Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:58 pm
Celestial Burden
Viral C
Celestial Burden
Well then..*huggles Ryou*
Oh, Viral you don't want to know what I draw when I get bored.
i can only say the same for my boredom
You hate gays = you hate my art.
hating is such a strong word...I prefer "Having some disagreements with their lifestyle"...scept that still doesn't adiquately explain it  
*wasent lissening* huh?

OH. yeah, I agree. I don't see the point in hating them ether . . . .they're people too  

umi505

Celestial Burden

*ahem* GOOD FOR YOU DRAGORN THERE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE YOU!
...I'm done. Seriously, two of my friends who are girls are dating. I knew them both before I knew they were like that so I really didn't care about their sexual preference.  
*high fives La Belle* All right! I love the way you think!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:00 pm
La Belle Isolde
There's some debate here whether or not Albertan Justices of the Peace can decide not to legally marry people if they're gay. It's their damned job to marry people if they meet legal standards, they can't say no if they think someone's too young or marrying an a*****e.

Justice of the peace is a legal job, not a religious or personal moral issue, so for a Catholic priest to not marry people that's one thing, but a Justice of the Peace has a legal obligation.

2 CONSENTING ADULTS CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT!

...sorry, I feel very strongly on this issue, and I really don't see the point of hating either.

(I don't want this to start a flame war or anything, it's just a rant. I'm not saying people can't think otherwise. My personal reaction when I heard it on the radio was anger.)
Ohh, see there should be more people like you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:00 pm
Celestial Burden
*ahem* GOOD FOR YOU DRAGORN THERE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE YOU!
...I'm done. Seriously, two of my friends who are girls are dating. I knew them both before I knew they were like that so I really didn't care about their sexual preference.
thank you. and good for them i guess. pics please  

Dragorn the warrior

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:02 pm
Undakai
Celestial Burden
Viral C
Celestial Burden
Well then..*huggles Ryou*
Oh, Viral you don't want to know what I draw when I get bored.
i can only say the same for my boredom
You hate gays = you hate my art.
hating is such a strong word...I prefer "Having some disagreements with their lifestyle"...scept that still doesn't adiquately explain it
i have my reasons for using the word. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:04 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*high fives La Belle* All right! I love the way you think!

Ha, thanks. I just don't see the point in hating or stopping adults from doing what they feel is right as long as it's okay for the people involved. It all has to do with consent.

Like Jews and their kosher laws, I don't have to eat kosher to accept that other people do.

I've taken enough psych, anthropology, and biology courses to know what being gay is about and that there's nothing inherently wrong with it.

(sorry if I'm offending someone here, I just have lots to say on these sorts of issues, I live in a very redneck city and I really have to step up to the plate sometimes)  

Trish the Stalker

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:04 pm
I just don't get hating someone for their sexual prefrence, that doesn't tell you what kind of person they are or anything like that, just who they'd prefer to kiss and be with for the rest of their lives  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:05 pm
Really now, I can't say much more than Sanzo and La Belle Isolde have. I'm going to make a topic on this now.  

Celestial Burden

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:05 pm
Well, I've already stated that I will not say anything on the homosexual argument, and I intend to keep things that way. *waits for a topic change*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:07 pm
yes lets start a topic to debate! LOL I think everyone knows by now that I'm opinionated enough to go on for quite a while XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:07 pm
what about steak. who likes steak!?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:09 pm
Undakai
Well, I've already stated that I will not say anything on the homosexual argument, and I intend to keep things that way. *waits for a topic change*

I second it, I'm scared of getting onto my soap box. Generally people state their opinions out the a** and then nothing gets anywhere.

Soooo.... lets do a tally of people's pets!!

I have five cats, a black boy named Blacky, a tabby girl named Frisky, a tabby boy named Slinky, a grey and white named Friendly, and a Siamese-tabby cross named Peanut.

Siamese cats are crazy ******** though... Peanut never sleeps.  

Trish the Stalker

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games