Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:08 am
Ok, so she did spell it wrong, but that's no matter (tee hee). Here is the official welcome template, n00bs! It was written by the mods (Angelic Highlights/Kagome Twilight). It never deviates:

Quote:
Welcome to FG4PG's

*You have been glomped by the welcome commity...

Welcome to the guild, don't feel intimidated to where you don't make your own topic's.. it's thebest way to be noticed and make friends. Before you go on a quest there are a few thing's which you must read and know so you will have the best time you can with us.

1) Be sure to read all the stickies, exspecially the gift ninjas topic, making money and myths topic and the rules topics, they have been stickied for your own convenience.
2) Be sure to post in the introductions/welcome thread... if you make topics they will only get lost with the tide of posts.
3) There are subforums for begging and questing, for spamming and bumping, and for advertising. Please use those forums, and not the Main Forum, or you might be visited by the Anti-Ninja *shudders*
4) Remember to add polls to each topic you make, help us help you make money icon_wink.gif
5) Remember not to pm any of the staff or members for donations.. this will only make us donate to other people.

If you have any problems at all, you can feel secure about contacting any of the staff in the guild and even some of the main members. Each one will bend over backwards to help you.

An who knows maybe one day you will meet the famous gift ninjas, but of course we cannot confirm that icon_smile.gif

Have fun and remember to be active

The welcome Commity

I see no reference to being allowed to harass others for gold. As a matter of fact, it clearly states the Anti Ninja will appear if they do do that. stare Nice try, trying to defame a mod. I think that's a bannable offence in itself. scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:12 am
agreed.

oh mister executionerrr!! i've got a job for jooo!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 am
rofl LOL! I remember someone trying to do that to a Gift Ninja before too. crying That was just wrong on so many levels. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:20 am
wasn't that redpandai that tried to frame a giftninja... man he was so banned. I wish there was something worse that a ban we could have done to him.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:42 am
Yeah...He crossed the line a thousand times. We were too nice with him. scream  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:54 am
yea i think he's the reason we're a lil more strict now. or at least one of them. But hey if it makes the guild more liveable.. i say good riddence! I like our new members.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:58 am
DONATE TO ME OR I WILL ENSLAVE YOUR BABIES  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:59 am
RaidenKazama
Yes maste.... wait a second!

DAMM YOUR RAIDEN no fair hypnotizing me with your underwears  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:00 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama

Just keep staring at the bunny tail...

*wiggles a***

DOOO EEET  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:01 am
RaidenKazama
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama

Just keep staring at the bunny tail...

*wiggles a***

DOOO EEET

Fluffy white... must donate... must..

Arrgh!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:02 am
Hmmm I've finished my noodles...! Imma clean my teeth then go other to my friends house... TO HAVE WILD BUMSEX  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:05 am
RaidenKazama
Hmmm I've finished my noodles...! Imma clean my teeth then go other to my friends house... TO HAVE WILD BUMSEX
am I your friend!?

mmmm BUTTSECKS!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:08 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
am I your friend!?

mmmm BUTTSECKS!

Naw your just my F*** buddy. cool

Oh man those noodles made me feel sick...

*BLLEERGH*

Moooo

Bye byes!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:08 am
RaidenKazama
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
am I your friend!?

mmmm BUTTSECKS!

Naw your just my F*** buddy. cool

Oh man those noodles made me feel sick...

*BLLEERGH*

Moooo

Bye byes!

Cya! c** back soon!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:13 am
Damn! I missed all the fun. LOL! I'll be back soon. It's hot here. I needs a shower. sweatdrop Then lunch! Woot! blaugh  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games