Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm
"onyx hold me back i smell him and ma animal instincts...." she said trying to fight instincts. "my father was NOT A BAD MAN!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 pm
"Don't worry."She said,getting a better grip on nani."No matter how long it takes,I won't let your animal instincts take over."Kashiko,sorry if i'm enterupting anything but where ever you are,I don't think you're far enough away.She can still smell you and her animal instincts are strong.Try to take a dip in some water or something,anything to stiffle your scent.We need her to calm down so we all can see eye to eye,figuratively speaking for me.I'll try and let you know when it's safe.She thought,hoping it got through to Kashiko.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm
her animal instincts starting coming out and her personality was soon split . " ha... trying to control u never will im way stronger then u.." her instincts said with a smirk nani was trying hard to fight herself she always tried but never won she hoped this time she would.
"what is he to u???... NOTHING. let atleast have a bite.." the instincts made nanis body shake around in onyx's grip "help.." nani was able to let out as a whisper  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm
Kashiko's powers suddenly changed from heat, to transforming his body to any mineral/element. "bring it on" he thought and said out loud as his body turned to solid gold  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 am
"I won't let your instincts win over you nani."She got a better grip on nani,no stradeling her,and closed her wings tighter around them."You can gain control nani.You're a strong girl,I've always senced that from the moment I met you.Everyone else see's you as shy and quiet and submissive.Only someone without the use of their sight,like me,can see the real you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:33 pm
-Jessica heard the girls talking and thought-''Its alright Nani , Kashiko will not hurt you , your father was going to hurt you . Kashiko , deep inside he cares about you he did`nt want you to get hurt either your friends and me did`nt want you to get hurt.'' -Jessie fell to the ground with a tear running down her face-  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Married-to-symmetry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 pm
Name: Neoni
:race: Kishin (being of destruction)
razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm
'' why cant you people just get along? i never thought this would happen today.'' she said squinting her eyes while the tears were going down.  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm
That's life.She thought,hearing jessica's muffled words.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm
i know but they just dont care about each other  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm
Nani has animal insticts,that's just part of her type.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm
well dont we need them to stop!?  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Yes,yes we do.In order for that to happen though,we need to let her calm down completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm
if they keep fighting i could die . fighting for me is unstopable and i could pass away  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm
What?!What are you talking about?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games