Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 am
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett looked toward the other boy as he piled in. Oh lovely he got the social boat. Well he might as well play along for the sake of survival. Why couldn't he gotten the shy idiots? Then he can just ignore them and everyone was happy. "My names Jarrett Zywiec." He replied flatly not making really any indicator of him being happy to meet them. He wasn't but that was beside the point. He really didn't have much else to say. Jarrett was smart enough to not tell them to go jump in the lake seeing as an adult was present. Though he kinda wished they leave him alone for the boat ride

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 am
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier made sure the boat didn't rock too bad when Ross got in. Ross being the social butterfly Xavier found he was tried introducing them the the sour looking boy who seemed less than enthused. He seemed a jerk but Xavier reminded himself the kid could be not feeling well. Some people get motion sick easy. "Are you excited for school?" Xaiver asked hoping if the kid felt ill he could help distract him

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

Essy ze Ninja

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧The train ride had been boring, even with Brennie there to keep her company so she was happy when they finally made it to the station. Once there, they were quickly herded towards the Lake where they were instructed to find a boat so they could cross it. She thought there were much better, safer, and more obvious ways to get to the castle (she sure as heck didn't see the older students in a dang boat!) but she supposed this was part of the "mystery" and "aesthetic" of coming to Hogwarts. She'd let it slide just this once. But if some idiotic prank caused her to fall into the lake there would be eternal hell to pay. "C'mon then, lets find a boat before we're left stranded." Lia grabbed her cousin's hand leading him to one of the unoccupied boats.

Miss GryffindorK

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall had frowned slightly when the boy said that he fell a lot. Mostly because she wondered if he was counting what'd just happened as 'falling', when it definitely hadn't been. "Fall, or get pushed?" she asked, eyes narrowed. He seemed really timid, which made sense if he got bullied a lot or something.

spaceHis timidness seemed to increase when the man showed up and called for first years. He didn't seem to want to leave her side, which she was fine with. When he said he had to go with the man, she shrugged.
                                                  "Me, too. Stick together?" she thrust a hand out to the boy. "I'm Kendall Saunders." Mentally, she thanked her lucky stars that her last name wasn't Wakefield, because there were a million of them and the last thing she needed was to find out this kid somehow knew half her family or something. Which seemed to happen a lot. A lot a lot.

spaceTrue to her word, she stayed close to Lee on the walk to the lake, somewhat consciously trying to create a bubble of space around them so he didn't get shoved again. If the kid fell over every time something bumped him, it'd take hours to get to the castle. She didn't really mind, of course, except that there was supposed to be a pretty sweet feast waiting for them, and she was all about that. At the edge of the lake, she surveyed their fellow students, arms crossed.
                                                  "D'ya see anyone you wanna ride over with?" she asked, not really caring one way or another. Maybe if one of her millions of cousins had been a first year, she'd have talked to them, but that wasn't the case. She was pretty sure the next closest person that would've even kind of qualified as family was James'... niece? Cousin? But she was a second year. Or third? Whatever, not a first year, was the point.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Lake short
                                                  wнen - Early Evening - Sept 1, 2043
                                                  wιтн - Lee
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Black Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia, Other First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Boarding Boats
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Spooky boat!

Brennie didn't much care for the impossibly long train ride. Even Lia's sassy self hadn't helped ease the boredom. Luckily his dad had packed them a ton of snacks to gorge on. After what felt like years, the train slowed to a stop outside the picturesque Hogsmeade Village. Quite quickly, they were shepherded away by one of the staff members. The group of first years wandered to the lake, where some sketchy boats were waiting. Lia advised they hop in one soon, and he nodded. "You're right. But why? Why spooky boats? Our arms'll be all tired from rowing." He sighed softly, but accepted Lia's hand. The duo walked down to one of the boats, and he stepped in first, before offering his other hand out to help his friend in. It wouldn't serve for her to be soaked in cold lake water, after all!

