Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Stella
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Catching up
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I feel goofy

Brennie looked over when he heard his name above the crowd. He looked over and saw Stella walking over. He gave her a little wave and a grin as she greeted him. And the dreaded question. How was his summer? Technically, it was fine, getting to spend lots of time with his family, and even some seeking practice with Dris and James. Maybe this year would be easier if he got called in to play. Surely he was still going to be the reserve, since he was only a second year. "Hi Shtella. My.. um holidayth were fine. I practithed quidditch... um... and shtuff." He flushed a bit, realizing why his aunt Tiff didn't talk too often. He didn't like slurping over his words at all, and he really didn't like how weird it made his mouth feel when talking. Why wasn't there just a magical dentist?!

murruelecreuset

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:39 pm
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun decided to try to break out of her bad mood at Jack's peppy greeting. Granted, he always seemed to be in a fairly good mood, but then again, so did Donner. Some people just put on positive masks. Okay, that wasn't very fair to her twin; Donny was a genuinely positive person. Most of the time. Unlike her. "My summer was fine, how was yours?" she asked politely, although she was a bit relieved to be heading back to school. Yes, this was the year of the dreaded OWLs, but she generally wasn't too worried about her marks, even if she took her studying seriously. She didn't really like the summer holidays, except when the family went on vacation to Scandinavia. She disliked the heat and crowds of Diagon during the summer, she hated being stuck at home most of the day since she wasn't old enough to apparate, and she didn't like not having any sense of routine.

Will's greeting was noticeably more reserved than his twin's, but she was pretty sure he'd always been the more snide one anyways. She shrugged. "Donner's a big kid, he can look after himself." Maybe it was just the hormones, but she resented the idea that she and he were some complete unit. They weren't even in the same house, and they didn't share all the same friends. Then again, the Hawthorne boys had always seemed to genuinely enjoy being attached at the waist and constantly mistaken for one another, so it was probably different for them. "It's fine," she said as stoically as usual. "But breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Why do you think they give us so long in the morning to eat it at Hogwarts?" Yes, she was busting his balls a little. No, she didn't really care.

OOC:
Yukina101

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ was in a mood, yes, but he'd never been the type to flat-out ignore someone sitting next to him, especially a girl. And it wasn't even that it was a cute girl (although he'd always found short hair on girls cute) it was that he was pretty sure he remembered her name. She was friends with that dorky (yes, pot meet kettle) Ari... Ariel kid who was also friends with Dez. And she played quidditch, which he knew since he saw almost every game, even the ones where Zach wasn't playing. Carly- nope, it was Charley. Or was it spelled Charlee? Either way.

She hadn't said anything when she sat down, but he was pretty sure she knew who he was, not that it was hard, since she knew the twins. Then again, he didn't think she was the most outgoing of people. He snuck several furtive looks as he finished off his poptart, and then blurted out, "Oh, that one's pretty good," nodding at her manga. Then he felt a bit awkward since generally sitting down on a bench and reading was not a sign that someone wanted to interact, and he didn't want to be that annoying bloke dragging disinterested girls into conversations left and right. But. He had actually read the manga.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

"Pretty good! We got to visit some family in Haiti for a few weeks, which is always pretty cool, and I've been working on my aim for Quidditch this year."Jack may have been laying his enthusiasm a tad thick, but he really was happy to be back at school despite the constant rules, the classes, the homework, the tests, the OWL's at the end of the year....why was he happy to be back? Ohright! He'd be generally away from his family. Or at least he could hide better from them at a giant drafty castle. Ever since last spring, his twin, sister, cousins, even his parents had been sticking close to him always giving him these looks that he was just about ready to start throwing hands. He wasn't fragile dammit! So he got his heart shat on, it happened, it was over, he'd really like to move on. Will was one of the worst ones since he could read him better than a picture book so he was extremely happy to be able to hide in the lion's den away from his probing looks.

Will's eyebrow twitched a bit at Dagrun's dig about breakfast while his brother hmm'd and grinned in agreement. He really didn't know if that was a dig at him or just a casual observation. Dagrun was weird to him, he couldn't really make her out like he could other girls close to his age. The only other one he had trouble with was Andi and that was because she was screwier than a pyro in a firecracker factory. But like, in an awesome way so it never bugged him. "I got a bit behind in my packing s'all. And I just figured they gave up so much time for people, like myself, who enjoy a bit of a lie in. Or y'know the weird ones who like to greet the sun or some trollop." Will had one in his dorm, a nutter if he ever met one. Was up at daybreak every damn day and didn't even have the decency to try and be quiet about it! He'd been working on plans all summer for that d**k.

