Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Stella
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Catching up
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? My jaw hurts

Brennie blushed when Stella commented that his talking was new. He wanted to lie, to say it surely wasn't.... but he couldn't lie. It wasn't nice! Luckily (or perhaps unluckily), she asked if he'd gotten braces. Sigh. He did a weird grimace-smile thing that showed off his braces. They'd let him pick the colors of the bands, and he'd gone yellow and black for Hufflepuff. After a second, he closed his mouth, gingerly rubbing his jawbone. "You caught me. How wash your shummer, Shtella?" He hoped the question would turn attention back to her, thus allowing him a second to wipe away his drool. He did that on his jacket sleeve, despite it being pretty gross to do so. He didn't have a tissue handy, and it worked. Hopefully she didn't comment on that bit though....

murruelecreuset

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Anniexxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Jess seemed genuinely happy to see her and Annie wanted to pinch herself to reassure that the feeling was real. When would she be able to trust that people wanted to get to know her? Or at least in the magical world one person so far wanted to know her. Jess began signing, and Annie was thankful for the research she had done on BSL. She wasn't able to catch much of what Jess said but it was something about "sorry" "writing" and "brother". Realizing Jess might not have her writing supplies with her (and who would want to walk around with extra stuff), Annie smiled and signed what she was pretty sure was "Don't worry." She may have butchered the sign some but Annie felt like Jess might forgive that.

Smiling, Annie dug in her bag and pulled out the same notebook from the bookstore that had a few more drawings added to it including witch hats and owls. Quickly, Annie scribbled, It's so good to see you again. How was the rest of your summer? Still smiling, practically grinning in happiness at finding Jess and not getting the cold shoulder, Annie handed the notebook to Jess.
                                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                            Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:05 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny called out and waved when he saw Aeryn. She was about the same height as his grandma so she topped off at lower chest area. Well he better get use to looking down. He was only getting taller from here he did feel better about it thanks to Aeryn. He rarely noticed when people looked at him for his size usually he only notice if a comment was made. he found toddler's reactions the best. "Hey! Don't worry about it the trains still here so you're not late." He replied to the first half of her mouthful of a greeting. "We went to a fair and i got to go on most of the ride's didn't know there was a height limit for some. Bit i totally stumped the guy at guess your age. Apparently I'm twenty-five." He said greatly amused by the twelve year gap. He had a muggle ID they kept up mainly for things like yes this 6'11" boy is only thirteen, what of it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:32 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αυgυѕтιи ∂υffу
☆fιяѕт уєαя ѕтυ∂єит☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Anxious
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: Lots of People
xStatus: Single

There were a lot of kids around his age that Augustin could approach and try to form new friendships with, but he wasn't exactly sure how to do that. As he walked along the platform, his ears picked up on different pieces of peoples' conversations. He wasn't eavesdropping intentionally, but his acute ears grabbed snippets of information. None of it was particularly useful since he didn't know anyone on the platform or train aside from his sister. And she didn't really have friends either, so he knew no one. Augustin heard a conversation that interested him and wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was walking and he bumped into someone. Immediately, he was in recovery mode. "Oh my, I'm terribly sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." He looked at the boy he'd bumped into. Brown hair, gray-ish blue eyes, about his height... more than likely probably a first year as well. So that meant he was probably going to be a first year like himself. Not a good first introduction, he thought to himself."Sorry again. I'm Augustin Duffy," he said, straightening his tie and extending his hand for a handshake.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kungfudemoness

Summer II

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 am
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ first year : unsorted

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Pushing through the barrier, Annalise stepped onto the platform, gazing around in... awe? Confusion? Interest. This whole situation couldn't have been weirder for her. Earlier this year, her life had been normal, or at least, more normal than this. She was doing well enough in school, practicing guitar, normal ten-year old stuff, with a few random happenings that she couldn't explain. A broken glass or two here, a tornado of papers there. Still more normal than this. When she turned eleven though, she was celebrating with her sisters and her dad, when there was a knock at the door. A man who explained that they were a "governor" from a fancy boarding school delivered a letter addressed to her. Why he couldn't just put it in the post, she didn't know. The strange man continued, asking about anything that had been happening to her that she didn't have an explanation for. Magic, he told her. She had magic, and she was to attend a school to help her with it. Annalise was a witch.

Needless to say, it was a strange summer. Her vacation to her mother's home in France had been cut short, which Anna was exceedingly upset about, because she had to prepare for school. The governor man took her shopping, helped her pick out a wand-- a real magic wand --and picked up all of her books for her. The curriculum seemed heavy. Herbology? Defense Against the Dark Arts? Whatever happened to Algebra and Science? Anna prayed there wasn't a magic math test she would have to take upon arrival. She was terrible at math. When it came time to pack up after summer break, Annalise found herself torn between two emotions. She was equally nervous as she was excited. It was a new experience, a new adventure, but her magic hadn't started to appear until last year. Maybe she was a late bloomer. Still, she was uneasy about it, figuring that she was going to struggle through her magic classes.

