Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx ABEL } MACKENNA DURAN x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 ,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼.

Abel wasn't particularly mad at Miguel. Quite the opposite, he was getting tired of being stuck between Miguel and Kieran. Abel didn't have much of a heart to have feelings though he couldn't help but enjoy the small texts and words they shared. He knew Miguel only saw him as a substitute after all it wasn't like they had much of a relationship. If it didn't consist of his death, they wouldn't have one at all.

He kept his distance while they got dressed. Abel had nothing to talk about. He finished getting dressed, checking his pockets as well. Abel turned toward Miguel as he looked him over. "I need to check out then I can take you where ever you need." He spoke plainly turning away from Miguel.

Abel left the locker rooms, as he returned to the main lobby. He gave the receptionist his keys and signed out. Abel left walking outside to his car. He wasn't sure where Miguel wanted to go. Abel didn't care as he unlocked his car.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:45 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob could understand if Abel no longer wanted anything more to do with him. After all, he seemed to only make things worse for him every time he came around. Not only that he was almost certain the man would be thrilled if he suddenly disappeared from his life. No more stalking, no more trying to kill him, he could just leave. Beside it wasn't as though they had much of a relationship to begin with. They were merely using one another to fill a void.

He finished lacing up his shoes and turned to look towards Abel. He could the man completely dressed as well as he stood there checking his pockets. He nodded quietly and followed Abel out of the locker. Once they reached the main lobby, Jakob turned to the door. He didn't feel like waiting inside with Abel. Instead, he walked out the door and through the lot to his car.

Leaning against the door, he pulled out his phone. No missed calls or unread texts. "Can we talk?? Please?" he wrote, sending the message to Kieran. He didn't know where the man had gone or if he was even reading his messages. But he wanted him back. A few minutes passed, and Abel came out the door. Behind the locks popped and he was about to get in. Opening the passenger door, Jakob slipped inside and shut the door behind himself. He proceeded to buckle up and waited for Abel to join him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

After Kieran had left Miguel on the side of the road he'd driven away. He heard his phone go off numerous times in his pocket. Kirean didn't bother with it however. He was hurt and feeling betrayed; by both the people in his life he thought cared about him. Kieran didn't understand Miguel's need to talk to Abel. He wasn't stupid to know that was exactly who he was texting in the car. Kieran had wanted to throw Miguel's phone out the window but he hadn't. He didn't blame Miguel for Abel telling him about his personal life. No, he blamed Miguel for not coming to him when he knew. Then he wouldn't have gotten upset.

The next few hours Kirean continued to drive around. He didn't want to go home for the most part he wanted to be left alone. Kieran wasn't sure if Abel was home but he didn't want to find out. He didn't have a plan of action but he didn't want to hide at Addy's house either. The last thing he needed was to bother her and give Miguel more reason to hate him too.

Finally Kieran ended up back home after all he had nowhere else to go. He pulled into the driveway not bothering to park in the garage. Kirean parked the car getting out and making his way toward the front door. He unlocked it as he slipped inside shutting and locking the door behind him. Kirean walked through the house in search of Abel but didn't find him.

He returned to his bedroom removing his clothes along with his shoes and socks. Kirean threw his dirty clothes in the bin and changed into some black basketball shorts. He stood there as his phone went off again. Kieran hadn't bothered to check them earlier. He grabbed his phone seeing the numerous texts from one person. Kieran read the anger in his texts but he didn't care. He was tired of pleasing people. Kirean read the most recent text, sighing to himself as he sat on his bed. What's there to talk about? He responded finally giving into Miguel's texts.

--------------------------

Once the doors were unlocked, Abel opened his door and slipped inside. He glanced toward Miguel who joined him. Abel buckled himself in and started the car. He backed out of the parking lot. Abel started out of the driveway and down the road. "Where to?" He asked not sure where Miguel wanted to go. Abel could take him home or whenever, he just needed a location.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:08 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Slipping in to the car, Jakob didn't expect to hear back from Kieran any time soon. Why would he? In all this time, he'd completely ignored him. He had no plans of following Abel home. He was done hanging out with him for one day. It was time they went their separate ways. He was tired and a little hungry. On top of that, he just wanted to be alone. Abel soon joined him. Jakob waited patiently as the man went about buckling up and starting his car. When he spoke, he looked towards him. "Just drop me at the first fast food place you come across. I'll find my own way from there." he replied softly.