The Forgotten Weasley

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley could feel his eyes on her, but it didn't make it any less surprising when he spoke up. She didn't jump, but her hands did grip her book slightly tighter, shoulders tensing a little. Normally, she'd be annoyed that someone was interrupting her when she was reading. After all, people who read in public generally didn't want to be bothered. But, she was wanting to join him on the train, even if it had nothing to do with his own company. So it seemed rather counterproductive to be upset with him for being sociable. Actually, him talking to her made things easier, assuming she didn't say something stupid and make him hate her. Which, she didn't think she was quite capable of that. She was pretty antisocial, but she wasn't, like. Miranda.

spaceShe pursed her lips slightly, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks. It was a nice enough conversation topic, but she only had the one volume of the series. She wouldn't exactly have much to say. Unless she could just get him talking. He said it was good, so he must've read it.
                                              "Hm, can you tell me what happens next?" she asked, in as friendly a tone as she could manage. It wasn't much, but at least it wasn't her usual monotone, or the vocal equivalent of resting b***h face. She had a pretty bad case of that, she knew. "I only have the first volume, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get the rest." Not until next Summer, anyway, and that was assuming she did in fact decide to steal it. She supposed she could check out a library, but the manga selection at libraries tended to be... slim. And predictable. And old. A classic was a classic was a classic, but she'd survive quite well enough if she never again found herself bored enough to read Fruit's Basket or Naruto for the umpteenth time.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Platform =- Bench
                                              wнen - Morning, Sept 1 2044
                                              wιтн - DJ
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was excited for today. Even his brother couldn't bring him down. Besides as soon as they arrived on the train platform and were loaded up Jarrett went off to find his friends. Ollie reassured his parents that he be fine without Jarrett not doing the big brother job of keeping an eye on him. After some hugs and kisses that he did infact appreciate he was free to go. He knew his parents fought but he knew they loved him anyways. He would have to wave as the train left. Ollie wandered a bit wondering if he could find that one boy he met last year at the robe store. He was the closest to a friend at the moment.

[Open for interaction]

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:07 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αυgυѕтιи ∂υffу
☆fιяѕт уєαя ѕтυ∂єит☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Anxious
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: Lots of People
xStatus: Single

Augustin followed his sister and parents onto the platform to begin his first trip to Hogwarts. He was dressed in a suit, because his father had insisted that he make a good first impression on everyone he met. Personally, he thought he looked ridiculous, especially after seeing everyone else on the platform. But his father always said that appearances were important. His sister had her Prefect's pin clipped to her jumper and already, it seemed like the power that pin offered her had gotten to her head. With a quiet farewell to their parents, she whisked off to do whatever it was she wanted. Augustin sighed heavily as he watched her go, then turned to his parents. His mother offered him a warm smile and, in French, said that she loved him and wished him luck. He responded in kind, then received a nod from his father, who then turned on his heel and left, leaving his mother to hurry behind him. Looking back at the platform, Augustin sighed heavily and pushed his cart over to have his belongings loaded into the train. The faint scent of many different people wafted into his nose and the hustle and bustle of people started to overwhelm him a little. Better go find a cabin, I guess, he thought to himself and started towards the train.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:
Open to interaction
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r x
p l a t f o r m x 9 x 3 / 4 x
f a m i l y x a n d x h o g w a r t sx s t u d e n t s x
w h a t x n o w x
n e u t r a l x
s i n g l e x

Saffron sighed exasperatedly, realizing that she ran off too quickly and now she would be responsible for getting her trunk onto the train. She pushed her trolley toward the train and slowly began working the trunk off the trolley. It was heavy, she had probably overpacked, so it was rather arduous work. Saf grinned triumphantly as she had accomplished putting her trunk onto the train. She turned around, hands on her hips triumphantly, hoping that someone had seen her accomplishment and would praise her, but also that no one had seen her struggle to get it on the train.

Saffron dragged her eyes over the crowd, catching a glimpse of her frustrated mother before she landed on a girl with pretty blonde hair that was about her same age. Target Acquired. She strode confidently toward the girl with a slight grin,
"Hi! I'm Saffron Adelgrief. I'm a first year. Do you have someone to sit with?" She asked, sticking her hand out for a shake. Even if the pair didn't end up life-long friends, at least she would have someone to keep her company on the train ride to her future - mostly the trouble she would get into in the future.

