Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<5th Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<5th year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary was thrilled for the start of this year at Hogwarts. She was Prefect and Vice Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team and her grades were good. The only thing that would make everything more perfect if she had a cute boyfriend and end up getting Head Girl. Well, according to her Dad a boyfriend would not make things more perfect for her school life, but that is what all dads said. The best thing about being made prefect and vice captain for Mary was when she sent an owl to her Dad he sent a lengthy letter back both times. She had even gotten to visit with him for a week. It was perfect. He was so cool and was taking an interest in little ol’ her! She knew Quinn was less thrilled about the visit but he held grudges and Mary didn’t feel like it was their Dad’s fault he wasn’t around much. He was busy and Mary felt that he didn’t know exactly how to deal with younger children.

Quinn was with his sister and finally he was beginning to look like a “young man” and less of a “goofy child,” as their mother put it on her one day visit to Georgia to see them. Quinn would have been more offended if he actually liked his mother and respected her. He almost shortened himself and fatten his cheeks again out of spite but to maintain that all year seemed like a headache. Besides he had bigger fish to fry. Between a fiery sermon about how all “gays go to Hell” that summer and seeing his Dad who had the audacity to say he was more of a princess than his sister due to his lack of interest in quidditch (away from Mary of course), Quinn was fed up. His plan had to closet himself for the rest of his life or until he reached 20 or 30, but Quinn was realizing that he wasn’t going to measure up. Even if he got perfect scores on his OWLs, which he planned to do, it wouldn’t measure up as enough for his parents, the Church, and possibly the world. No, this year he was going to be unapologetically him. What’s the worse they could do throw him out? He was pretty sure his Aunt Sophie wouldn’t let that happen and even Grandmama even though it would be a shock. If they accepted werewolves in their family, they should accept his sexuality.

“Quinn! Quinn!” Mary called out waving a hand in front of her brother’s face.

“Huh?”
Quinn said realizing he was spacing out.

Furrowing her brow Mary asked, “Are you okay?”

“Sure,” Quinn said.

“Good, Let’s get our bags on the train and then find you someone to sit with, I’ll be in the prefects carriage so…”

Quinn smiled, shaking his head, taking in his sister who was almost bouncing in her cropped sweatshirt with Minnie Mouse, a pink shirt underneath, shorts and keds. Meanwhile he was less stylish in just a blue t-shirt and jeans. It was a marvel how Mary could take the best from both of their parents and add to it, and Quinn was just well the black sheep. “Alright, bags and then find people.”

Time: 2044-2045

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:46 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian and Aeryn as always raced onto the platform. Aeryn won this time but he had stile as he had hoped on the back part of his trolley and sailed into the platform. Aeryn won lo n speed but he won on style. Speaking of style he had some new bling! During the summer he had gotten a letter from his head of house. Did they finally find that toilet seat? That had been 3rd year. Oh! No detention awaited him at school! He got picked as this years prefect! Admittedly he thought it was a joke letter till the prefect badge nearly landed in his cereal. He was suprised and mostly proud. He may be a bit of a hellion but he was a good kid.

After they got all the trunks and returned a hat Caelan had grabbed off a nearby person's head, Cian and Aeryn were free to roam. Cian spotted Katya and rushed over. He may have blushed a bit when he saw her outfit, mainly the skirt but he shook himself out of it. Besides he was sure Fiana was around here somewhere. Truth be told he would be critical of whoever Aeryn started liking when that time came. So he was cool with Fiana keeping a eye on him. "Hey kitten did you have a good summer?" He said after a hug and quick kiss. He did have his prefect badge on his outer light jacket that covered his tank top. "I got to go prefects car for a fancy secret meeting but afterwards we can meet up or smuggle you in?"

