Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm
Tele put on a grin and waved to the Vice President of the student council, who looked happy. Definitely happy. That everything was going well, for sure.

Karley was humming quietly to herself, still looking around, a bit awed by the academy. But she felt a little safer with something familiar. And that something was Tele. Of course, she would have preferred a dog for company, but he was nice too.

Tele opened his mouth then closed it silently. He had been about to ask whether she liked haunted houses.

I wonder how scary it'll be? I hope it isn't too scary...OH GOD, WHAT IF IT IS? WHAT IF IT IS?!? NO! NO! I MUST BE BRAVE! BRAVE!

Of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 pm
Ali stopped and looked at her other hand, flexing the fingers wide. She turned back to Zaias. "No! I need it..." She tilted her head and looked up at Zaias with an adorable look on her face.

Jordan looked to the maze by her side. "Do we maybe want to go in there?" She hadn't had a part in making that, so it would be nice to go for a surprise.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm
Michishige's head dropped as well as his shoulders at Jordan's comment. "Way to make a guy feel like his beard is incompetent..." he muttered. Then he perked up at the mention of going inside. "Hell yeah!" he exclaimed. Michishige's love for haunted houses almost rivaled his love for pranks. And the female anatomy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:44 pm
"And your gloves?" Zaias asked, as he pulled the green bag with orange pumpkins and candy corn dancing all over it down from above the TV where it'd been stashed. One of the girls had made it for Ali in home ec.
The gloves he's just bought because they were the same green as her costume and he didn't want her hands to get cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mkay" Avery said becoming slightly wide eyed and moving behind Jordan. She sucked at these things. She always tried to sense everything to make it so she wouldn't be scared, but always ended up sucking the fun out of it for everyone. She hadn't gone through a haunted house in a long time because of it.This time though she thought it'll be different! I won't use my powers at all!

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm
((are they walking moving towards the maze now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm
(yupperz)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm
Treya was just coming around the corner of the entrance when she saw people approaching the maze 'gag not ready yet, not ready yet' she thought over and over again her mind whirring with ideas to stall them till she could hide then one stood out from the others. Smiling she quickly put her hand on the closest vine and allowed her power to flow through it to the entrance arch causing vines to temporarily semi block the entrance, trey set the vines to allow the people admittance after 47 seconds once this was set she spunn around and quickly ran as fast as she could to the middle of the maze where a giant yet stout tree stood it's leaves and bark completely black with small Erie whit flowers blooming through out the leaves. Small bushes covered the freshly grass covered floor, these too were black the bushes having the same Eerie whit flowers growing on them, as soon as Treya made it to the center a 20 seconds after the vines had curled away from the entrance, she quickly jogged to the tree and climbed up into it changing the the costume she was wearing to match the tree. Taking a few breaths trey closed her eyes and spread her senses or her power over growth as far as she could manage, which when spread out contrived of almost the whole clearing once she was sure she could hold her concentration treya made herself comfortable and opened her eyes so she could be visually aware of those who entered the center of the maze.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm
(( lol the center of the maze or clearing took the most of her time to do especially the tree she's not to good at growing them from only a seed )) l

(( Why is it every time I post every one else acutely stops T^T *goes to a corner to pout* ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm
((because I didn't get on until now))

Spencer saw the vines and leaves covering the entrance. He took his helmet off to make sure it wasn't the blue eye visors making it look like something different. "Well someone doesn't want us to go in" he said.

Dr. Sullivan still remained invisible. "Oh, drat. You caught me. Darn you sensory and telepathic people" he said. He then walked in a different direction. He saw Treya and sneaked up on her.

"That's an interesting outfit" Chris said. He had moved into the Wolfe Hall dorm after school had started and was given the same room as Michishige. However, he didn't see the costume before. He assumed his roommate wanted it to be a surprise.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 pm
Avery had caught sight of Treya running into the maze and was with the rest of the group about to follow her in entering it when they were all cut off with a tangling mass of vines.
An oddly familiar tangling mass of vines.

She stood back with the others as they waited to get in. Tilting her head to the left as she sensed the "Phantom Flosser" trailing behind Treya in the maze.

Quickly she shook her head and stopped the mental following. She'd said to herself she wouldn't use her powers this year. Hard as it was she had to really concentrate to beat the habit of using her power .

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm
((oh gads whats the dentist going to do o.o oh i know what he's going to be hanging upside down in a second >:3))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm
(lol so much for the phantom flosser o.0)

Avery was still waiting with the others when she finally managed to quiet her sensory powers entirely. She'd had her eyes closed but quickly opened them in something resembling mild panic, and clutched at Jordan's sleeve. Not knowing was scary. Maybe Halloween wasn't the best night for this plan...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit pulled his glasses off and hung them in his jacket pocket, he sighed a little - quietly though. Rocking back on his heels he flicked a glance over to Avery who seemed slightly more chicken than he'd expected her to be. She was usually so composed.
He looked over to Shige and nodded his head in her direction then shrugged. Girls. What're you gonna do?

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Jordan's eyes flicked over to Avery. "Hmm? What's up?" She looked down at where she had grabbed her sleeve. "You...scared? But don't you?...Oh," she said, understanding flickering in her eyes, "Did you turn off your sensory powers?" Jordan knew how scary it could be without powers. Like that time, when it was so dark, and she couldn't see a thing...Jordan blinked quickly and shook her head, waiting for Avery's answer.

Ali reached up and grabbed the gloves, pulling them on, having a bit of trouble with right and left and that thumb hole. Then they were on, and she reached up and clutched the bag happily. "O-kay, Now I'm ready!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:24 pm
"Well...almost" Zaias said and plucked his sister up under her arms and plopped her out the front door. Giving her a wink he closed it in her face and leant back. He was fairly sure she'd catch on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I uh, yeah, I thought it would be better for everyone...cause I usually kinda...kill these things." Avery said guiltily still eying the vines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit's eyebrows raised at Avery's revelation, and he became slightly impressed. At least she was trying. Though this presented a singularly awesome advantage for himself.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:02 am
Treya's eye flicked to the left some one had made it to the middle of the maze, she giggled slightly when they steped on a branch and startled themself out of their invisibility, that was very unusual for her since she rarely 'giggled' she concentrated again on the maze,as she now relized the teacher was now standing half way into the centre "Welcome to the maze of growth, I hope you enjoy your stay" Treya's voice carried and bounced off the walls making it hard to discern where it was coming from. .

((Lol you guys can go in now the vines have already gone smile ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games