Looking back, she waited for her father and sisters to finally come through the platform. Maybe they were nervous too. At least, Anna had been. She was instructed to run through a wall, for heavens sake! "Well... I guess this is where I'm supposed to be. There's only one train, so I guess that's mine," Annalise said, looking up to her father, who nodded. She hugged her family, said her goodbyes, promised to write-- did they have magical mailmen? --and watched them leave the platform.

Turning to face the train, the girl pushed the massive cart carrying her trunks and guitar case towards it. There seemed to be an area where other students were leaving their carts to be loaded, so that's where she was headed. Dropping off the cart, she left her trunks with the attendants to be packed onto the train. She reluctantly left her guitar case with them as well. It was heavy, but she would have carried it with her. She just didn't know what was going to happen next. Was she going to need her hands for something? Some magic handshake that would grant her access to the school? 'God, I hope not,' she thought, shaking her head, her magenta hair swaying across her face. She pushed them back into place, then decided to explore. It looked like she had a little time before the train had to leave, anyway. The small-framed girl wandered through the crowd, trying to find a path that didn't involve bumping into too many people or stepping on anyone's toes, a task she was finding exceedingly difficult in her chunky boots. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry," she repeated as she accidentally stepped on a few feet while she wandered.

OOC: open for interaction, feel free to have her step on your toes o3o

❝ I've lost myself in make-believe. Over and over, I'm deceived. You want reform? I can't conform.
                                                  'Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss 'cause I've lost myself in make-believe. You can't break me. ❞

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie didn't see the potential friend but he found mabye another trough a bump. The kid who bumped him immediately apologized "Oh! No worries it's crowded." Ollie said reassuring the other boy he was fine. and I'm Oliver Zywiec, but you can just call me Ollie! Are you a first year too?" Ollie said making conversation. Besides if he had a buddy with him Jarrett would have less reason to share a compartment. His brother would likely prefer to travel with his own buddies so Ollie should be safe. Besides it was good to know a friend in his year so early!

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part
                                                              Summer II

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:58 pm
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun smiled when Jack brought up his improving aim. "Guess we'll have to see if you can score on me after Sher graduates." She wasn't trying to sound cocky, but she was pretty sure she was moving up to first string next year when Hufflepuff needed a new keeper. It sort of stunk that she'd only get to play games her final two years, but she was far from a Quidditch maniac, even if she enjoyed the game. Besides, it wasn't all about her; it was a team sport, after all. She wrinkled her brow at Will. "How were you behind on packing? We've had all summer." She sounded genuinely baffled; Dagrun was far from a neat freak, but she'd had nearly everything packed two days prior to leaving for King's Cross. "I like to get up early," she shrugged. "But I don't tend to stay up very late either. I'm not really a night owl." That was probably why she was always nodding off in Astronomy.

OOC:
Yukina101

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:31 pm
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ was a little surprised when she actually replied. He'd sort of been expecting a nod or mumble of agreement. Emboldened, he grinned a little, although he wondered for a moment if she was being sarcastic when she asked him to tell her what happened next. "I didn't finish the whole series, but basically the main guy ends up leaving for the city with his brother and the mage girl, and then they meet this forest spirit dude who can shape-shift into a dragon, and they fight a group of bandits and save this village, and when they make it to the city the mage girl gets imprisoned by this group of anti-magic priests. And then basically the arc I was on was them figuring out how to rescue her," he rambled to the end. "I thought it was good though because like, there wasn't any love triangles so far and the girl can take care of herself since she's trying to break out the whole time. Plus the hero isn't super annoying or too angsty," he shrugged. "It kind of reminded me of like a more fantasy Bleach but... with way shorter fight scenes." DJ's all time favorite manga was unquestionably either One Piece purely for the nostalgia, or Soul Eater for knowing when to end a series, but there was still a special place in his heart for shinagami. He hoped she wasn't too annoyed that he didn't really know how the series ended. Although to be fair, it wasn't that hard to predict the overall plots of most manga, especially shonen.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:15 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageThird Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera shrugged, "I know you're two different people Kameron, that's why I made the comment. The first time I met you two you looked alot more similar is all. I'm sorry for offending you." Vespera knew after their remarks which twin was which, Kam was always so much more harsh than Iggy was. She smiled though, not letting Kam's harshness get to her, "I'm sure you'll enjoy being in different electives though, it'll be a nice change for yuo both." She hoped she wouldn't again offend them, and frowned, suddenly remembering she didn't remember most electives she had signed up for, "I'm not sure what the electives are that I'll be in anymore, but maybe I'll get to see you two in some of them. Will either of you be in healing?" She smiled at both of them, trying to be friendly, besides, they were some of the only people she was close enough to for her to even consider them acquaintances, her friends were very few in count.