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Graydon Ironshield

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:29 am
There's a shadow hanging heavy
There's a cold chill in my bones
It's a steep road, high and weary
It's a long, long way from home
But I will not shut my eyes
No, I will not fall silent

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

unsortedhalfbloodfirst year

Tally bounded through the barrier and onto the crowded platform, looking around eagerly. She'd never actually been here before, since she and Tara were the oldest grand-kids, and so her reaction wasn't that different from the average muggleborn's. Wide-eyed and grinning, she gazed at the bright red train and the sea of students and families, most chattering loudly, some fidgeting nervously. "Let's pick out a compartment," she urged her sister, but the look on her mother's face made her groan. Apparently they weren't going to get away that easily. She was going to miss her parents, of course, but after being home all summer it was hard to remember them as not-annoying and overprotective. Dutifully, she stayed where she was, as opposed to racing off into the crowd, and craned her neck, hoping to see Tristan and Jack, or the girl she'd met in Diagon, Maisie.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Canary in the mine
Oh I will, honey I will, I will sing.
There's a madness in the valley
There's a darkness that can blind
It was every man for himself
No one's getting out alive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:47 am
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ was feeling more than a little angsty about his last year at Hogwarts. Not because he was necessarily terrified of failing his NEWTs or something; he knew he wasn't the brightest bulb in the proverbial electric chandelier, but he'd make out alright. It was just that he'd never really fit in anywhere before Hogwarts, least of all his own home, and then he'd been whisked away by his bloodsucking brother on an absurd adventure and now it was kind of over. Of course he wasn't going to blend right back into muggle society- he was still a wizard, after all, however much he'd half-arsed his classwork over the years. But it just felt strange that he was now considered an adult, and that he was going to have to seriously think about what he wanted to do after school. And that was a bit scary, since he'd always been kind of a slacker, something generally looked down on by serious adults with 'real jobs'. Brooding in between bites of the pop-tart he'd smuggled in with him, he hunkered down on a bench for a full-on existential crisis.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageThird Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera arrived at the train platform, hugging her mother good bye, she had tried to heal their relationship during the summer, and while it was difficult, it was nice to not be at her mother's throat all the time. Vespera walked slowly and solidly, having worn heels after realizing how much shorter she was than Jonah and Sona this summer. She would have to get her balance great before the year was over, or she would be doomed to wear flats and be short forever.

Entering the platform, Vespera took her luggage to the loading area, then took a look around. She could see Vinny, but he was much taller than she remembered, she needed backup before approaching him, maybe she could sit on Jonah's shoulders and be closer to his height? She shrugged to herself, then saw Iggy and Kam. She smiled and went to them, "Hello Iggy, Hi Kam." She tried not to address them as individuals, because she didn't want them being annoyed at her for mixing them up. "I see you've worn different outfits, an effort to have people not mix you up before you're in your school robes?" She tried being friendly, and also hoped one of them would talk so she could realize who was who. However, she also continued talking to them before they could answer, "How was your summer? Did you do anything exciting?" She loved the thrill of going back to school and being with her kind-of-friends. At least being with magic and food at any point of the day was thrilling enough to go back to Hogwarts.

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With Whom: Kam and Iggy
Thinking about: Who is who? We'll find out.
Vespera Description: Short 4'5" currently at 4'8" with heels, blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: Green Dress, Black jacket, and heels
OOC:

Kungfundemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:21 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy had no idea that the last person Kam wanted to see was Vespera and that was precisely who showed up. Iggy felt she was a bit harsh personality wise but He was nice. "Hi Ves! We did! The poor waitress at breakfast though still had trouble. We didn't do a whole lot this summer. Picking electives was the most exciting thing. Our parents made us pick separate." Iggy replied. Kam still hadn't told him which ones he had picked. Mabye it was a surprise? He was sure Kam had his reasons but he still had a nagging feeling. Perhaps he could pry more at school? He wouldn't want to worry his friends.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Will burst through the barrier first with Jack right behind him already losing sight of Izzy into the steadily growing crowd, but he wasn't too worried. They'd eventually see each other what with her now being a nark-coff-a prefect. Their mum had been beside herself when she saw the badge in their summer letters and hadn't been very surprised to not see one in either of theirs. More relieved probably but honestly he felt the same way. Being a prefect seemed like it came with way too much pressure and authority that he would've totally abused. Especially after this particular summer. Final-freaking-ly, he and Jack had hit the big hoo-ha of puberty to go off and do their whole ordeal and it was..allot harder than that liar Londy had said. They didn't pay too much attention Theo when he was whining about it since the guy basically had icing in his veins, not eating sweets probably did nearly kill him, but Londy had did them wrong. They though they could handle the no sweets, no meat portion but after that third day they were nearly ready to accept defeat. Gods, who lived like that!? Jack nudged his brother knocking him from his thoughts and gestured over towards Cian who was already canoodling with his girlfriend and...

