Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:56 pm
"GET A GUY THAT TRUSTS DARKNESS! NOW!" Xeggr was beginning to sweat and still maintained the beam.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:57 pm
FallenLight262
"GET A GUY THAT TRUSTS DARKNESS! NOW!" Xeggr was beginning to sweat and still maintained the beam.
*Xemnas appeared.*

"Did someone say 'Trusts the darkness'."  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

(( xemnad is ntohingess))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

(( xemnad is ntohingess))
((He is also darkness.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:58 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

"Whoa. My mentor.... Anyways, help me raise Bixyll's darkness here." Xeggr made his beam stronger so he couldn't block it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:59 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

"Whoa. My mentor.... Anyways, help me raise Bixyll's darkness here." Xeggr made his beam stronger so he couldn't block it.
"Very well."

*He raised his hand, and a beam just like Xeggr's, only stronger, came out.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:02 pm
bixyll sheild went down and the nothingness hit him bixyll screamed then went back unconuous and his heart beat quikly droped  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:03 pm
Recca wakes up with a start, "HIME!!!" *recca cringes in pain**breathing heavily* "thanks Berry, i'm gonna go to my room" walks off takes out piece of paper "hmm, room 032, ah here it is" recca opens the door to find a pure white room with a bed and desk "hmm" Recca torches the bed moves everything to the left side of the room throws gunpowder bombs to the floor on the right side destroying to flooring revealing soil Recca looks through his bag, "where is it, where is it, ah here it is" Recca throws something to the floor a huge tree sprouted from the floor and vines spread around, but they didn't touch the right side. Recca them moved the desk to the farther corner that hadn't been invaded by the tree he thouched the desk with a finger lit of fire and the desk layout changed, the colors changed when u looked at the top of the dest there was a fire that moved, but it was like a screen. Recca then set a lamp on the desk and the sam thing happened to the lamp. recca then set up some stuff in the remaining corner, it was his fireworks kit (the way he makes his gunpowder bombs) recca then jumped into the tree and rested  

MrAsianK

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:03 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

"Very well."

Xeggr thought of only dark thoughts. His eyes became pure white with only blood shots. He had Nothingness flames around them both. He held both his hands out and the beams became pure dark. These beams were stronger hen Xemnas' beams at max for him. "Hurry up will ya Xemnas?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:06 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

"Very well."

Xeggr thought of only dark thoughts. His eyes became pure white with only blood shots. He had Nothingness flames around them both. He held both his hands out and the beams became pure dark. These beams were stronger hen Xemnas' beams at max for him. "Hurry up will ya Xemnas?"
*Xemnas brought both of his arms back, then pushed forward. Incredibely strong beams of darkness came out.*

"Is that better, student?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:09 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*bixyll still asleep in the infermary* * in a dream* Bixyll is walking down a beach with his hand behind hid head he just keeps walking for awhile he notices someone up ahead but its just a shadow he cant tell who it is so he wlaked a lil faster he still couldnt tell who it was but he noticed it was a girl a bright light appeared behind her she held out her hand the light shined to bright when bixyll got close to her he still couldnt see who it was but he grabbe the girls hand and wen into the light* out of dream bixyll's heartbeat slowed down dramitcally then stopped and his body went limp
( hes dead but im not going to make a new charcter hell be back dont worry)
(( ok im oging to have to fill everyone in on this the girl he see is his sister the one that was murdered shes trying to get him to come be with his family bacially dead hes too full of darknes so they tried to send him back to earth so get more light your shooting him with darkness which well end up killing him and hell die and not get to be with his family this has more details but im to tired to type them out, but you guys dont know about this so just keep shooting him with nothingess, lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:14 pm
ok im loggin out  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:30 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
*Xemnas appeared.*

"Very well."

*Xemnas brought both of his arms back, then pushed forward. Incredibely strong beams of darkness came out.*

"Is that better, student?"
"bixyll are you ok?"Berry goes over to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:13 am
"He'll be fine. But, I know a better inviroment for this prosece." *snap* Everyone in the room fell in seperate dark portals and Bixyll was teleport in the bed as well. The ended up at the Dark Realm. Xeggr's beas were even darker now and Xeggr was becoming stronger. *smirk* "Heh, I like this power."

((wait, Bixyll has a heart? Isnt he a Nobody though?))  

FallenLight262

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:05 am
(in therye room)

kite: he haseo arent you going to unpack

haseo: no its better if i dont

kite: oh ok but why

haseo: i have my reasons *looks out window daydreaming*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games