With that said, Jakob looked out the windshield as they began to move out of the parking space. A few minutes passed and he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. His eyes widened as he read the name across his screen. Sliding his thumb across the screen, he tapped the message and read it. He could practically hear Kieran's annoyance. Though he couldn't tell if it was just his current mood or that he was annoyed that he had sent him so many messages. Or maybe just the way they spoke to one another in the heat of the moment. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you." he wrote, hitting the send button.

As the message went on, he knew there was more they needed to talk about than just that. A mere apology was nothing. But he didn't know what he could say that he hadn't already sent hours ago. He knew why Kieran was angry and how he might be feeling betrayed. But was he really going to break up with him over something like this? He liked to think not, but perhaps he underestimated what a deal breaker Kieran's past was. Jakob stared down at the device in his hands a moment longer before putting it away. Looking up, he stared out the window as they drove down the street and away from the club.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Abel drove out of the parking lot heading down the street. He questioned Miguel getting an answer. Abel nodded, "Fair enough." Abel stated plainly as he drove toward his own house. He knew of a few places. Abel didn't question Miguel however. He would find the nearest spot and drop him off.

--------------------

While Kieran waited for a response, he grabbed his phone heading downstairs. Kieran needed to work off some steam. It was that or down a bottle of whatever Abel had in the cabinet, which wasn't the cheap stuff. He felt his phone go off again as he entered the basement. Kieran flicked the light on as he walked down the stairs. He opened the text reading it. Kirean sighed, Snapped?! Sure, though I'm not the one who went running to someone who wasn't your boyfriend or am I wrong? He texted back acting childish. Kieran set his phone down on the couch as he went towards the gym mat where his punching bag hung. He took a few punches from it as he stood there bracing himself for the kick back.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:04 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

As he answered the man's question, he quickly replayed to Kieran's text. He wasn't sure if he would reply or what he might say. At this point he was merely glad that he was talking to him. Even his words were filled with anger, at least he could say they were honest. Beside him Abel spoke plainly and continued to steer the car out of the parking lot. Jakob nodded quietly beside. The idea of going home with Abel was tempting, but he knew he wasn't wanted. Not by Kieran. Nor by Abel.

As they traveled down the street another couple of minutes passed by with no response. He could feel the anxiety building in him but was careful not to let it show. He didn't need Abel getting suspicious and start asking questions. Not that he really thought he would anyway. Still, it was better to play it safe. In his pocket his phone buzzed again. Again, he saw the anger in his words. "I have never once asked him to come get me. He just shows up on his own. So no, you're not wrong. But you're not 100% correct either." he typed back. The truth didn't make things better. But he was trying to be honest. If Kieran wanted to continue acting like this that was his choice. Though he would rather they sat down and talked things out. "Also, you were literally throwing me out of your car in the middle of a busy intersection. So how am I supposed to, using your words, run back to my boyfriend?" he asked also being childish. Jakob knew his text wasn't going to help matters. But he couldn't help pointing out the flaw in Kieran's own logic.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

Talking to Miguel in person was not in either of their best interest. Kieran was likely to either ignore Miguel or scream at him. So what good would that do. He heard his phone go off from the couch. Kirean ignored it for a few minutes. He stood punching the bag with hard hits wanting to push his anger. Kirean knew he probably wasn't making much sense when he texted Miguel but he didn't care. Running away from his problems was always the easy solution but it had consequences.

Abel drove as Miguel sat beside him with his phone in hand. He could only guess Kirean had gotten back to him. Abel drove for a few more minutes before pulling into the driveway of a McDonald's. He stopped in front of the door as he parked his car. Abel looked toward Miguel, "Here you are." Abel commented, not to much of a fan of the place but it would do.