"That sonuvabitch." The Gryffindor twin shook his head sadly.

"A moment of silence for a lost brother in arms." They both lowered their heads in prayer only to get nearly ran over by the next family coming through so they had to cut it short. Pushing through they could still see Izzy up ahead (or follow her smugness whichever) and began searching for more of their friends.

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:23 pm
User Image
                                                Trying hard to reach out
                                                But when I tried to speak out
                                                Felt like no one could hear me
                                                Wanted to belong here
                                                But something felt so wrong here
                                                So I prayed I could break away

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Uиѕσятεd || Fιяѕт Yεαя || Mυgglεвσяи

════════════════════════

Amy felt quite strange running through a barrier that looked like a brick wall but was assured it was an opening for a train she didn't know existed. Besides, it was made a bit more awkward by the fact she was accompanied by an older brother she didn't know existed until only a year ago. The situation felt even weirder when she remembered that apparently her brother was famous or something. Chance had mentioned that it'd be easier for her because she didn't have a famous last name, but she doubted it. She was apparently a curiosity for the Whitethornes, at least according to Eve and Lillith, and Amy didn't like the feeling whatsoever.

Chance's other sisters had already gone ahead to meet up with their cousin, which left her with the older teen. Chance was standing there rubbing the back of his head and trying to look as unobtrusive as possible and failing. She could already see other students looking in their direction and whispering, but when Chance noticed it, he just rolled his eyes and sighed.
                                                "They'll stop staring when I leave. Don't worry about it. You'll be fine."

"There's quite a number of people here." Amy looked at everyone and shifted, wondering how many people would be at the school. It seemed like a lot waiting for the train, but she imagined the school had a lot more people. "Are there more trains leaving for the school?"

Chance shook his head and grinned. "No, there's just the one. Some students live in Hogsmeade, but not that many. Everyone else takes the train."

"Oh." Amy looked back at everyone gathered for the train and shifted nervously. Glancing back at Chance, she decided to voice her thoughts about the whole situation. "Mum called us both freaks."

Chance's grin faded and he sighed. "We're not freaks. No matter what she says. I've got a whole family of those 'freaks' and they're just about as normal as you'd think anyone else would be. Besides, she's the one that tried to beg money from me and said that my dad owed her for raising me for two years." Chance snorted. "If nothing else, she owed me for my dad raising me for years. I didn't go asking her for money, so I don't see why she had to."

Amy blinked in surprise at Chance. He sounded angry about the whole thing, and she didn't realize that he felt so strongly about it. She bit her bottom lip and gripped her trolly tightly. "I'm sorry."

Chance looked over in surprise and shook his head emphatically. "Oh no, you don't apologize for her. She made the mess, you didn't. Besides, I should apologize. She's still your mum no matter how she acts and I shouldn't talk about her like that."

"It's the truth though. She shouldn't have done what she did. When grandpa and grandma found out, they were mad. I didn't hear everything, but it sounded like they blamed mum for that." Amy sighed and looked back toward Chance. "So do we take my trunk up to the train to load or do we leave it here?"

Chance shook his head and smiled a bit. "Nope, you're getting the whole service today. I can go load the trunk, since I probably have to find Lillith and Eve and do the same for them. You go on and see about meeting someone. I'll, um, I guess I'll see you when you come back over the holidays?"

Amy shook her head. No, she wasn't letting Chance off the hook that easily. "Wrong. I'm going to write you, and you're going to reply. I've never had a sibling, and you've got three others. It's only fair that I get my turn, too."

"You sure you're not secretly my full sister? That almost sounded like my aunt." Chance's smile brightened and she returned it, feeling much better about the situation. "I'll write and see if I can smuggle a broom in. Also, if someone finds out that you're my sister and they ask about the zombie radio, just tell them no. That's staying with me since it's the only one that works well enough at my place without randomly dying."

Amy found herself grinning now. "I can agree to that. I'll see you over the holidays?"

"I bet if I don't, our grandparents will tear me a new one. I'll see you later Ames." Chance's smile brightened and she returned it, feeling much better about the situation. She watched as Chance took her trolly from her to put it on the train, and waved as he disappeared into the crowd. She then regarded the crowd herself and took a deep breath. She could do this. First thing's first thought. She needed to meet some people.