OOC: also open for interaction!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Whit
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ready to Roll!
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Haha Whit can carry my heavy crap!

Jessalyn was excited. It was finally time for her to go to Hogwarts. It was going to be huge and new and awesome! She ran through King's Cross as fast as she could, their father trying not to lose the girl in the busy station. The boys were both with their mom (and also not running like a bat out of hell), so he did his best to keep close. Luckily, she knew right where to go, given that she'd gone to drop off the boys every year. She turned and gave a wild smile before flying through the platform wall. Once on the other side, she slowed to a stop, still grinning like mad as her dad walked in, a bit out of breath. At least she had the presence of mind to look a teeny tiny bit ashamed as he signed that she needed to be careful and slow down, especially in crowds. She didn't care a ton, but she'd at least acknowledge his words. He was the dad, after all.

Jess wrapped her arms around him, which seemed to instantly alleviate any upset he may have felt. As soon as her mum and the boys arrived, she issued a big hug to her mom too. The family signed off their goodbyes, then turned to Whit. To him, she signed that she wanted to explore and make friends, but she vowed to stay close...ish. She sent him a grin and left her trunk beside her brother before darting off into the crowd. Maybe she'd find Annie... or maybe make a new friend?

Cara MiaKitty

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Anniexxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie still thought all of this might be a dream, especially meeting and befriending Jessalyn. She wanted to pinch herself as she stepped through the barrier. She wondered if Jess remembered their promise? Oh she hoped so, but she wouldn't blame the girl if she didn't. Annie looked behind her to see her Mum looking calm though their was a hint of confusion in her eyes. Annie could always count on her mother to be levelheaded. Annie was scanning the crowd when she saw another very excited girl. Jessalyn! Annie almost called out to try to get her attention but then realized how silly that would be.

Annie glanced to her mother who nodded that she would take care of the trolley and that Annie should go ahead. Smiling, Annie ran into the crowd to catch up with Jess. Once she was close she popped her head into Jessalyn's line of sight and waved with a grin. Annie had brought pen and paper with her just in case in her bag and wouldn't admit she kept the scribbling of the two from the bookstore. Having a friend seemed more unbelievable to Annie than magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                            Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:13 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Katya started looking around for signs of anyone she knew, but this was kind of difficult given how short she was. Already she'd lost sight of Momma and Sergei, though she was sure Faina was still close by. 'Of course,' she thought. 'Faina will make sure I'm safely on that train before she leaves.'

Katya laughed aloud and returned Cian's hug and kiss, and was a little surprised when he called her 'Kitten', since that was something her family called her, but she found she really didn't mind. In a real way, Cian was family too. "Summer was great," she told him, a big smile on her face, "but, I'm so glad to see you again too. I wish we could have done something over the summer."

Her eyes lit up when she saw a very familiar Prefect's badge on Cian's jacket, and she commented with a good-natured chuckle, "Oh, I know all about those secret meetings from when Faina was a Prefect. Sneaking in sounds like fun; but are you sure you won't get in trouble on your first day on the job?"

OOC:Open for Interaction
Kungfudemoness

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Back to School!
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Cian

Aeryn had managed to beat Cian to the Platform, which made her laugh as she watched her brother ride his cart through the barrier. She joined her brother in saying goodbye to their parents and Caelan, who was squirming and trying to escape into the crowd. He'd also stolen a hat, which luckily Cian returned. After the rest of the family left, Aeryn whirled around to as Cian a question, but he'd already walked off. The younger Quinlan looked around in confusion for a second before she spotted her brother making goo-goo eyes at his girlfriend. Ugh! She glared at him for a moment before pushing through the crowd in hopes of finding a friend.

Luckily, her quest wasn't too hard, as she quickly found Vinny. He had managed to get way taller over the summer! She'd grown too, but her couple inches were nothing compared to him. "Vinny! There you are! Sorry I'm late! How was your summer?" She threw out her questions rapidfire, a grin taking over. Cian all but forgotten for now, she focused on her friend instead. Cian was a stupid idiot, where Vinny was nice to her in every way. Plus also Vinny was waaaaaay taller than Cian! Then again... everyone was taller than Cian. Even she was catching up to her brother, and she figured Caelan would be taller than the eldest sibling within a couple months. Except... they all had the Quinlan Height Curse.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

If Canaan had had his way, he'd have been perfectly happy to show up on the Platform with just his Dad, but that didn't happen. Mom came along for the trip to London as well, which he could understand, however, the guest list didn't stop there. Mother Grey, the Grey herself, found the need to come along on the journey, as did two of his favourite cousins, Siobhan and Fianna. Finally, the grouping was rounded out by Selina, who made a point of arranging to be in London on this day, and all of them were there to see him off. What was supposed to be his big day was turned into a family outing of epic proportions. While Dad was saddled with the task of dragging his school trunk, along with his guitar case, on an old appliance dolly, everyone else was fussing over him.