After a few minutes, Kirean worked enough kinks out as he stepped away from the punching bag. His hands were raw feeling as he made his way toward the couch. Kieran grabbed his phone reading the texts. He rolled his eyes, And yet that didn't stop you, after all you were already texting him in the car when we were still together… It's why I kicked you out. Kieran replied as he took a seat on the couch. He was jealous in his own way how Miguel seemed to be more open with Abel then himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:53 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Maybe for Kieran talking in person wasn't a good idea. But for Jakob, he wanted to see him. He hated doing this over the phone. He hated not knowing what expression he had when typing things out and how long it took for him to reply in-between each text. It only made him more anxious. Sending off his next replies, he wondered if the man would continue to answer. Although it wasn't completely intentional, he was sure the messages came off as sarcastic and childish. Which in turn was likely only to add to the man's bad mood.

Sighing to himself, Jakob turned the device over in his hand. Looking up, he stared out the windshield. A few minutes passed and they pulled into a nearby McDonald's. As the car came to a stop, he heard Abel speak. He nodded and moved to unbuckle his seat belt. "Thank you for the ride...and earlier." he said with a sad smile. Turning to the door, Jakob opened it and stepped out. He didn't wait for a reply as he shut the door behind himself. He felt as though he ought to say more, but the words were lodged in his throat. It was better to just leave it alone.

Walking inside the building, he was welcomed with a blast of cold air. Looking around, aside from the employees there was no one inside. That was fine with him. At least it would be quiet while he tried to work things out with Kieran. His phone buzzed in his hand, but he ignored it as he approached the counter. An older woman greeted him and asked for his order. In response, he got the chicken nugget meal for dine in. After paying, he took his cup and went to fill it with soda. Once that was done, he took a seat at a small table in the corner. Pulling out his phone, Jakob read through Kieran's message. He sat there a moment, trying to think of the best way to explain himself. But honestly none of them would be good enough for Kieran. It seemed he'd already made up his mind.

"I was only telling him that you were in a bad mood and he wanted to know why. That was it. You make it sound like I was planning on going out with him as soon as you dropped me off and that's not at all true. Why can't you just trust me?" Jakob could feel himself getting a little heated in the last part of his text. So he tried his best to calm back down. After sending the message he looked around the lobby. Still he was alone and his order wasn't ready yet. He tapped his leg impatiently, wanting to know what Kieran would accuse him of next.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Pulling into the parking lot, Abel stopped his car. He glanced toward Miguel as he spoke toward him. Abel watched as Miguel shifted to unbuckle and get out. He listened as Miguel spoke, taking in his depressed tone. Abel didn't have time to reply before Miguel got out and closed the door behind him. He sighed as he pulled away from the curb and out of the parking lot. Abel started back home after all he was done with both Miguel and Kieran hopefully for the day.

Kieran lay on the couch, he was growing tired of arguing with Miguel. He couldn't help the possessiveness that escaped him. Miguel wasn't the first person Abel had slept with that he was going out with. After all Abel only slept with them cause he could. Kieran though wished Miguel would keep his distance from Abel but he knew he couldn't stop him.

As he lay there it was a while before Miguel sent him another text. He opened the text reading it over. Kieran rolled his eyes as Miguel responded. Trust? If you want me to trust you then tell me, where have you been and what have you been doing for the past few hours? He questioned after all he wasn't dumb. After all Abel wasn't home, so where was he.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:18 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Cruel as it might have been not to give Abel a chance to speak, he knew it was for the best. Nothing he could say would change how royally he'd ******** up. The way he saw it, it was better to leave things as they were for now while they were still on civil terms. If Abel wanted to talk later, he knew how to get in touch with him. But for now, he wasn't going to worry.

