Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Angels and the Demons -FREE RP- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I abondoned this RP YEARS ago and people are still RPing in it?! O_O
  Yah. :D
  Nope. >_>
  Maybe..... ;]
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:01 am
he looked at her and closed his eyes trying to think about what to do  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:36 pm
"ronmarushi we're still here for you"  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:12 pm
"Why would being heart-broken be a reason to die when you have so much more ahead of you?" She asked. "Haven't you ever thought about that?" She began to sound angry. "It's just like throwing you're life away for no particular reason!" She shouted. She walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:21 pm
:talked in a soft whisper as she walked away from them: "it's because you do that, you walk away when he needs you or you don't get why something has to be a sertan way for us Demons"  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:34 pm
She turned and looked at her. "Well, us Angels do anything we can to help and then we get angery if nothing goes right." she growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:56 pm
"aparently. and I thought we where hot tempered and impatient"  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:14 pm
She jerked her head away. Kids can be such bitches sometimes. She thought  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:17 pm
"hey you brought me out of my shell and I'm thankful for that but it's because of that that I am the way I am. So do what you usually doa nd do best and walk away"  

Frank_36912

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:18 am
he turned quickly "ENOUGH!!!!!!" he became ingulfed in flames "neither of you know what im going threw i am singled out every single time because of what i can doo most fear me i hate it when people look at me like im going to kill them with a snap of my fingurs" he stomped by them leaving a trail of fire behind him he walked htrew the park ant to the lake he made all the water evaporate as he walked threw it to ge to the iland that was in the midle of the lake he turned to the lake and snaped his fingure and water rose from the ground he walked to the middle of the island and sat by him self  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:10 pm
:watched after him not saying anything then walked off to her home:  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:36 pm
Her mood suddenly changed for some reason...sad. She watched his motionless, frowning  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:57 am
he started to wonder why he opend up to either of them neither knew who he really was or even seemed to care  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:48 pm
She stood there like a statue watching him...still feeling sad. A small tear poured down her eye. "I'm sorry." She walked off  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:51 pm
"fine run away that what your good at" he yelled he looked back at the floor sadly "smart move dumb s**t now she wont come back why is it every time i care about some one im a d**k"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:07 pm
:came back to his little island with a blanket: "if you're staying out here you might need this. and I don't like seeing you like that. you think I don't know you but that's because you don't give me the chance"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games