Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:23 am
((Yay for is having new name ^_^

sleep for being now for sense making not.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:04 pm
"Well, whatever!" Kagura said, and slid of of the dragon. Her eyes went wide as she lost grip of her scythe and it fell. She tried to grab it, but missed, and it was falling faster than her. She tried to change into her hawk form, but for some reason she couldn't. "I'm falling to my death!!" she thought  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Cthugarai saw Kagura fall from the dragon,in the moments following, time seemed to slow down, and the look of shock and terror on her face told him something was wrong. "Draden! We need to catch her!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:13 pm
Kagura closed her eyes and thought to herself, "If I'm going to die, I at least need to die peacefully." She grabbed her scarf to stop it from blowing around to much, and held onto her glasses. It felt as if time had stop around her, and the only thing she could hear was the beat of her heart.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:25 pm
Draden: I can't you all would fall off too!

Viral: *He let go of Kerrigan and let himself fall off and he then pointed downward and into a nose dive* *Viral threw his scythe down past Kagura and near her scythe, he then pulled out his pistol and shot his scythe on the lower end making the big end hit her scythe launching it upward*

Draden: I can follow that though *He darts quickly and cathes Kaguras scythe then went under and caught Virals*

Viral: *He fell past Kagura in a miscalculation and fell under her* *He could see Draden comming towards them so he put his pistol away and grabbed his shotgun and aimed it at his stomach* *With a pull of a trigger and a yell of pain the gunshot made Viral go high enough to where he could catch Kagura and Draden then caught them both holding onto Viral*

Draden: *Flies up and and places Viral behind Kerrigan again and stayed close to him* Why didn't you just fly? stressed *He said in a scolding tone*

Viral: *He holds on tightly to Kerrigan* I couldn't. My wings won't respond, they're just too cold.

Draden: Wow, he can't use his wings but he can shoot himself with a shotgun to save somebody he doesn't know. Thats either deep or foolish but I don't think i'll live to know which one Viral.

Lets have a scout besides Viral stare go and see what that shelter is like. Cause at this rate Virals gonna kill himself *Facepalm*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Kerrigan stared in blank horror as all this unfolded. Once Viral was behind her again, she carefully turned around and hugged him.
"You are such a freaking reckless, suicidal, idiotic moron!" she hissed into his ear. "If you hadn't already shot yourself in the stomach, then I would. You're wings are cold?" She snorted with disgust. "I think I may just save you the trouble and kill you myself. It would certainly save me a few headaches."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:12 pm
"I'll go with you to check out the shelter Viral." Elcia volunteered as soon as they where all safely seated on the dragon. "Hopefully, it will be safe for at least a good night's rest." Her little speach was meaningfully interupted half way through by a yawn.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:25 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan stared in blank horror as all this unfolded. Once Viral was behind her again, she carefully turned around and hugged him.
"You are such a freaking reckless, suicidal, idiotic moron!" she hissed into his ear. "If you hadn't already shot yourself in the stomach, then I would. You're wings are cold?" She snorted with disgust. "I think I may just save you the trouble and kill you myself. It would certainly save me a few headaches."

Viral: Its not that they're cold I can't use my wings at all. They just wont move. Plus somebody had to do something.

Draden: Elcia I think you should take Cthugarai or Kerrigan instead of Viral. Viral can fight a bit yes but his stealth capabilities are nonexistant right now. I can get you all close to the shelter  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:19 pm
She sighed unhappily. "Aye, they did at that. Doesn't mean I have to like your methods though." She looked at his wings closely. "You may have some frost bite going on there, Viral." She then turned to look at Elcia. "I'd be willing to go with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:31 pm
I can still shoot so if I was put somewhere safe I can provide cover 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:44 pm
User Image User Image/User Image

((Mind if I join the fray? Reiku.: He. . .? Er, she. . .? Well. . . Either way, Reiku's an odd one. A lone combat mage, Reiku can switch between a warrior male half and her spell-casting female half (we still have no idea which is more dominant). Reiku is not a drone to the Shadow Legion or the government, but will ally him/herself with anyone, for the right price.)) User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:07 pm
"No Draden you should stay flying. If you're attacked you have the advantage of flight, but when you're on the ground Viral will slow your reaction time down and make you an easy target, I'll go down with Elcia and try to take them all out in stealth.

We're close enough now, just get us close enough to the ground and We'll take care of the rest... I'll signal when it's all clear.

((Reiku! I think you have a very interesting design. ^_^ Can't wait to see how you fit yourself into the story. ^_^ Welcome and remember to be courteous.))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 pm
Draden: Affirmative *He flew down and into the forest and near the shelter he layed down in a large snow drift to camouflage himself to let them go safely* I just ask for a lot of our sakes that this goes quickly if its in your ability. 3nodding

Viral: Alright. i'll stay behind  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:32 pm
"I think I'll do the same and see if I can do anything about Viral's wings, though I don't have high hopes. But I'll try at least." She gave Elcia and Cthugarai a salute. "Good luck. Try not to get killed. I'd hate to gain a few friends only to lose them in the same day."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:32 pm
Cthugarai stepped off the dragon with a surprising grace, making nearly no sound as his feet made contact with the soft patch of snow. The winter season was just beginning, so the ground was littered with pine needles and broken dried branches, and patches of snow sporadicly. He would need to move slowly, and time was against him.

"Elcia. It's this way." Cthugarai whispered tilting his head in the direction of the storehouse. "Watch your steps, and try to keep quiet. Silence right now is our greatest ally."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games