant he saw a few female students that required his attention. "Oh hey, Dr. Sully." Michishige chuckled nonchalantly to the dentist who was amongst them.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 pm
Jordan put her hand to her mouth on impulse with the thought of teeth. Ha ha. Very scary, a dentist for Halloween. "Don't spit fire at him now, Chris."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 pm
"But isn't being a dentist on Halloween...when you're a dentist in real life...kind of a cheat?" Avery asked focusing on the spot the dentist occupied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit just rolled his eyes at Michishige and slung an arm around the kids neck. His protege needed much refining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias finished tucking the Alligator hood up around his sister's pale hair and tightened it with the drawstring to keep it in place.
He himself had been forced to dress up. As his 5 year old sister had practically bugged out at the thought of him NOT. So he'd grabbed a slightly Steve Irwin-esque outfit from the salvation army store and figured he could wrangle his sister and everyone would get it just fine.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm
"Cheat? Nah. I think he's being resourceful," Michishige stated somewhat in defense of the dentist. "By the way, how do you guys like my costume?" he asked with a grin as he stroked his very manly pirate beard and spun his dagger in his other hand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm
"I'd say it'd look better without that fuzz on your face you keep stroking," Jordan said, smiling. "But yeah, it's great."

Ali pushed the tips of her sleeves up and clapped her hands together. "Let's go, let's go!" She reached up for his hand and starting doing that little pull-hop dance all little kids know how to do.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm
"HOLD it squirt" Zaias said with a mock serious look on his face. He crouched down for what he knew would be a memorable teasing session.
"Have you git your trick or treat bag?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery grinned at Jordan's comment and chucked her lolli-stick in the nearest garbage can. "What're we doing first guys?" She asked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games