Cara MiaKitty

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Black Lake
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Kendall
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hopping in some spooky boats
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This school better be worth it

Leiland flushed when the girl questioned if he fell a lot, or was simply a victim. He knew truthfully that it was a combination of both. He was afraid Kendall would tease him if he admitted how frequently he was tripped up by ill-tempered twats at school, so he did his best to reassure her instead. "F-fall. I'm v-very clumsy." He glanced over at her, wondering if she believed him. It was mostly true, he was incredibly clumsy. It was something he'd had to deal with since he was tiny.

When she said she also had to meet the guy calling upon the first years, he cracked a tiny smile. She wanted to stick together too, which made him feel a wave of relief. After a second, she offered a hand and gave her name, which was one he was pretty sure he'd never heard before. He reached out a hand and shook hers, before wrapping his arms around his belly. "L-leiland. W-well, L-Lee Holt." He felt a little better having exchanged names, even though he knew there was no way in hell he'd remember Kendall's name.

As they walked toward the lake, Lee did his very best to keep his footing. He stumbled once, but he was pretty sure there must've been a branch... or a rock... or something underfoot. Once they'd reached the water, his interest piqued at the little boats. It looked like it would make for an interesting trip at any rate. He was clumsy enough he had to worry about tipping the whole thing when entering or exiting, so he figured the best plan would be to be the first one to board and the last one off the boat. It wouldn't do to have Kendall mad at him already. She asked about other riders and he shrugged, turning his gaze toward her. Maybe she knew someone?

Cara MiaKitty

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:25 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia sighed and shrugged as Brennie voiced basically all of her internal questions and wrinkled her nose at the last part. "I think the boats are magical. Or rather I hope they are. It's bad enough we're in boats, at night, with only one adult helping us, it'd be another steaming pile if we actually had to row the ruddy things." Forgive her language but it was late, she'd been up since the crack of dawn from excitement and all she'd eaten so far was whatever treats her uncle had left for them in Brennie's bag. A snickers couldn't even save her hanger. She grinned as he graciously helped her into the boat before taking a seat and looking around to see if they'd actually recognize anyone. So far there were a few kids she'd seen just from hanging around the alley most of her life but they were more football at noon type of people, she was pretty sure she didn't know any of their names and would feel weird inviting them to join their boat. That just left total strangers which honestly, considering her vast strange family, is probably a safer bet. Lia's eyes finally landed on a pair still on land who she supposed were still looking for a boat. "HEY! If you're still looking to join a boat, we've still got room!" she cupped her mouth and yelled towards the pair. Maybe yelling wasn't the best option; that blonde kid looked like a bubble could send him flying.

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Black Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia, Other First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Boarding Boats
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Spooky boat!

Brennie blinked at the boats when Lia said she thought they were magical. It would certainly make things easier. "I sure hope you're right. I'm already tired after today, I don't wanna row too. Plus the lake is gigantic! And also I don't know how to row a boat..." He chuckled awkwardly, but still hopped in the boat. At worst, he'd volunteer to row the boat so Lia didn't get tuckered out any further. He knew her well enough to know she was tired and hungry. Hopefully they wouldn't have to wait too long for dinner. When she started searching for some other people to join them, he searched too, but wasn't sure how many people would want to sit with them. He jolted and squawked in terror when she shouted, but quickly regained his composure (even though his heart was beating a little too fast).

Yukina101

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Unsorted, First Year ____
════════════════════
__

Rather oblivious to whatever message Jarrett may have been trying to convey, Rodrick's enthusiastic nod was enough to sway the boat. ”Well it is hella nice to meetcha mate.” Rodrick thought to extend a hand but decided against it, the boat seemed flimsy enough without him bouncing about. Rodrick turned to Xavier and nodded (boat bobbing again.) Then he turned to Jarrett where he should have waited for a response, but was either too eager or too impatient. ”Hells, I know I've been waitin' for this day all my life!” Rodrick blurted out. Then he added in a (somewhat) obnoxious sing-sing voice, ”It's going to be the best years of our liiiiivvvess!” And threw up his hands for theatrics. He leaned back in his seat, chuckling behind a half-cocked grin. The boy was bursting with energy and it was the only thing he could do not to jump in the lake and swim the rest of the way to school.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2043
【WHERE:: in a boat on the lake
【WITH WHO:: Xavier and Jarrett
╚═════════════════════════╝