════════════════════════

Thinking: There's a lot of people here.
                                                OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

Buildings with a hundred floors
                                                Swinging 'round revolving doors
                                                Maybe I don't know where they'll take me
                                                But gotta keep moving on, moving on
                                                Fly away, breakaway

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:05 pm
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun navigated her way through the crowds of overeager first years and worn out older students, most of who seemed intent on standing very still in the middle of the platform, talking in monotones, and most importantly, not getting out of her way. After the sixth unheard 'excuse me', she gave up on smiling and instead started forcing her way through. Albeit politely, but still. She and Donner had been arguing all morning, so she doubted he wanted to share a compartment with her right now. When she finally got through the knot of people, she found herself besides the Hawthorne twins, and since she did know them and had played Quidditch against them, decided it would be rude to just ignore them. "Hi Jack, hi Will," she said more calmly than she currently felt, trying to recall which one was more obnoxious.

OOC:
Yukina101

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Jack turned in tandem with his brother as they were greeted and gave Dagrun a wide grin and wave. "Hey Dagrun! How was your summer?" "Hey. Did Donner already go by or is he lagging somewhere?" Will asked wincing as his twin smacked him on the arm. What? He wasn't being rude! They were in the middle of a twin-pocalypse at school with every other year having their own and it was sorta rare not to at least see them together on the ride to school. Besides, he wasn't as close to Dagrun as apparently his brother was beyond the Quidditch pitch and honestly, how in the world was he close to her if they were in separate houses?? Jack murmured something that sounded suspiciously like "no tact" before flashing the girl an apologetic grin. "Don't take him too personal, he skipped breakfast so he's just a little hangry." Will just shrugged not disputing it. He had missed breakfast because of last minute packing but he'd stolen some toast before being whisked to the platform. But he still hated the term "hangry," it just made him twitch.

The Forgotten Weasley

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Vespera
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing to Depart
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Damn it Vespera

Kam tapped his foot against the floor rapidly, nerves and stress running his patience thin. At that very unfortunate moment, the blonde menace, aka Vespera, walked over. She greeted them both, although vaguely, like she couldn't tell which was which. Big surprise. It seemed a surprising few who could tell them apart. Some days, that list even included their parents. Vespera commented that they wore different clothes, causing the older twin to look down at his button-down and nice slacks, then back to his jeans-and-tee-shirt clad brother. Ugh. "We always wear different clothes, as, you see, we are two different people. As I'm sure even you can understand, we cannot possess the same set of clothes at the same time." He crossed his arms over his chest, a small scowl in place.

Kam rolled his eyes when Iggy said their waitress at the breakfast diner had had "trouble". That was an understatement. She forgot which was which every time she turned around. They hadn't even been intentionally deceptive! It was aggravating. He did carry on about their summer, which was true. Then again, Iggy didn't know Kam had asked their parents to let them write out their classes separately. He knew which classes his brother wanted, but he wanted some classes alone. Especially because he knew they'd bore Iggy, and he didn't want to sit through hours of the younger boy complaining about boredom or homework and studies. So he picked a few all to himself, plus a few Iggy was in, just because he wanted them too. Besides, he'd stood by his brother for thirteen years so far, he could handle a few extra hours a week. "It wasn't that bad. I got in quite a bit of study time on my coming lessons." Which was true. He had already read through a couple books for his new classes. He liked studying because it was always consistent.

kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Thoughts?
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting to go
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I don't know if I want to go back...

Will walked onto the platform, not really expecting much of this year. He'd gone through three years with not so much as a blip to send to his dad. As much as he hated to admit it, he was running out of things to send via letter. His dad was excited because he thought Will was having a great old time and had a few good friends... but he didn't know that Will had exaggerated a few relationships. He knew if he came clean, his dad would not only be hurt, but worried. And he didn't want to hurt his dad's feelings... because of the two Bennetts, Darcy was by far the more emotional.