After making his order, Jakob found a seat in the corner. He sipped his drink and bounced his leg as he waited for Kieran's next reply. Trust was probably the last thing Kieran wanted to give him right now. In his mind it seemed pretty clear that by keeping his conversations with Abel a secret, he'd already broken that trust. So asking for it seemed almost like wanting to be told no. A few more minutes passed and at last Kieran replied. He read his words, practically demanding to know where he had been. He thought of lying, but what would be the point.

"If you must know, after you tossed me out I walked around for about half an hour until I got lost. I sat under a tree in some random park texting you, being completely ignored for the next twenty-ish minutes, all while crying over your a**. It was about this same time, that Abel got really pissed that you'd abandoned me. Knowing that I don't ******** drive!" he wrote, sending off the first message. But he wasn't done yet. Oh no. "So after sitting in the park for another half hour - your friend, the one you think I should have no contact whatsoever with - came to pick me up and we went to this club in the city. No, it wasn't the one you and I go to. This one was different, and don't even try to ask me the name of it I wasn't paying attention." he continued, hitting the send button a second time. "Once we got in, we had drinks, we chatted, swam in the pool, chilled in the sauna, and hung out in a private room. Did I kiss him? Yes. Did I make out with him? A few times. BUT Did I ******** him? No, not completely. He wanted to, but I told him I couldn't stop thinking about you. So there, are you ******** happy?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean didn't want to be lied to. He was tired of it from both Miguel and Abel but mainly Miguel. Kieran didn't trust Miguel and he wasn't going to. He was tired of his wasted efforts. Kirean didn't even know if Miguel wanted a relationship with him. After all it didn't seem like Miguel could keep his hands to himself. He hadn't cheated on Miguel in the time they had been together even though he'd been given many a chances.

Lying there, Kieran scrolled through his phone. He waited for a response from Miguel. Kirean wondered if Miguel would be honest to him even if the truth hurt, he wanted it. He soon heard his phone go off as a text came through. Kieran read it, growing madder with frustration.

Happy?! Sure, I'm so happy to know my boyfriend can't keep his hands, mouth, and anything else to himself… Kirean texted as he continued to lie there on the couch. His chest was aching though he ignored it. Should I find some piece of a** too? After all, if you can why shouldn't I? he questioned with anger about fairness.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:16 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob had no intentions of lying to Kieran. He was done trying to spare his feelings as the man made no attempts to try and spare his own. Whatever they had, it wasn't working. He was tired of trying to please Kieran when he continued to push him away at every chance he got. He knew that he was in the wrong to sleep with Abel, but he couldn't say he felt that bad about it. Why should he have to apologize every time for his actions, while Kieran got to run around town all angry whenever he pleased. It was absolute horse s**t, past trauma be damned.

Sitting in the lobby, Jakob wrote one angry text after another, telling the man exactly what had happened. He didn't care that he was once again admitting to slipping with Abel. Because this is what Kieran wanted. He wanted the truth, well there it was all typed out for him. After sending the last message, Jakob went up to the counter to collect his food. He thanked the person and felt his phone buzzing in his pocket as he moved to grab some ketchup and napkins. Coming back to the table, Jakob opened the box of chicken nuggets and stuffed one into his mouth before ripping open the ketchup packet. After squeezing out the packet on the box top, he reached into his pocket to pull out his phone.

Jakob sighed heavily as he read Kieran's angry text. He wanted to tell Kieran that he only had himself to blame. That maybe he wouldn't have been so unfaithful had he stopped pushing him away every time things got just a little too hard for him to handle. Instead, he was pushed aside and left to fend for himself. As much as Abel may dislike him, he never abandoned him. "I think you've had enough a** for one day. Why don't you go find some p***y instead." he wrote harshly. "In fact why don't you find some good p***y, and ******** it up like you ******** with me. Abel might be a lot of things, but he hasn't left me in the club, a hotel room, outside a restaurant, or the middle of the street. So yeah, go find that ******** p***y. And make sure you use a ******** condom or you'll be a daddy for real."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Kieran was tired of the drama. He no longer wanted to deal with bullshit. Kirean didn't understand Miguel nor did he want to. He thought he loved him and Miguel him but it was simply an illusion. Kirean knew he was to blame for pushing Miguel away. Although it wasn't as if Miguel was making much effort either. They both could barely hold a normal conversation. Right now was probably the most they had ever spoken to each other which was usually what happened. They only had a real conversation when they were arguing.

