Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm
^ Has lead <> to enlightenment about fulcrum (yay enlightenment)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm
^^Is a little girl  

Shinji Azumaki

Duale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:30 pm
No questions. Just wondering who it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:31 pm
KatoshiUriotai
^^Is a little girl

*jumps on Katoshi's back*Oh I'm a little girl am I? Missed ya Katoshi!!!!!*hugz*
(by the way I'm in love with the monical heart )  

pixyseshy

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:32 pm
^ RPs while posting. Monocles are quite sexy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:33 pm
Yes you are a little girl, seeing how you are 12-ish sweatdrop
(We all know Monocles are off the hook, yo!)  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:36 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
ninja No I don't.... ninja Why yes they really are, Katoshi!!!!You're monocle turns me on!!jk. Looks qutie sophisticated though 3nodding

Well fine then Katoshi, at least I don't pretend my age. I'm not proud of it since jsut about everyone my age act like blondes with the wrong haircolor. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:39 pm
pixyseshy
Jironimo Kasumi
ninja No I don't.... ninja Why yes they really are, Katoshi!!!!You're monocle turns me on!!jk. Looks qutie sophisticated though 3nodding

Well fine then Katoshi, at least I don't pretend my age. I'm not proud of it since jsut about everyone my age act like blondes with the wrong haircolor. sweatdrop

If they turn you on how about a double monocle?!?!?! biggrin

Hey you should see how I am acting right now.... I am making "moaning noises, trying to impersinate Arnold" and my sister is laughing her but off from it all. eek  

Shinji Azumaki

Hoshiko Matsudaira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:39 pm
^ ^Has a ring on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:40 pm
^'s G-Bot is hostile  

Jironimo Kasumi

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:41 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Jironimo Kasumi

Hey you should see how I am acting right now.... I am making "moaning noises, trying to impersinate Arnold" and my sister is laughing her but off from it all. eek

Ok you jsut killed the whole monocle thing. neutral One is INCREDIBLE sexy, but two turns into glasses.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <- That is me right now just thinking about you trying to do that lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:43 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Jironimo Kasumi

Ok you jsut killed the whole monocle thing. neutral One is INCREDIBLE sexy, but two turns into glasses.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <- That is me right now just thinking about you trying to do that lol

It would not be glasses, they are two monocles that do not connect.

It is kind of funny but is straining my voice.....I had no sleep last night and I have a build up of energy that I randomly release. It is either that or I am just about falling asleep.  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:47 pm
Katohi: Oh ok -Matt- Katoshi ninja Oh so now your gonna just RANDOMELY collapse on the floor unconsious and jsut be asleep for the rest of the night and then wake up sometime later to find that you didn't finish something really important and are mad at yourself for not sleeping? Is that it? Or are you just gonna get a cup of extra caffinated coffee and stay up so you randomely fall asleep tomorrow instead? xd
Love ya anyways! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:50 pm
pixyseshy
Katohi: Oh ok -Matt- Katoshi ninja Oh so now your gonna just RANDOMELY collapse on the floor unconsious and jsut be asleep for the rest of the night and then wake up sometime later to find that you didn't finish something really important and are mad at yourself for not sleeping? Is that it? Or are you just gonna get a cup of extra caffinated coffee and stay up so you randomely fall asleep tomorrow instead? xd
Love ya anyways! heart

No....if there was nothing for me too do at the moment I just fall alseep. I was in the car with my dad and I was afraid too fall asleep because I have thi smind set that I will die in the sun's heat gonk
Also there is nothing importain enough for me too do today.....or any other day, unless I was working that would be a whole nother story......I could possibly consider you importaint? But that would not be fair too the others on here xp  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:53 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Love ya anyways! heart

No....if there was nothing for me too do at the moment I just fall alseep. I was in the car with my dad and I was afraid too fall asleep because I have thi smind set that I will die in the sun's heat gonk
Also there is nothing importain enough for me too do today.....or any other day, unless I was working that would be a whole nother story......I could possibly consider you importaint? But that would not be fair too the others on here xp
Eh....I'm not important...I'd laugh so hard if anyone thought I was important. xd But everyone else is important! 3nodding (and older xp )
You're lucky you don't have to do anything, I'm stuck with work over the weekend and I get out on the 16th. gonk  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games