Maybe this year he'd have something to report besides "hey I got to play in an actual game for like five minutes". He sighed softly, stuffing his hands in his pockets. It wasn't like he had friends waiting for him on the platform, so he just... looked around. Maybe he'd say he was still waiting on someone, then just stand around somewhere after his dad left. He said his goodbyes (and even included a somewhat lifeless hug). After he was alone, the blonde huffed a sigh, then leaned against one of the pillars. He looked out over the crowd, wondering if anyone would talk to him or if he'd have to awkwardly sit in a compartment corner alone with people casually ignoring him... again this year.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one yet
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Searching for Friends
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I feel goofy

Brennie wandered onto the platform, not sure if he was excited or not. He was stoked to get back to classes, clubs, and friends... but his jaw hurt and he looked goofy. He sighed up at his dads, but gave them a grin. He'd gotten into the habit of smiling without showing his teeth, unlike his normal bright smiles. He hugged his parents and his sister, wishing everyone his love and a goodbye. He waved as they left, then set out to find his friends. Surely they were around somewhere close. He rubbed his jaw with a small frown as he dropped off his trunk, then stood on his tiptoes to try and spot friends in the crowd.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley scowled as she stepped through the barrier and onto the platform, not really knowing what to do with herself. Of course Ariel had gotten prefect, because he was... well, Ariel. A nerd. She said this, of course, with the utmost affection, but the fact remained that he was a prefect and she was not. presumably because her head of house wasn't an idiot. Which meant that she didn't have anyone to sit with on the train, at least until the prefect meeting wrapped. And that was assuming Ariel joined her, and didn't hunt down one of his other friends, because of course he had more than just her. Her eyes narrowed as she searched the crowd, hoping to spot him and maybe coordinate. If she asked him to find her, he would. He was a good friend, so if he made a promise, he'd keep it. But he was also an idiot, so it wasn't entirely out of the question that he'd run into one of his other friends and sit with them, completely forgetting that Charley was sitting around waiting for him, if she didn't specifically ask him to sit with her.

spaceOf course... there was another option, she thought, spotting an older student sitting on a bench nearby. She chewed her lip, considering. DJ Shepard, seventh year Gryffindor, who was somehow related to the Whitethorne twins. If Ariel sat with someone other than her, there was a solid chance that person was Desiree. Charley didn't personally understand the draw, but then again, she didn't much like people. She didn't dislike the Whitethornes, though. And she certainly didn't dislike DJ. Actually, she thought he was sort of cute, not that she'd ever say so out loud. DJ was usually within close range to the Whitethornes. So, if she sat with him, she might end up with the other two by default, which meant that Ariel would find them all together. That... wasn't a terrible plan, if she did say so herself.

spaceMind made up, she approached the older boy, considering her options. She didn't really want to ask to sit with him, since he might very well say no. It wasn't like he knew her, after all. She only knew him because she watched people, especially people that her best and only friend orbited around. But, perhaps if she just... ended up near him, when they boarded the train she could play it off like she'd just happened to end up in the same train car. That could work, right? Unless he and his friends told her to bugger off. But she didn't think they would; she didn't exactly know them, but they'd never struck her as mean. Charley nodded slightly to herself, then settled next to him on the bench, a respectable distance between them. She then reached into her bag, pulling out the first book her hand grasped, figuring she could read while she waited to end up 'stuck' with the older boy. The manga was a good read, anyway. She'd accidentally nicked it from the book store over the holiday, and was debating the morality of purposefully nicking the rest of the series. She only had the one volume, which was annoying, to say the least.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Platform =- Bench
                                              wнen - Morning, Sept 1 2044
                                              wιтн - DJ
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Third Year Hufflepuff
Thirteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Kings Cross - Platform 9¾

Stella was suffering as she dragged her trunk to the train. It was full of books that she wished she didn’t have. How Davina convinced her father that she chose to take all the electives in school minus like one was beyond her. Like she’d willingly put herself through hell for a minimum of three years. Not to mention how her grades would turn out when she did her OWLs. Either way she was taking everything, and everything was going to kill her mood for the entire year.

Walking around the platform after dropping off her trunk, Stella was just glad that her step sisters weren’t around. They’d only make things worse she feared, and that could wait for as long as humanly possible. Seeing Brennie in the crowd she went over to him. “Hey Brennie, how was your summer?” She asked curiously. Anyone’s summer was better then hers that was for sure.

Company : Brennie

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games