Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Ryukishi Hiryuyu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:13 am
Well, i have a large list in my profile. I'd be one very happy man if i could get it filled. I dream of making a RP guild of my own, but alas, it is too expensive.

As far as the gambleing problem goes, i don't have one... honest. I'm just a big spender. X3

Anywho, i wanna see if this guild can really help me out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:59 am
I'm Ethan and I'm 18 o.o

Tao Long

Matthew Prower

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:52 am

online name: Raptor

Occupation: student, webmaster for two game making groups (Legendary games and HG3000)

Favorite colour: Green :/. #00aa00 to be exact.

Likes: video games, making video games, caffine, free stuff (to share of course), Gaia Online, roxr and other good free webhosts, php nuke, postnuke, SMF, phpBB2, html, and stuff like that

Dislikes: the cold (below 70 degrees), n00bs, rude fanboys, demons and other "evil" crap, IPB, phpBB1, xanga, cjb.net, freewebs, angelfire, geocities, tripod, and other crappy "webhosts".

What do you want to be when you grow up?: going commercial with what I do now, and starting a webhost.

What do you want to do right now?: get enough gold to finish my quest, get gifts for my friends, and starting my own guild (affiliating with this one of course)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:13 am
yo pplz i just joined today my name is Todd im 15 and im from canada  

PrinceMir

Dedicated Sex Symbol

Calvinman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:03 am
Name: Tyler
Birthday: 3-20-93
Likes: Playing sports with my friends, and playing video games
Dislikes: Being bored...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:32 am
I'm Lacot, nice to meet you, and I just came through the ad. Liked the place.
I'm an artist (I draw, I write, I play the violin) willing to be a journalist someday. I like to pretend I'm a moogle and I'm totally addicted to books.
I like writing, drawing, painting, reading, dancing, listening to music and such. I like moogles, llamas, pandas and those funny dancing creatures from Madagascar. I eat shrimp. In every ways it can be cooked. Sushi too.
I dislike doing exams at school and studying for them. I dislike phony people, egocentric people, mean people and moogle hunters. I dislike beggers, n00bs, L337 talkers and those "oh, I'm on a quest, could you help me donating?" beggers. However, if I do like you, you will get a donation from me in any time.
Make me like you. (:
I'm a nice person.
Just don't be an a*****e.

And I really don't know why I wrote so much.

Lacot

pikapiper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:46 am
Well, I'm not allowed to give my name on the interent, so razz
Likes:Computers, drawing, digital art, my friends, writing stories, corgis, gamecube, my dog, my family, my nintendo DS, nintendogs, flash animation, rice, chocolate, tea, orange (the color), random facts.
Dislikes: Cigarettes (sp?), cheese, football, 1337 (unless if my friends and I are using it to be silly), war, our president.
Wants to be when she grows up:Cartoonist, Author/Illustrator, or animator (as in like for Gorillaz music videos)

Nice to meet you all. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:48 am
jasongreen

I studided Oklahoma for the school's state fair! (So know I know a lot of random facts about it, like it's state colors are green and white)  

pikapiper

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:04 pm
My name is Eric and I'm 15. I'm here to make some moneh! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:09 pm
Hey everyone.
Name: KisuneLord
Likes:Anime, Games, Manga, Reading (Fantasy and Scifi), Webcomics, Animals (Foxes have been my favorite animal since i was little heance my name)  

KitsuneLord

MUSCARI

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:10 pm
hi, i'm nacho(real name is ignacio), i'm 17, i play guitar and piano, draw, and other stuff... i live in Costa Rica(central america)... i'll see what i come up later  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:11 pm
hi im kris, im 20 *turning 21 december 7th* and lets see

im currently in the midst of a divorce with my current husband and i have two kids, anthony who is 2 and jacob who is 1

i live in texas, im a stay home mom, and lets see

i love music, gaming, art, and friends, im easily entertaned and im fun loving and easy going, im great to be around and everyone gets along great with me, so yeah uhmm lets see

thats all i basically have for now, so yeah...  

pussykatdoll

LeonicNinja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:14 pm
my name is noel ^^ i like drawing... ^^ ((got a couple pics at art areana))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:18 pm
anyone whos interested in getting to know me can pm me, I never put info like this out for public view....  

Sinfully Divine

Tatialina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:22 pm
Name: Nebula Wynter
Likes: My hubby, anime, manga, music [any kind^^], reading, some movies..And I love to Role play^^
Dislikes: rude people [who doesnt xp ], my computer crashing x.x;;....and stuff><  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games