Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:03 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
it doesnt save my fish =((((

AwWw x.X that sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:06 pm
chianachan
Sakura-Kyoukan
it doesnt save my fish =((((

AwWw x.X that sucks.

yea i was fishing at gambino the 2nd bucket too! crying oh well.... I CAN STILL GAMBLE!!! (i think)  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:04 pm
xp hey all  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:24 pm
*belated hi*

My friend finally brought me Tales of Symphonia (she said I could borrow it, and then proceeded to forget to bring it every day for almost two weeks xp ). Good times to be had.

Is there anything I should know about? No spoilers unless I specifically ask for them.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:07 pm
rofl I was looking for rats & kittens today... my mom says I'll have better luck with kittens Saturday & Sunday when the pet rescue is at Pets Mart... but about the rats...

Socrates needs to have another rat in his cage because rats are social animals... all the male rats I looked at today, well male rodents, have HUGE nuts! This one mouse had them dragging on the exercise wheel. gonk

Ah, and the theropist, her name is Robin, was really nice and I felt comfortable talking to her. I'm going to see her again next week.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:30 pm
rofl rofl rofl WOW, i did NOT know that about rodents xd (i hope your venture to find a good kitten goes well for ya this weekend) whee

LOL @ shazbot, that's happened to me and a few friends of mine before...just not as long as that gonk sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:48 pm
Goddess Ace
rofl I was looking for rats & kittens today... my mom says I'll have better luck with kittens Saturday & Sunday when the pet rescue is at Pets Mart... but about the rats...

Socrates needs to have another rat in his cage because rats are social animals... all the male rats I looked at today, well male rodents, have HUGE nuts! This one mouse had them dragging on the exercise wheel. gonk

Ah, and the theropist, her name is Robin, was really nice and I felt comfortable talking to her. I'm going to see her again next week.
ROFL!!! rofl 3nodding so true  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
*belated hi*

My friend finally brought me Tales of Symphonia (she said I could borrow it, and then proceeded to forget to bring it every day for almost two weeks xp ). Good times to be had.

Is there anything I should know about? No spoilers unless I specifically ask for them.
Hmm... First of all, Awesome game.. but I don't really have any pointers for you. The only things I would be able to tell you are the spoilers, so I'll just keep my mouth shut for the moment.  

Kinta the Skank

Razenof

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:39 pm
*sits banging head on table* Uggggg.... stupid migrain... it hit me about noon today while at work.... and it wont go away crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:44 pm
If you have a migrain, then why are you banging your head? O_o  

Kinta the Skank

Razenof

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:50 pm
the pain dulls the pain... ugggg....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:52 pm
Ah... do you have any excedrine or advil?  

Kinta the Skank

Razenof

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:54 pm
i HAVE taken medicen... and... it only slightly lessens the pain... still uterly misserable... BLARG! *dies*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:57 pm
Noooo!!! *cpr*  

Kinta the Skank

Razenof

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:05 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Noooo!!! *cpr*

*runs fingers through kinta's hair makeing out with em*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games