Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Killer.MuffinCake.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:08 pm

Tis Killer Muffin Cake here!
Her Age:11
Thats all i can think of saying XD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Hi. You can call me Kin. I'm a computer geek, an anime nerd, and I love video games. I like a lot of different music. Pretty much everything except 90% of country, and american pop music of the last decade. Rhapsody, Luca Turilli, Dir en Grey, PIERROT, Greely Estates, and Mindless Self Indulgence are amazing bands, listen to them if you get a chance. Feel free to add me to your friends list. <33

~~Kinomi

Kinomi_Sekkai

user.exe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:11 pm

I'm Simon
I don't really know why I was invited to join this guild
but w/e right?
It's time we get this party started.

Edit: I'm 15... and looking (notrly xp )
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:32 pm

Hai.
I'm Hannah.
I'm 15.
I like long walks on the beach and the first snowfall in summer wink

Hehe.
O N Y X invited me...no idea why.
But hey. Hope to have some good times.

[B][U][M][P]

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:45 pm

Hi! I'm Kals, I live in Canada and I am an adult. Yup, I'm ancient.

I'm a music fanatic, of the classical type, and I sing in not one, but two choirs. I'm currently attending a university and working towards a bachelor of music.

I also work as a software technician. Good times.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:53 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Jose, i.e Lenoxx. Didn't know that my posts were being watched, but thanks for the invite.

Like lots of things, and I'm currently attending SDSU in San Diego, California. I'm only 17 right now, but in November I'm going to be 18.

[Lenoxx]

CaughtUpInBetween

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:17 pm

Hi, I'm Ariisha..I cyber...I like cheese, I like gaia gold. I've been on gaia for a ffreaking long time..and...i still am questing for a coco kitty!!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi my name is dark vandar and i have been on for a year now and working full time like a dog so im on only at nights chow

[~Icy~]

SayuriNikita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:15 am

Hi im Sayuri. xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:34 pm

Hello!
My name, for all intended purposes is Quinlynn, but you can all call me Quin if you like. I'm a college student at the moment, taking 17 credits this semester. It might sound like a lot, but it's a ton of 'Mickey Mouse' courses, so it isn't all that difficult. Uhm.. lesse. I've actually been off and on gaia since 2003, but I don't use my original account anymore because people like to harass older users for all their specialty stuff. Hrm.. I'm not too good about introducing myself ^^;
I'm interested in meeting just about anyone though! As long as they aren't liars, or manipulators. sweatdrop So uhm... yes!

Quinlynn

Rich Boi12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:37 pm

Yo. Im rich Boi12, the monkey man. i always keep the mask on. never again shall i take it off!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:40 pm

I like green day, bloodhound gang, and Panic! at the disco. all great bands. monkeys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! i play guitar and trombone, and im four eyed.

Rich Boi12

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:36 am

For all intensive purposes, I'm Arc, no more, no less

Interests include, video games, mountain bike riding, hanging out with my best friends prinniesdood and Iecur, ( I think I got them started on gaia as well, not sure anymore, but whatever ) reading, and my all time favorite, sitting on my a**.

During high school, I was in the band, played the tenor sax and the clarinet, with some bass drum/snare drum/quads on the side. I still play sometimes, but only when the mood hits me.

I went to college for about a year and a half, and then left for reasons known only to those close to me, but during my time there, I majored in computer engineering and technology, CET for short.

I also play World of Warcraft, or WoW, since the game's launch in November, on the US Crushridge server under the name Arcanas, as a level 60 paladin, and one of the eldest members on the server, member of the eldest guild, Ewiges Licht ( that means eternal light in german )

And finally, I've been a member of Gaia since my junior year in high school, so I've been around since '04
EDIT: changed the '03 to '04 after finally checking out my profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:42 am

Hey, everybody. My name's Tony, but you can call me Kexton. I like techno and gothic/hard/soft rock. Maybe punk or pop from time to time. My favorite artists are the Barcode Brothers, Panic! At the Disco, Drowning Pool, DJ Sammy, Newsboys, DJ Irene, and Darude. I especially love Techno. I'm a born raver (like a party boy [but I am not gay. Sorry].), and I hope to find some clubs at my town. I won't tell where I live or what age I am. Sorry. My favorite colors are black and gold. I am the flexible guy who enjoys the light and dark. I draw manga and animals quite nicely, but manga a whole lot better. My favorite hobbies are drawing, programming computer games (Look for CLASHERS! U/B coming out for the PC [Windows] by Garage Games, Coming soon!), making music, and dancing to Techno. My favorite computer programs are "Reason", "Game Maker 6.1", "Paint Shop Pro", "LimeWire", and "Slimbrowser". My favorite websites are Gaiaonline, My websites; "KNZone 2.0" (www.knzone2.tk) and "UBYourself Forums" (Just click here.), along with websites I go to, such as Newgrounds, Homestarrunner, etc. I do have a Myspace, but I got bored with it. You'll never hear from me in there. Most of the time, I might not be online, because I'm working on CLASHERS! U/B. Well, I hope that's everything.

IamtheOldestPlayerSlayer

Jewlz2007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:36 pm

Hi!!! I am new here...and, call me Jewlz, I'm almost 18 and femal, want to know more? PM me...
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games