Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:55 pm
^Changed her style  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:57 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Katohi: Oh ok -Matt- Katoshi ninja Oh so now your gonna just RANDOMELY collapse on the floor unconsious and jsut be asleep for the rest of the night and then wake up sometime later to find that you didn't finish something really important and are mad at yourself for not sleeping? Is that it? Or are you just gonna get a cup of extra caffinated coffee and stay up so you randomely fall asleep tomorrow instead? xd
Love ya anyways! heart

No....if there was nothing for me too do at the moment I just fall alseep. I was in the car with my dad and I was afraid too fall asleep because I have thi smind set that I will die in the sun's heat gonk
Also there is nothing importain enough for me too do today.....or any other day, unless I was working that would be a whole nother story......I could possibly consider you importaint? But that would not be fair too the others on here xp
Eh....I'm not important...I'd laugh so hard if anyone thought I was important. xd But everyone else is important! 3nodding (and older xp )
You're lucky you don't have to do anything, I'm stuck with work over the weekend and I get out on the 16th. gonk

I get out next week, finals are next week, and I do not care enough to do anything for this school. I found a loop hole that does not require a gay school system to rule on how I should perform!!!!
(Moans in an Arnold impersonation)  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:02 pm
Katoshi: *starts laughing hysterically thinking about the impersination* rofl I get out before all the public schools...Yay me!

I hate my school for all that it is but I will beat them at their own game. Then let my hate be fully known, but they can't do A THING about it since I ahve followed all of these so called 'rules' to which no one has even seen proof of. Principal sucks and apparently has NO money to fix all the leaking sealings and to stop ants from crawling over us everday, but has enough money to have a new office for her built. That's jsut really screwed. AND she's firing the BEST teacher ever so I started a petition which I got the entire middle school to sign but the teacher found out, took it, and threw it away. So now we are all emotionaly crushed because she is leaving. We actualy started crying when we saw her start packing up. It's not right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:03 pm
^^wearing the same jacket as <>

^swooshed <>  

passionberry

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:05 pm
passionberry
^^wearing the same jacket as <>

^swooshed <>

It's strawberry milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*hugz* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:10 pm
My mom's boyfriend is being an a** again......he is making my life a living hell....he thinks he is right about everything. Gosh I want too strangle him in his sleep. scream
He unpluged the net and basically ruined the IP address from repeating this over and over again.....he says I did something wrong...I just sit and talk on here stare
Arrrrr (********) I hate him.........he makes me say (********) because he is that annoying!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:13 pm
*evil grin, holding katana* want me to take care of it Katoshi?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:15 pm
That would be nice. They are saying now I am too pay HALF of my paycheck. Bunch of (********) assholes. scream  

Shinji Azumaki

Hoshiko Matsudaira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:16 pm
^^ Changed siggy again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:18 pm
*huggles Katoshi* there there i shall murder all those who have been mean to you, i know JUST where to hide the bodies

^noticed my change of siggy  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Childhood Dreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:19 pm
^^ Her robot makes me wet.
^ Awesome hat!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:21 pm
^'s in the same guild as me!  

Hoshiko Matsudaira

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*huggles Katoshi* there there i shall murder all those who have been mean to you, i know JUST where to hide the bodies

^noticed my change of siggy

Eh I say screw it....he is now openly mocking me....I am just going to run away from the night. ******** everyone in this house...they only want me too pay because they ******** up on their life and cannot make the money themselves. Bunch of losers stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:23 pm
^^has Happy Bunny in her siggy HE ROCKS!

^well if you'll be ok, my offer to murder and maim stands  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Well too be more realistic I am just going too run away for the night.....I could careless as too what happens from here on. I have my life plan and I want too work towards it but when I have people like my mom's boyfriend "predicting MY future with his own past" it just gets annoying.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games