Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:00 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry runs pass two to new people and nightcleaver, and grabs the box, then starts to walk back.
((what box alicia))
((the box that she left there, it was hidden so no one could see it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry runs pass two to new people and nightcleaver, and grabs the box, then starts to walk back.
((what box alicia))
((oh ok)) *notices girl and just stares at her  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:33 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((what box alicia))
Berry doesn't paid any attetion to him, but berry turns around and runs right into him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:38 pm
*bixyll still asleep in the infermary* * in a dream* Bixyll is walking down a beach with his hand behind hid head he just keeps walking for awhile he notices someone up ahead but its just a shadow he cant tell who it is so he wlaked a lil faster he still couldnt tell who it was but he noticed it was a girl a bright light appeared behind her she held out her hand the light shined to bright when bixyll got close to her he still couldnt see who it was but he grabbe the girls hand and wen into the light* out of dream bixyll's heartbeat slowed down dramitcally then stopped and his body went limp
( hes dead but im not going to make a new charcter hell be back dont worry)  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((what box alicia))
Berry doesn't paid any attetion to him, but berry turns around and runs right into him.
wait woah watch out *they both slam iinto each other  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:45 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((what box alicia))
"sorry."Berry runs over to the infirmary.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"sorry."Berry runs over to the infirmary.
haseo: its ok its my fault i was distracted not something i usely do  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:05 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*bixyll still asleep in the infermary* * in a dream* Bixyll is walking down a beach with his hand behind hid head he just keeps walking for awhile he notices someone up ahead but its just a shadow he cant tell who it is so he wlaked a lil faster he still couldnt tell who it was but he noticed it was a girl a bright light appeared behind her she held out her hand the light shined to bright when bixyll got close to her he still couldnt see who it was but he grabbe the girls hand and wen into the light* out of dream bixyll's heartbeat slowed down dramitcally then stopped and his body went limp
( hes dead but im not going to make a new charcter hell be back dont worry)
Berry has the box in her hand and goes to bixyll."bixyll no..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:20 pm
(back in bixylls dream) bixyll walked into the light he tunred back he could see the girl he smiled but the light turned to complete blackness and then shattere around him he fell and kept falling into nothing he looked up at the top to see the girl he tried to reach up but he couldnt make he fell back down into the darkness he then hit the gorund and his mind went blank(out of dream) bixyll's heart started to beat again but very slowly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
(back in bixylls dream) bixyll walked into the light he tunred back he could see the girl he smiled but the light turned to complete blackness and then shattere around him he fell and kept falling into nothing he looked up at the top to see the girl he tried to reach up but he couldnt make he fell back down into the darkness he then hit the gorund and his mind went blank(out of dream) bixyll's heart started to beat again but very slowly
"bixyll your alive again."Berry takes a deep breath then kisses him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:56 pm
*crack* "oh sh**" Recca's lung was collapsing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:01 pm
Nightcleaver: "Recca!! Excuse me two. I have to go help someone. I'll be right back. I believe you'll find your room at the end of this hall right here."

*They walk off to their rooms and Nightcleaver teleports to the Realm of Darkness.*

"Oh no."

*He picks up Recca and then teleports to the infermary.*

"Berry, come over here and help him."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:06 pm
"my lung is collapsing, right *coughs up blood* arm is broken, left leg is broken, 2 ribs broken,*coughs up more blood* just bcuz bixyll and vexion left me" *recca falls unconcious once more*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:10 pm
MrAsianK
"my lung is collapsing, right *coughs up blood* arm is broken, left leg is broken, 2 ribs broken,*coughs up more blood* just bcuz bixyll and vexion left me" *recca falls unconcious once more*
"Berry!! I need you you over here in your White mage form right now!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:10 pm
Spartan-622
Nightcleaver: "Recca!! Excuse me two. I have to go help someone. I'll be right back. I believe you'll find your room at the end of this hall right here."

*They walk off to their rooms and Nightcleaver teleports to the Realm of Darkness.*

"Oh no."

*He picks up Recca and then teleports to the infermary.*

"Berry, come over here and help him."
"ok." berry transform into the White Mage dresssphere. Berry goes over to him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games