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

OOC: Sorry it's not much >.<
Where: Platform 9 3/4
With Whom: Kam and Iggy
Thinking about: Someone is a bit touchy.
Vespera Description: Short 4'5" currently at 4'8" with heels,
blond hair, green eyes,
obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: Green Dress, Black jacket, and heels

Kungfundemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip climbed onto the Hogwarts Express as he did every year. He had the OWL exams on his mind lately. Although his parents told him he had nothing to worry about, his siblings sure managed to worry him. Especially since he wanted to get back into Quidditch this year. Last year, he wimped out and tried to focus more on studying, but this year, he promised himself he would continue playing sports. As much as he wanted time to study and do well on his exams, he also didn't want to give up the thing he loved most about Hogwarts.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Chaser
                                          ╚═════════════════════════╝

Jordan was one of the early birds when it came to grabbing a carriage for himself. Hopefully, his friends would be able to find him, and if not them, then maybe his cousins. Although, the girls would probably be sitting with their friends. Those Gryffindors seemed to be a lot more social and popular than he was.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αυgυѕтιи ∂υffу
☆fιяѕт уєαя ѕтυ∂єит☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Anxious
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: Lots of People
xStatus: Single

When the boy said it was no worry that Augustin had bumped into him, he was relieved. After all, Augustin didn't want to make a bad impression on the first person that he encountered. "I am a first year, yes. It's nice to meet you Oliver Zywiec." Augustin still didn't truly understand nicknames, since his parents were always Mother and Father, his brother was always Reginald, they never utilized shortened names in his household. Giving a cursory glance around the platform, Augustin said, "Do you know many other first years? I don't know anyone." He shifted, trying to find a little comfort.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kungfudemoness

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image
                                                Trying hard to reach out
                                                But when I tried to speak out
                                                Felt like no one could hear me
                                                Wanted to belong here
                                                But something felt so wrong here
                                                So I prayed I could break away

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Uиѕσятεd || Fιяѕт Yεαя || Mυgglεвσяи

════════════════════════

Amy noticed the girl walking up to her about the same time the girl spoke. She smiled at her and shook her head when the girl asked if she had someone to sit with. She'd wondered, but now she knew. "Well now I do if you don't mind. I'm Amelia Moors, but you can call me Amy. You here by yourself or...?"

Amy shook Saffron's hand and looked around to see if she could spot Chance. Which, no, that wasn't someone that she was spotting right away, so that meant that he was likely helping Eve and Lillith with their trunks. She made a face for a moment before she made a determination. "I can help you get your trunk on the train if you want. I had a relative help me with mine, but he's disappeared. Otherwise I'd ask him."

════════════════════════

Thinking: There's a lot of people here.
                                                OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

Buildings with a hundred floors
                                                Swinging 'round revolving doors
                                                Maybe I don't know where they'll take me
                                                But gotta keep moving on, moving on
                                                Fly away, breakaway

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                              ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                              тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                              and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                              ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                              ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit scowled when his sister disappeared into the crowd pretty much the second the whole family was through the platform. He wasn't surprised, but he was sure as hell annoyed about it. He had too much of his own crap to keep track of, he was not about to stand around being responsible for hers. Glaring, he signed to his brother to watch his own stuff, that he'd be back for it in just a minute. Then, he began making his way through the crowd after Jess, searching for her. She was small, but redheaded, so that was a plus. There were, perhaps, more redheads in the crowd than there would be in most other countries, but certainly not as many as there were of brunettes. He spotted her after a little searching; she'd stopped to talk to another girl, probably the same one she'd told him and Dean about meeting while out shopping. Grinning, he pushed through the crowd towards the two girls.

spaceWhit rushed forward through an opening so he could step in front of the two girls, signing and saying,
                                              "Sorry, excuse me," to the other girl before spearing his sister with a glare. "I'm not your bloody packmule, Jess!" he signed, agitation apparent in his motions. "I can't push your trolley and mine at the same time. Keep track of your own stuff!" He shoved the trolley at Jess. "Don't even think about walking off and leaving me with your stuff again, brat. I'll leave it here and you'll be writing home to mum and dad because you don't have any clothes." It was anyone's guess whether or not he'd actually do it. Most of the time, he was a very loving, indulgent older brother. But he was also sixteen and fed up with spoiled little girls who thought they could flit through life leaving their brothers to clean up their messes. Being the baby of the family only bought you so much leeway.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                              ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                              ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                              ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                              ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                              ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - The Platform
                                              wнen - Sept 1, 2044
                                              wιтн - Jess, Anna
                                              - ooc -
                                              Sorry about the interruption, mc! sweatdrop

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games