Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Spurple

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:26 am
Lobo-chan
!!!!! Hoodoos! *went to Bryce Canyon as well*
Hmmm, was your vacation fun?

Yep. smile We were in Utah/Arizona for two and a half weeks. One week was spent going to canyons - Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, and the Grand Canyon - and the other week was spent with my boyfriend's family at a campsite in Utah. (His mom's entire family lives in Utah, pretty much.) The half a week was spent driving back and forth between Utah and Washington.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:58 pm
Kipluck

Because I am fatter (and older) than most everyone here. And the sad fact is that while I SHOULD be too old to care what people think of me, I am still rather sensitive about being teased and judged.

But very well... *winces*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't look very old at all...How old are you?  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:19 pm
Shram
YOu dont look bad at all ^^
and besides know now that ATG never teases =]
to many people worry these days about so much xd
still you dont look bad rather spiffy actually^^

Thank you very much. I do like this guild muchly... you are all so nice!

Lobo-chan
You look nice Kip ^.^ What's that on your necklace pendant, I can't quite see it... is it a butterfly or something? *stares*
Thank you, it is actually a little sugar glider face.

Spurple
Lobo-chan
!!!!! Hoodoos! *went to Bryce Canyon as well*
Hmmm, was your vacation fun?

Yep. smile We were in Utah/Arizona for two and a half weeks. One week was spent going to canyons - Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, and the Grand Canyon - and the other week was spent with my boyfriend's family at a campsite in Utah. (His mom's entire family lives in Utah, pretty much.) The half a week was spent driving back and forth between Utah and Washington.

I heart Zion's and such... but then I LIVE in Utah, so it is probably different for me!

Billie_the_kid_Jean
You don't look very old at all...How old are you?
I am 27... but usually look like a kid. (I substitute teach in Junior High and have been sent to class by angry teachers more than once!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:40 pm
Kipluck
Lobo-chan
You look nice Kip ^.^ What's that on your necklace pendant, I can't quite see it... is it a butterfly or something? *stares*

I want a sugar glider so badly, but I understand that you can't really train them...

I'm jealous.

-Tsuji

124-C

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:58 pm
Tsujigiri-san
Kipluck
Lobo-chan

I want a sugar glider so badly, but I understand that you can't really train them...

I'm jealous.

-Tsuji
Not train, but certainly TAME. They do not use a litter box or sit and stay. But they can fly to you, beg for treats, play with toys... but they are SUPER high maintanance and are NOT for everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:01 am
Kipluck
Tsujigiri-san
Kipluck
Lobo-chan

I'm jealous.

-Tsuji
Not train, but certainly TAME. They do not use a litter box or sit and stay. But they can fly to you, beg for treats, play with toys... but they are SUPER high maintanance and are NOT for everyone!
Yeah, that's what my understanding was. I've known people with flying squirrels that would pretty much stay in the person's shirt pocket. Can you get a sugar glider to do that?  

124-C

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:07 am
Depends on the glider. Lilo DEFINITLEY does. She is such a cuddly mama's girl. I trust her even in the mall. Nani, no way she gets zipped into the pouch. ********* can go either way but is pretty good as long as he's not alone or he wants to be with the girls. Plice is still young and is NOT tame enough to be out of the house not zipped up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:15 am
That's really good info, thank you!

-Tsuji

124-C

[-Tsukasa-san-]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:20 am
User Image
Yesh it tis me.
This happens to be one of the pictures i like most. I took it for a friend of mine almost a year and a bit ago. <4

Edit: My hair is longer now though.

User Image

X_x Fullmoons&Heartagrams x_X
-Sadi-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:26 am
Woo hoo Tsukasa's a hottie! LOL dude I so want to braid your hair now blaugh but I shan't... I'll be good and stay at home  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

[-Tsukasa-san-]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:33 am
Sanzoskitsune
Woo hoo Tsukasa's a hottie! LOL dude I so want to braid your hair now blaugh but I shan't... I'll be good and stay at home

Thank you ^.^
I've had it braided and i want it braided again but ive been to busy working this summer away that by the time i have a couple days off school will be starting up again -_-''
But anyways i did happen to take a picture of myself when it was braided:
User Image
^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:34 am
[-Tsukasa-san-]
User Image
Yesh it tis me.
This happens to be one of the pictures i like most. I took it for a friend of mine almost a year and a bit ago. <4

User Image

-Sadi-

Do you happen to be a rockstar? :3

Chocolat Chaud!

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:35 am
[-Tsukasa-san-]
Sanzoskitsune

Thank you ^.^
I've had it braided and i want it braided again but ive been to busy working this summer away that by the time i have a couple days off school will be starting up again -_-''
But anyways i did happen to take a picture of myself when it was braided:
User Image
^.^
YAY BRAIDS! very good picce ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:38 am
Did you braid your own hair Tsukasa-san?

s**t YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME! gonk  

Slim95
Crew

[-Tsukasa-san-]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:42 am
Possible Dream
[-Tsukasa-san-]
User Image
Yesh it tis me.

User Image

-Sadi-

Do you happen to be a rockstar? :3

Heh sweatdrop I wish. I'd be good at key boards and guitar thats for shure, (i have piano hands lol) But i havent had the time nor the money to buy a guitar like i want to, and I have been on here so much i havent had time to check elftown, where im learning electric guitar off the comp, too see if there are any updates, plus you cant really learn guitar without having one to beggin with. So to say the least, i need to take some time out, and some money, and get started well im still young.
Then i could join a band and open for H.I.M which would result in me dying of a heart attack and the band not being able to play XP  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games