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:11 am
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

first year Slytherinxx||xxsecond year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language clubxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting A picnic blanket on the shores of the Black Lake, Late Fall 2043/ Early Winter 2043.
with each other, waiting for friends

A rather skeptical August in tow, Sonora headed outside with her younger cousin and started laying out picnic materials. The idea had taken a full year to come to fruition, but Sonora was still hopeful for a fun, relaxing picnic and walk that would give friends a chance to talk and hang out. There was a thin layer of snow from last night, not enough to make walking a trudge, but enough to make a paltry snowball, or soak through a layer of clothes, even if the day was suprisingly warm.

Sonora cast the biggest blanket she could find over the area and set out a basket of cold sandwiches, a few large thermoses of hot chocolate, and a wide variety of cookies, all courtesy of the Hogwarts Kitchens.

”You just...asked for all this?” August asked as they set up.

”Yep! I asked a classmate from Hufflepuff as well! The house elves are really nice.”

”And remind me again why we’re doing this in winter and not, say, summer?”

”The idea was originally to explore the campus grounds a bit. It...didn’t really happen last year, but I wanted to at least do it early this year. That way the first years could at least could get a small tour and hang out with some new faces,” she replied cheerfully. Her tiny hawk relented from trying to perch on her shoulder and took shelter snuggled beside the warm thermoses. ”I just happened to pick a day after the snows started. But this way we can have snowball fights!”

August made a noncommittal sound, but straightened his tie anyways. He had a few guesses as to whom Sonora had invited, and well, his mother had instructed him to get exercise and meet people. If climbing those infernal stairs each day didn’t count as exercise, then this had to.

August's status Eyeing a marshmallow cookie.
Sonora's status Nervous and a bit excited

Also anyone feel free to be the Hufflepuff classmate Sona asked for help getting food. I just figured the food had to come from the kitchens.

EDIT: Thanks for catching those, Kung and Gryffie! Sorry for the notification spam! >.<"

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

murrelecreuset

Trickblues

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:19 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy would be the first to arrive before Kam for once but he was in sneak mode. Sonora would see him but the younger slytherin would not. He indicated he was sneaking with a single finger to his mouth he got right behind August and lightly tickled his sides. "Hey there buddy!" Iggy said hoping he was sneaky enough to spook the first year. He had met the kid briefly and he hoped humor would help the kid loosen up and have fun. He had been wound up for part of last year. It was no fun. He spotted the cookies and lit up "Aww sweet we got peanut butter in there!?" He exclaimed approaching the baked sugary heaven

[Adda you have august listed as unsorted lol]
                                                              If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Cara MiaKitty

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

murrelecreuset

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:29 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Black Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Sona... others
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Icy picnic
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so cold out here!

Kameron was grumbling as he walked across the lawn to the lake. For some reason, his friends (and brother) had insisted they have a picnic in the snow. Did they not know picnics were a summer activity? Instead, Kam had bundled up in snow boots, a navy cable-knit sweater, mittens, earmuffs, and he had on his Hufflepuff scarf too. Next time they wanted him to sit beside a freezing cold lake in the middle of winter, he'd tell them to forget that nonsense. He shivered as he stomped down, stopping once he was standing next to his twin. He was pestering a first year that Kam wasn't quite sure he knew... but maybe? He waved at Sonora, then shivered again as he waited for the whole thing to get underway.

