Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:57 am

*coughs nervously* Hi.

I am Mustang or Stang (my nicknames), and I'm.... 62 years old. eek

I've been on computers since 1970, when I first tried the land on the moon game (probably doesn't exist anymore). I'm retired *yippeeee* and live on a horse farm. I have one horse and one cat. Both of them are smarter than me. Sigh.

I've played three online games like this -- cokemusic (was great fun at first, then the hackers took over and the whole system went shaky), HabboHotel (also fun, and I'm still on there now and then, lots of friends), and Gaiaonline. So far I like Gaia best if it would: get some music on here like cokemusic, enable our avatars to sit down and dance, (I mean why have a house if you can't use it??) and let us walk without our legs looking like bicycle spokes (hahahaha). But it's great, lots of costumes, furni, games and forums/guilds. It is the most popular of the three I've been on.

Anyway, that's me and my opinions.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:29 am

Well, I was feeling kind of like I was hanging with my youngest kids but, thanks to Stang, I don't feel so out of place. I am half the way through my fifth decade, half the way through my life and half the way through figuring out where I'm going with that.

My son encouraged my participation - mostly, I think, so he could convince me to gift him with items. But I am enjoying playing the games, dressing my avatar in ways I can't dress myself, and exploring the world and the people.

My name is Sandy. I also answer to Mermaid, because I am.

(And for those of you who aren't math savvy, the fifth decade is the forties. 0-10 is the first decade.)

TTFN. Bounce. Bubble.

sandymermaid

k4t3_t3h_gr34t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:49 am

je m'appelle geneviƩve (no, actually my name is katy, but in my french class, my french name is geneviƩve)
i like music--everything but rap--french, anime, manga (fruits basket is my current obsession), and writing. im a freshman and high school is the worst thing thats happened to me so far v_v i cant wait until the day i never have to go to school again.
until then...ill count down the days until christmas break crying
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:03 pm

um,... hi. my name is banana-san. and as one person relized, it is quite funny. If you know japenese, "san" means miss or mrs. but since I am not married, I am officiolly miss Banana. Crazy, huh?
anyway, i am a teen who likes to bring up random converstations. here is one i recorded from slots. these are all real and not fake. otherwise it wouldn't be funny. note myself.
User Image

please comment through PM. Well, I am always around if you're wanting to chat ^ ^

des solo

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:50 pm

I am Steve aaannd.. enjoy art, and collecting.. metel chains. I also think standing out is better than fitting in so.. sometimes I try to do that. My last year of high-school starts in a week so I plan on making it more fun.. hehe.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:45 pm

Hello, Yoshikazu here
I really like art, reading, anime/manga, and listening to Utada Hikaru

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

~Cat~of~Demonic~Peace~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:57 pm

Well I spose you can all call me Siria....everyone else here does. Talk about music and I'll usually jump right in.....sometimes. But it's all good.......
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:45 pm

Ello People!
I have many nick names but, most poeple just call me Keiko~chan!
ummm...I LOVE Japanese cuture and food...
I'm really into manga and anime...
ummm....I Love j-pop and j-rock...
I LOVE Nami Tamaki and other artist!
That's about it!

night326

Gazer Kamachi

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:29 pm

Aighty then, I'm Laucian...short to Lau if ye want, Most call me Gazer though. At work they call me squid...I dunno what thats about....

Anyways I am a huge RPer, I enjoy lots of reading, I play Starcraft and World of Warcraft, I excel at computers.

If anyone needs comp help, want to RP, or is just bored out of their skull, add me to your MSN! It is terran50@hotmail.com! ^^
Oh, and I also have a Yahoo! account (blech). My Yahoo! Messenger is tanixmeliamne

I think that is all.....

Oh! I am 15, I turn 16 in December, w00t!

HALO AND ZELDA ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:56 am

ninja I'm Kimikoren, also called Kimi, Kimiko, and Kimster. And like so many others... I have no earthly idea why I've been invited here. xd

I was a WGer in GD, but I've been a faithful DTAAY (Draw the Av Above You) original member (from the initial DTAAY based in Word Games, which is now hosted in Art Freebies: the horror!) and have gone through, with most of the other DTAAY faithful, thread poofing during server maintenance, pagination errors, and, subsequently four DTAAY threads, each created after the last one was lost in server transition.

I'm also a longtime Dovla RPer, and I've been involved ever since the first thread created by Hana The Wreck, and have stuck with her through account-hackings, thread disappearances, and finally, Hana and I are co-owning the new Dovla RP thread, which has moved to a Guild -- Dovla Fantasy Roleplay Guild (Hana's captain, and I'm Vice Captain) for better organization.

I've randomly popped in a lot of threads around Gaia, but I'm almost always posting in Dovla or DTAAY.

I play FlyFF, have played IRO, and I'm not too shabby with computers or other technology. wink

I'm also 18, and at college for most of the average weekday. sweatdrop

(That post came out longer than expected.)

Kimikoren

Zirralou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:02 pm

Hey!

I'm from Australia and I live on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays.

I love island life (except when there's cyclones) and spend most of my time swimming and snorkeling in the ocean. I'm safe though, and I don't go near sting rays... eek

Thanks so much for letting me join this guild....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Greetings! biggrin My name is dario and I am a neophyte. Hope to have great time with you guys.
smile

BaTuZai_07

Merciella

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:58 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi. I'm Mercia, and I'm not a guildy type person, so I lurk more then post. ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:06 pm

I'm Nat!
i love everything about art, the universe, writing/reading, & black leather.
im a people person and i love talking to anyone about anything =].

TxAxP

build it better

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:02 pm

hi i am orangescale1 i am orangescale's back-up account so by addinng me i skipped the 2 week waiting period
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games