Yeah, his big day, the day he got aboard the bright red train and began his own career as a student at Hogwarts. Most of his family went to the school at some point, though he was sure Mother Grey attended sometime in a previous century, like before Albus Dumbledore was born. He would have been happier if he'd been allowed to bring one of the dogs with him, but Canaan was denied there as well; school rules prohibited dogs until Second Year, and thankfully there didn't seem to be a size limit on the dog.

His reverie was cut off by the metallic snap of a watch case being shut. "At least we made it in good time," said Selina, as she tucked her watch in a pocket. "Wouldn't do if you managed to miss your train. You have your ticket, yes?" Canaan patted the pocket of his jacket, and replied, "Aye, Lynn, Ah got it right here." Before the young woman could say anything else, his two other cousins rushed over to start hugging him, and Siobhan looked over at Selina and told her, "Don't start giving him advice, Lynn. I remember the story of what you told a bunch of First Years. Honestly, he'll be having nightmares." Canaan looked back and forth between his cousins; obviously there was a story here, though now wasn't the time for it to be revealed. Fianna gave him a kiss and a hug, and told him, "Go, have fun, make friends, join clubs, and play Quidditch."

There was a loud clearing of a throat, and everyone turned to see Connor Grey looking at the gathering. With a smile, he gestured to his son, and Canaan went over to him. "Lad, pay attention in class, do your work, and stay out of trouble. Do all that, an' you'll be just fine." Canaan smiled, and he replied, "I reckon I can handle that." Canaan and his father shook hands, and then embraced, before his mother took her turn to bid her only child farewell.

Lastly, he turned to look at Mother Grey, whom seemed to be looking at him and through him at the same time. She pulled out an object from the pocket of the cardigan she wore, a pouch on a leather cord, which she reached up to hang about his neck. Canaan knew it to be a charm, and he tucked it so it rested under his dress shirt and close to his heart. The matriarch placed her hand there, and she told him solemnly, "Téann Canaan Gray, mac Connor agus Moya, amach agus ainm do chuid féin a fháil, agus tá a fhios againn go n-imríonn tú leat cibé áit is féidir do chosán a ghlacadh leat. D'fhéadfadh Dia seasamh idir tú féin agus dochar a dhéanamh sna háiteanna folamh go léir nuair is gá duit siúl. "

Canaan nodded, smiled, and answered, "Go raibh maith agat, Máthair." Mother Grey gave the boy a hug only a grandmother could give, and kissed him, before adding, "Anois, dul ar aghaidh sula gcailleann tú do traein." With that, she let him go, and Canaan started to walk away from his family, and toward the train.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Third Year Hufflepuff
Thirteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Kings Cross - Platform 9¾

It was a surprise to hear the way Brennie was speaking. Stella found it a bit curious that he was talking funny. Not that she’d call it funny of course. After all that wouldn’t be very nice. It was certainly different though. Very different. “That’s new…” she pondered a loud somewhat accidentally. “Sounds like you had an eventful summer. I take it you got braces over it.” She replied, (it being the holiday). She vaguely knew about them but had been lucky to avoid such orthodonture. Course she did have to deal with the glasses life which was hardly as bad as that.

Company : Brennie

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Whit
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ready to Roll!
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Haha Whit can carry my heavy crap!

Jessalyn was excited to walk around a bit (especially since Whit was watching her trunk). Maybe she'd meet new people, or even find Annie again somewhere. Hopefully someone would make friends with her, despite her language barrier. Almost as if by fate, Jess' attention was caught by someone waving. Sure enough, it was Annie! Jess waved back happily, stepping over. It was a shame her whiteboard was in her trunk, because she'd have to go back over to Whit to get it. Maybe Annie had her notepad again? Not knowing how else to communicate, Jess started signing. "Sorry I forgot my writing stuff in my trunk and I can't go get it because my brother's over there and he doesn't look super thrilled." She gave a lopsided grin, glancing back at Whit over her shoulder to make sure he wasn't rooting through her stuff or anything.

mc2

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games