{{OoC: Adda, you also have August listed as a "future student"}}
Kungfudemoness

Addellis

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sona, others
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Picnic
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I made it all on my own

Lee had been reminded (and reminded and reminded) about a picnic Sona was throwing, and he was planning on going. He had his too-long Ravenclaw scarf wrapped around his neck, and his favorite jacket on over a soft sweater. He adjusted his glasses, before swapping to the pair he was pretty sure had the water-resistance charm on them. The others took place in his pocket, since he always had a spare on him. It helped that he had memorized the repairing charm, though.

He left his room and started on the way outside. Unfortunately, he stepped onto the stairs at the exact wrong moment. He had learned his first day that the best option was to sit before the steps moved too far and he fell. He was pretty sure the hospital staff couldn't cure a broken neck. Once the stairs stopped, he stood and hurried down, only stumbling a couple times. He was more careful with the rest, but eventually made it to the ground floor. Nice. ...Now where had Sona said the picnic was? Crap.

Lee tugged on his scarf a bit, but walked out the doors. He had had several people presume he was unable to handle himself, but he was sure he could find the others. After all, he had learned from the best. Stepping into the cold, Lee turned his attention on the tracks of people walking. A few people had been out in different directions, but he noticed there were several tracks leading the same direction. He'd never been early before in his life, so he figured that had to be where everyone was. He followed the tracks, focusing on them so much that he tripped and fell. After pushing himself up, he dusted off his coat and continued.

Aha! There, at the lake was a small gathering of people, including Sona herself. A proud smile slipped on Lee's lips. He walked over to the group, seeing a few people he recognized, and a few he didn't. The blonde walked over to Sona's side, then looked around at the other people. "H-hey So-Sona. S-see, I m-made it." He grinned, snuggling into his coat a little more as the breeze played with his hair.

Addaellis

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:12 am
Time to let it go, it won't let go of me
Hanging by a thread, cutting the cord
And then falling back into the black
'Cause if I don't, if I wait 'til it feels right
I'll be waiting my whole life

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ SECOND YEAR

Gid took his sweet time getting down to the lake, not counting all the times he slipped or stumbled in the snow. He liked sledding and snowball fights as much as anyone else, but winter wasn't exactly his favorite season. He was more of a lazy summer person, although he had a fondness for autumn as well. It was the one time of year when his red hair actually blended in. But at last he reached the group gathered by the edge of the almost frozen over lake. He hoped the giant squid was alright in this weather. "Ya know," Gid said drolly, "when you said picnic, I thought we'd maybe be doing it before the ground was frozen over and we were all freezing our arses off. Sonora. But this is fine too. I guess." He eyed the blanket a bit skeptically. "Hypothermia, here we come, yeah?"

He frowned at the smaller Li. "Mate, is there a reason you're still wearing your uniform? You know we can be free now, right? The professors are all inside. Where it's warm. And dry." With that said, he set about getting himself some hot cocoa. "Hi Kam," he greeted his housemate. "You look um... happy to be here. Oh, hey," he grinned at Lee, "your Auror Holt's kid, right? Your dad's so cool. Did he teach you self defense? Because my mum spent half the summer making me practice like, breaking holds. It was torture," Gid proclaimed, in between slurps of cocoa.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

addaellis

Gold, when you see me, hi, if you need me
Babe, that's the way it was, that's the history
Blue, how we used to roar, like an open fire
That's the way it was, but that's history

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:55 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera followed the party toward the lake, it was supposed to be a time of getting to know each other, but Vespera was glad for the scenery. Sure, she saw the underside of the lake all the time, but seeing the top of the lake was also nice. It was however, a bit chilly. Ves walked next to Kam and nudged him with her shoulder. "You look just as thrilled as I am about this. It could have been done after exams. But noooo SOna just had to do it now. Sure it's ample for snowball fights, but eating outside? Not so much." She hadn't talked much to either twin.. or anyone really. She had her few friends and that was it. However, Sona had lectured her about coming to this, it was a chance for her to make friends who were not the Ravenclaw duo.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Exploration!
With Whom: Students
Thinking about: It's so nice here
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
OOC: Open for Interaction

Miss GryffindorK

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games