Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Name |||| Nidawi (the Priestess)
Nicknames |||| Nini or Dawi

Obtained |||| Breeding Gift Staff Credit

Breed |||| Ceynei/Reg Gen 2
Birth date |||| ----
Age |||| ----
Orientation |||| ----

Height |||| ----
Weight |||| ----
Build |||| ----

Likes |||| Religion, chanting, spirits, the dark, herbalism, and deep water.
Dislikes |||| Nothing

Quirks |||| ----
Faults |||| ----
Qualities |||| ----

Family |||| Hania Shen (Father), Marika (Mother), Cai Shen (Brother), Nevin (Brother), Emeric (Brother), Astraea (Sister), Enitan (Adoptive Father), Azland (Uncle), Embrace (Aunt), Itzel (Aunt), Zatarra (Uncle), Gabriel (Cousin), Lenore (Aunt), Zachariah (Cousin), Uriel (Cousin), Archangelica (Cousin)
Crush |||| ----
Mate |||| ----

Favorite Place |||| ----
Favorite Color |||| ----
Rped Color |||| #16b7f2
Theme Song |||| N/A

Hobbies/Skills ||||
Powers ||||

Personality ||||

Nidawi is very straight-forward and doesn't really lie about anything she has to say to someone. This can make her sound a little arrogant, cold or even rude at times depending on how she comes off to the other Soq. She believes that lying is a weakness and is a fault most possess within their soul. If you feel the need to lie, then your not being true to yourself and to others. She is very level-headed and calm. She rarely gets angry unless you really push her buttons and it usually takes a lot to do that. She is kind and takes most things like a grain of salt. She knows no one is perfect and doesn't expect anyone to be.

She feels like she needs to help anyone she comes across. No matter how small the deed or how great it is. She will do all she can to help them in any way. It's kind of her responsibility in a way and being the most mature sibling out of all 5 of them, she grew rather use to it.

She has a very strong passion for religion and mystical qualities in other Soq. She believes strongly in the different elements, but has just as strong a belief in spirits due to her father. Out of everything her strongest belief is the element water, which she believes came from her mother's side.

She prays at least once a day to something different each day. One day it will be to the god of water then the next it will be to the god of air. She has a very solid religious belief so she doesn't really steer away from it all that much.

Even though she can't see or speak with spirits like her father, she knows they are all around us. She knows there is something past the realm of death. She knows you move onto another period of your life even if you leave loved one's behind.

She takes after Hania, so she has very weird mannerisms and can act a little strange at times. It's all part of who she is and if someone doesn't like it then they aren't worth her time.

Her goal and ambition in life is to one day take a long long journey or pilgrimage of sorts.

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – CLOSED
Breeding 2 - CLOSED
Breeding 3 – CLOSED

RP Log

[x] - Strange Meeting (With Fairbreeze)
[x] - Heroism At It's Finest (With Laeh)
[x] - One Warm Summer Morning (With Cheveyo)
[x] - New Life (With FAMILY)
[x] - Lost (With Alexandre)
[x] - Something Unexpected (With Yanamari)
[x] - Aftershock (With Adalyn)
[x] - Best of Friends? (With Callie)
[x] - Healing (With Bedwyr)
[x] - Spiritual Guidance (With Aurelian)
[x] - Circumstances (With Nishant and Alestra Saito)
[x] - So Beautiful (With Nithralith)

Finished RP's

Dead RP's

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:03 am
~PLOTS~

x.||||| Learning to Heal
Nidawi is going to be a priestess and one of the things she must know how to do is heal. Even though she isn't a uni she could use herbalist methods to heal wounds. Though she knows it wouldn't be as strong as a uni, but she would try her hardest. She would need someone to teach her this.

x.||||| A Journey Companion
Nidawi is going on a long journey with lots of trials and tribulations. She won't be home for a long time and honestly it can be a really boring journey is she goes on it alone. She will want a companion, but in no way is it required for the whole journey. She wouldn't expect a stranger to follow her to the ends of it.
If this plot isn't filled then I simply won't RP her journey.

x.||||| Do You Need Guidance?
Nidawi comes from a family where it's in her blood to help others. She can deny you though if she feels your soul is tainted, but if you truly need the help she will be there for you. I want her to work with someone and help them with whatever it is they need help with.

x.||||| Tainted Soul
Nidawi doesn't believe anyone is truly evil. So to put her to the test I want her to meet someone that isn't necessarily evil to the highest degree, but they have some kind of thrill for hurting others. I don't want her injured in any way though so the Soq in question wouldn't be outwardly violent on purpose. If possibly I would like her to try to help this Soq in some way. It doesn't have to be to try to better them either. It's entirely up to you and can be discussed.

x.||||| Priestess Meta Plot
Nidawi is going to be a priestess in the family and in order to do that she will go through a lot. Finding herself in a major part of this whole experience and it's something she is going to strive for with all her might.
Below is a list of what she will need for this to move forward:
- Someone in distress
- Someone with obvious problems whether it be physical or mental
- Rps with different breeds except Skinwalkers
- Someone to assist her
- Someone to possibly attack her
- Someone that falls in love with her or obsesses over her. Not a breeding opportunity. She won't have a clue of the others feelings.
- Guiding the Lost
- Helping Tainted Souls
- Meet others who are religious
- Meet Soq that resemble the elements

-More to come later-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 am
Lovers Rock
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Nidawi
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: HERE
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nidawi is very straight-forward and doesn't really lie about anything she has to say to someone. This can make her sound a little arrogant, cold or even rude at times depending on how she comes off to the other Soq. She believes that lying is a weakness and is a fault most possess within their soul. If you feel the need to lie, then your not being true to yourself and to others.

She has a very strong passion for religion and mystical qualities in other Soq. She believes strongly in the different elements, but has just as strong a belief in spirits due to her father. Out of everything her strongest belief is the element water, which she believes came from her mother's side. She prays at least once a day to something different each day. One day it will be to the god of water then the next it will be to the god of air. She has a very solid religious belief so she doesn't really steer away from it all that much.

Even though she can't see or speak with spirits like her father, she knows they are all around us. She knows there is something past the realm of death. She knows you move onto another period of your life even if you leave loved one's behind. She takes after Hania, so she has very weird mannerisms and can act a little strange at times. It's all part of who she is and if someone doesn't like it then they aren't worth her time.

Her goal and ambition in life is to one day take a long long journey or pilgrimage of sorts.

What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Both OOC and ICly she isn't really looking at the moment. This is more for me to get started looking since it's going to be a good while before she settles down. He would have to be patient and loyal. She is very good at judging someone's character so she will know if they are worth the time or not.

Though to answer the question, I can see her with any type because she is very level-headed. She would do pretty well with just about anyone.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Edits and breed do not matter for her. The stallion just can't be evil. I'm going to be looking at how well they click personality wise, so even if you offer the most awesome looking Soq it could still be a no.
MUST stay close to the family if not in the family herd. So yes, her father will have to approve of the stallion and that means at least one Rp with him. If the stallion can befriend him then that is even better.
I am going to be picky because she is from my favorite family.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Heavy heavy Rp as well as consistent RP. I can not stress that enough. I have plot ideas set for her as well as her pilgrimage so please do not rush me or her into a relationship. I want it to be developed and Rped out. I will not budge on that fact. So yes, this will take a long time.
I am willing to talk over plots and incorporate new ones as well.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX