Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:00 am
Michishige responded to Whit with a light roll of his eyes and a chuckle. Noticing that they could go in, a wicked grin crossed his face. "Hey guys! Time to go in! I call first!" he shouted excitedly as he walked inside.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:43 pm
(Have to re-start my compy will be right backrz. )

Avery looked after Michishige as he charged on by, and managed to let go of Jordan's arm to clasp her hands in front of her. She could do this. Totally could do this.
Something raspy touched her shoulder and she jumped. She turned as the grip tightened only to see Whit standing there behind her. She couldn't really see anything but his eyes but that was enough to be able to tell her was laughing.

Avery's eyes narrowed and she would have said something nasty if Whit hadn't done his habitual move of looping his arm through hers. Which was amazingly comforting...so she shut it.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm
"You'd think he could ruin it too," Jordan commented on Michishige before hopping back into the air 'on' her broom and flying forwards. She wasn't about to tell anyone, but it make her feel safer in the air, as well as more in control.

"Zais!" Ali called, banging on the door. "What're you doing? Come one!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 pm
"Oh hello" Zais said swinging the door open wide and hanging onto the knob.
"What have we here a little person painted green? My but what big teeth you have, you should really talk to the tooth fairy about those." Zaias played the ignorance card very well. He'd had a LOT of practice in life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery kept her arm where it was and was tugged gently after Jordan by Whit. She answered Jordan with a simple "Maybe not..everyybody's different..he seems to like these things."

But the whole 'no powers' thing was weighing on her, not to mention was REALLY weird. But she'd power through! Probably. She swung around and nearly gasped as she heard a step behind her..only to see Christopher and Spencer following.
God she hoped she lived through this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm
Ali puffed up her cheeks. Normally she would be laughing, but there was candy waiting for her. "Za-ays! Come onnn!" She tried to hop up and pull on his hand.

(( That's her whiny way to say Zaias ))

Jordan squinted at the walls as they went deeper into the maze, hopping to the left in the air when a rather slimy -or just damp- vine curled out to touch her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Avery witnessed Jordan's almost vine touch and inadvertently began to hang closer to Whit, as that was farther away from the wall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias shrugged "What? you want to go already? You don't want your candy? Why ever not?!" He feigned horror.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Spencer walked into a wall of vines before taking off the costume helmet. It looked great on the costume but it distorted what Spencer was seeing a little bit. He continued to walk while holding the power armor helm in his arm.

Christopher wandered around a bit nervously and was worried he would accidentally shoot off a fireball or two.

"Humph! This isn't fun" Dr. Sullivan said with his arms crossed. He hung upside down from the ceiling while vines held him there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 pm
(Poor Flosser >.>...)

Whit just took his luck in stride and strolled nonchalantly through the maze. It was kind of funny having Jordan lead the way. He wondered what else other than the vines was supposed to be scary though.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:24 pm
"Hey! Dr. Sully!" Michishige called as he saw the man hanging upside down. "Having fun up there? I'd like to give that a try!" he said as he rushed in front of Jordan to stand under Dr. Sullivan. Michishige kept attempting to give th dentist a hi-five.

{Duuuuuuuuuuude, what if Christopher burned off Michishige's beard?! biggrin }

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Treya looked at the teacher who was now hanging from the cieling of the maze " im sorry docter but i cant let a stalking flosser dull down the scare of the maze no offense towards you ment" she said lightly enough that her voice wouldn't caryy out side the center of the maze but was loud enought for him to hear all that could be seen of her at the moment was her bright emerald green eyes wich stood out quite aot against the other colors of the tree "and any way you wouldn't want to be hampered and tanfled in vines when you left to sneak up on other kids would you cause the shows just about to start" she lept down from where she was and quickly started to go to every entrance that lead to the center and steped out and around every few corners grazing her hand against the walls after she had gone around to all the entrances and done this the vines started to move, wriggle, shift, and contort causeing the maze to become 'alive'

Treya's eyes widened as she was just getting back into the tree "crap" she muttered leaning forward she stretched her power to the entrance shige had come in and quickly closed it off with vanes making it look like a dead end instead of an entrance 'didn't think they'd get to the middle so fast , oh well now they wont for the maze is alive and shifts' she slowly and quitely leaned back and fixed herself into a confortable position again, once she had she smiled and said in the creepy voice like before "Welcome to the maze of growth , Enjoy your stay" after this was said vines started to creep up on shinge to ensnare and trap him

((edited xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm
((ow. are you sure you can't use punctuation, vampiric?))

"Not as much as you'd think" Dr. Sullivan replied. He then stretched out an arm so that Michishige could hi-five his medical gloved hand. "Can I get down now?" he asked.

"Sh-show?" Christopher asked nervously.

"Oh, don't be a baby" Spencer said to Christopher.

Christopher turned and frowned at Spencer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:42 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((ow. are you sure you can't use punctuation, vampiric?))

((lol sorry i know im horrible at it and dont know wheather or not i can use it properly ill go see about editing my post a bit sorry for hurting you with my horrible if any punctuation x( ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:45 pm
((well it would help make things easier to read. smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 pm
"Yea, lemme see if I can help ya down," Michishige said with a chuckle. But soon after he said that, Treya's vines were around his feet and started up his leg. "Whoa!" he shouted as the ground slipped out from under him. Next thing Michishige knew, he was hanging upside down next to Dr. Sullivan. "Oh hi, Doc. I guess I won't be able to help you down..." he said, slight disappointment in his voice. Although he almost instantly cheered up. "But this is kinda fun!" Michishige claimed excitedly, slightly swinging from side to side.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 pm
(( phantom flosser? More like BAT FLOSSER ))

Jordan hovered a tad higher to try and avoid any vines. "Um...hello?" She felt like she recognized the voice, but was too busy remembering that girl in Graymoor. Speaking of which....what ever happened with those guys?

(( Oh yeah, I need to room Chris and Michi together ))

"What are you talking about? The cadny's-" Ali's eyes went wide, and she looked left and right. "Trick-or-treat trick-or-treat trickortreat!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games