Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 pm
ugh i hate when people think they know what's going to happen to me because of what happened to them >< dude its like my experiences are not the same as yours lay the ******** off!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:39 pm
Sanzoskitsune
ugh i hate when people think they know what's going to happen to me because of what happened to them >< dude its like my experiences are not the same as yours lay the ******** off!

He goes on about how he was 14 paying for rent becasue his mom left him and how marriage is all the same, blah blah ******** blah scream
I live with my mom, who has not left me. I have a girl, who has never had an argument with me nor has ever felt any ill will towards me.......yeah my life, wholly different...specially with me having college in my future (Oh Burn!!!!)  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:42 pm
with the way i am i probably would have exploded at him by now, there would have been a lot of screaming and a lot of death threats, just hearing you talk about him is pissing me off ><;; what a jackass  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:48 pm
You think that is bad...he openly mocks me by "chanting Arabic" ( I am Muslim) and he sounds so retarded.....he just blurts out some random crap thinking it is in anyway funny.......this is a rough translation of what he is "trying?" to say "Hing-ja, hung-ja, hing-ja, hanj-ah...." He sounds like a preschooler trying too make some come back for something neutral  

Shinji Azumaki

Yogo Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:03 pm
the person above me has yet to be enligtend in the ways of SuperJesus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:05 pm
The guy above me obviously has no idea what he's talking about.  

thegrinner

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:05 pm
^^Needs to make sense with their idea of this "SuperJesus" stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:17 pm
has a really cool sig  

1337one

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:23 pm
A lot of people like my signature eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:24 pm
KatoshiUriotai
You think that is bad...he openly mocks me by "chanting Arabic" ( I am Muslim) and he sounds so retarded.....he just blurts out some random crap thinking it is in anyway funny.......this is a rough translation of what he is "trying?" to say "Hing-ja, hung-ja, hing-ja, hanj-ah...." He sounds like a preschooler trying too make some come back for something neutral

....i would have punched him, i absolutely HATE when people are disrespectful of other people's beliefs it makes me want to kill them *eye twitches and curses in Spanish for 20 minutes* btw sorry it took so long to reply my mom made me go do some stuff with her sweatdrop  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:26 pm
It is ok, he is gone now.....I am soon going to take a shower and leave for the night......I do not want to stay in this house anylonger but I need to while going too college, which would be another 4-5 years gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:29 pm
^has nice siggy.  

Hoshiko Matsudaira

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:30 pm
yeah relaxing would be a good idea... you might try to murder people otherwise or is that just me hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:33 pm
^ seems to be very violent. 3nodding  

felecia kristopherson

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:33 pm
^understands what makes me tick LOL  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games