Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

I r no angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 pm
sees coco and goes crazy.....puts it on.....someone gets jelous and shoots me and takes it......

i drop.......

a mouse(computer one)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:32 pm
I plug it into the computer and start playing wow. i stay ont he computer for hours, days, weeks and i die of starvation adn lack of sunlight

I drop WOW  

roses are forever

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:49 pm
All of the players of World of Warcraft fall out of the sky around me as I have breakfast on the back porch. The sun reflecting off their pasty white skin reflects, intensifying until it starts burning my flesh. As my ragged, scorched remains flop to the floor, a small fluffy hair barrette falls from what was my hand before my unfortunate accident.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:10 pm
I pick up the fluffy barrette thinking its popcorn! As I'm eating it I choke on the fuzz and eventually die.

I drop a turtle  

Sonic Dancer

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:58 am
I see a turtle in the middle of the road and rescue it, not knowing that this whole chain of events was planned by evil psychotic baby zombie bunnies, and am subsequently mauled to death a few minutes later.

I drop my car keys.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 am
I'm walking down the street, when I see keys laying in the road, I pick them up and press the " lock " button, seeing if I hear a honk from the car. I hear a honk in the distance, and follow it. I walk into a parking lot and see the most awesome car ever. its a Lamborghini, bright pink with a black racing stripe down the middle.

I jump in and drive off. The highway is empty. I speed down the empty road when a deer jumps out in front of me. I slam on the breaks but its to late. the deer slams into the car and I spin out of control, slamming into trees. I die of a broken neck

while the car is spinning out of control I threw an Iphone out the window.  

roses are forever

I r no angel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:48 am
on my imaginary motercycle i was riding up behind someone but stop in time to see an i phone fling out the window of the car...it hits me in the head,i become un concious,drive off the side of the highway into a lake.I die by drowning.

Before i fall off the side i drop.....

my to-do list  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:56 pm
I pick up the To-do-List. I walk home thinking it's just trash. I unfold it and notice on it it says "Mow lawn". I hurry to the garage, falling down the stairs
on the way, And eventually die from a brain injury.

I drop A Laser pointer.  

Sonic Dancer

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:24 pm
I pick up the laser pointer and tease my kitty with it until she gets irritated with me and takes a swipe at me. Unfortunately it catches me across my face causing me to stumble around blindly. I trip over my poor kitty and land really hard on the corner of the coffee table, possibly breaking a rib. My boyfriend, hearing the commotion rushes out into the room, not knowing that my poor head was in the path of the flung door, unwittingly causes my demise as my head is crushed between the corner of the door and the wall.

I drop my glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:03 pm
after my eyesight starts to turn blurry again i find some glasses and put them on....they make my eyesight blurrier and i walk in front of a car....i die(Just to say,I don't waer glasses but i used to because of my blurry eyesight)

i drop......

My cell phone  

I r no angel

tiger101495

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:30 am
I pick it up and use it call my friends but inside of it is a flesh eating parasite.....I die in a matter of minutes........

I drop.......

a blank video  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:23 pm
I pick up the vidio.

I go home and put the tape in my TV.
as I put it in it shouts Shelf destucting!
Kaboom! I am dead! D-E-D. DEAD!

I drop..........my trumpet!  

Sonic Dancer

Overfury

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:02 pm
The trumpet hits me in the lower part of the back of the head, causing me to have an immediate brain aneurysm, causing instant death.

I drop... a receipt from the store.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:26 pm
I pick it up and see that the chocolate mlik you bought was about $2million.....I run to your house to take and sell the chocolate milk but your dog kills me once I walk in(I once had a weird thing like that happen to me.....the nesquick I bought was supposedly worth about $2million.....we had to wait a bit for the cashier to get it right....it was the Golden Nesquick!!!!)

I drop......

the Golden Nesquick........(lol)  

I r no angel

Overfury

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:38 pm
I see the Golden Nesquick and go for it, sadly there are others in the store who do as well and I get stabbed 85 times while in a pile of people on the floor.

I drop a Christmas ribbon...  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games