Their relationship wasn't a healthy one but then again was everyone's. Kieran waited for the next text from Miguel. He knew he was pissing Miguel off but he didn't care. Kieran was beyond pissed and anger. He saw the next text as it came through. It was almost laughable to be given the permission to go ******** someone.

Thanks for the permission. As if I want some p***y… If you think I'm stupid enough to want someone else then you obviously know nothing about me… The only piece of a** I want is yours… And the only person who will get to call me Daddy is you… However you don't see that… Kirean texted as he moved to get off the couch. He left the basement heading upstairs to the kitchen. Kieran was tired of trying to make Miguel happy after all he wasn't good at it.

JHe opened the cabinets looking through them. It was early afternoon but he didn't care. Kieran found a bottle of tequila in the cabinet. He uncapped it taking a few swigs from it. Kirean took the bottle upstairs to his bedroom as he just wanted to drown in his sorrows by himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:55 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

This conversation was going nowhere. As much as he wanted to be with Kieran, he wondered if it would be for the best that they break up. After all, he felt like the more he wrote, the more Kieran hated him. He hated how they just couldn't have a normal conversation. Every time he tried it just blew up in his face. It wasn't fair and he was sick of it. Jakob couldn't help lashing out at the male as he typed. Of course he didn't want Kieran to go out and ******** someone else. But what did it matter. Kieran would be mad at him either way.

After hitting the send button, he turned the phone over and angrily shoved a handful of fries into his mouth. He didn't care if anyone saw or thought he was a pig. He was pissed and food was a momentary escape. He soon swallowed the fries and proceeded to devour another chicken nugget. As he ate his phone buzzed beside him. He was afraid to know what Kieran might say so, he didn't turn it over immediately. He allowed a few minutes to pass before wiping his hands and face.

Turning over his phone, Jakob swiped his thumb across the screen. He read the man's words. He could practically hear his defeat and his heart broke. It wasn't fair. How could Kieran be both his accuser and the victim. Biting his lip, he struggled to come up with an answer. "And you obviously don't see how much I care either....I don't go to Abel because he's there. I go to him to talk, about you, to try and understand you...Because you never stick around long enough to let me understand." he replied, sending off the message. Jakob doubted Kieran was still reading his messages, but it was worth a try. "I don't want you sleeping with anyone...I hate watching you get hit on by others....I want to keep wearing your stupid shirts and sleeping in your bed."

By this point Jakob had lost his appetite. Sending his last message, he pushed the tray away and laid his head on the table. He could feel himself getting worked up. He didn't want to cry anymore in public. Even though he was the only person in the room, it didn't matter. He'd cried enough today. Crying wasn't bringing Kieran back.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean didn't care if he was acting like a victim. He hated the distance between them too. Kirean just wanted to surround himself in Miguel's scent and wrap his arms around him. He didn't want to break up, no matter how difficult things got between them. Kirean knew he wasn't the greatest boyfriend either. He didn't date after all the consequences weren't worth it. However for Miguel they were worth the pain.

Taking his bottle of tequila to his bedroom, Kirean took a seat on his bed. He waited for Miguel's next text while he sipped on his bottle. Kirean was tired of hurting each other. He sat there for a while even hearing the sound of noise downstairs. Kirean assumed Abel was home though he ignored the sound. He heard his phone go off beside him.

Reading his text, Abel came up the stairs. He walked down the hallway seeing Kieran was in his room. Abel ignored him as he went into his bedroom shutting the door behind him. The sound of water running was soon heard from Kirean's bedroom.

Sitting on the bed, Kirean sighed to himself as he read the texts. All you had to do was ask...I don't want anyone but you, here right now. He couldn't help but make his own demands. Kieran was tired of texting Miguel. He wanted a face to face conversation.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games