Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hastukoi chio

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 am
With the kunai in his hand Chio jumped into the air dodging some of the kunai. Once he landed he would hurry and do Kawarimi no Jutsu with one of the dummies and let the dummy catch the remaining kunai. After it was done he would stand up from behind a dummy and put the locket back under his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:52 am
"Looks like there is something more important to you than your life, what is that?" Yuuki looked with questionable looks on his face of the locket.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hastukoi chio

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:58 am
Chio lowered his head and said "This locket...belonged to my mother before she died while on a mission. It is the only thing that is left of her that had shows me and her together." After he explained this he took the locket out and opened it to reveal a picture of two Jounin and a kid of Five years old standing in front of them smiling. If Yuuki looked he would recognize the kid as Chio. After everyone was done looking he would wipe his eyes on his arm and look up. He would put on a smile and ask "What's next Yukikage-sama?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:09 am
"I am terribly sorry for your loss. I never had parents as a child, because they left me. We are in the same boat" Yuuki smiled at the kid, he had always wanted a child figure around him, maybe this could be the child, "Go take a breather, we'll train later..."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hastukoi chio

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:16 am
Chio smiled and said "Thank you Yukikage-sama and I am sorry for your loss as well." After saying that Chio sat down and said to himself "I wish I had a rice cake." He then started daydreaming until Yuuki would tell him it is time to start training again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:14 am
After resting for a while Chio stood up all the way and stretched. He looked at Yuuki and said "So Yukikage-sama what will we train next?"  

hastukoi chio

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm
"You will need to learn your basic snow manipulation." Yuuki raised his hand out at by his chest, making the snow move with this chakra, he threw it at the student playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:33 pm
Chio bowed and sayed "Hai Sensei." After realizing his mistake he said "Sorry Yukikage-sama." Once the snow hit him he shivered and raised his hand to his chest coping Yuuki. Chio focused his mind on the chakra molding of the jutsu and the end result was snow raising into the air only to fall back to the ground. He sighed and tried it again.  

hastukoi chio

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces