Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm

^^ That's about half and half now. Most of them I just made up with what I had already or saw that I liked in the market. razz Lately thought I've been putting them together in tektek first to make sure that I like the end result. I had a lot of the items for this one I have on now already and I put it together in tektek and just had to buy a few new items to complete it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:35 pm

@ Lenelee: You are correct. Zack from Final Fantasy 7. 3nodding
And yea, I agree. It is always more fun to play with friends on a game, than to play alone. ^^
I'm not a very big fan of that mask you are wearing Lenelee, for reasons unknown to me, I just don't like it.. sweatdrop But other than that, it looks pretty good. 3nodding

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 am

YAY! I thought so! ^_^

Ahahahah...yeah it's weird isn't it? In a creepy sorta way. I just did it to imitate a turkey beak till Thanksgiving. Better then the chicken mask. I couldn't come up with anything better in it's place since I was tired. LOL It's not my fav either really, just being unique. Although I found something I like better instead. Let me know what you think.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Yup. :3

That mask I like a lot better. It looks good on you. :3

On a side note, these two songs I'm like in love with at the moment.. xp heart

Beautiful Day - DJ Melodie

And:

Losing My Religion - DJ Melodie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm starting to look through the marketplace more to see those odd and ends that aren't acknowledged a lot but are pretty cool. Tektek is such a great site! I just sent them a comment/suggestion today 4laugh

And I'd love to listen to those songs Pistl but I'm sort of not allowed to listen to music at the moment.... but by the artist's name I'm supposing it's techno?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 am

@ Pistl: Thank you! It suits my personality more and I think it's cute! Two masks layered so it's a little different but much better then the other one. 4laugh Oh! Going back to cosplay, I had my avy dressed as Lenne from FFX-2 just like I did irl. I might put that one back on again sometime.

MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dances around to trace/tec tunes*

Here's my recent fav to sing. I found it addicting. blaugh
Gentlemen Aren't Nice

@Karu: Odds and ends are a beautiful thing! What comment/suggestion did you give the tektek peeps?

<---is curious

Aww.....why can't you listen to music?!

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 am

I couldn't listen to the music because my parents were around and were in a pretty bad mood and I'm not sure playing music would have helped....

And I suggested that for the dream avatars they recently made (well not recently XD) the search avatars you made button/option which is my favorite thing on that whole site.

If you type in karunoshi for the search avatars thing you'll see just how much I love it rofl

Well I suggested that they should allow you to delete the avatars that you made which would not only save room for us to search through but for the site as well.

I also suggested that they could split the search avatars option in two for completed avatars and avatars being worked on =]

And I ended it with compliments of course 4laugh Tektek so deserves it, I wonder if Gaia pays that site...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:21 am

@ Lenelee: Welcome. ^^ Yea, it does look cute. :3 I would love to see the Lenne avi. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. xp heart

It's trance not trace. XD [/partgrammarnazi]

And about that song, it's not something I would listen to. It just doesn't 'tickle my fancy' when it comes to music. sweatdrop

@ Karu: Yes, they are Techno/Trance. By one of my new favorite artists. 3nodding I just wish Techno/Trance was as popular as Rock or "Rap/Hip-Hop" (<-- AKA noise, not music). Because if they were as popular, I would have a lot more favorite artists. 3nodding I know I have a few favorite artists now. Like.. ATB, Darude, Paul Oakenfold, Moby, Basshunter, and some others I can't think of at the moment. And to answer your question about the Tektek being paid by Gaia, I think the answer is no, Tektek costs thousands to operate, Gaia costs Millions (I'm not joking either, read Lanzer's Journal for proof) to run.

Ethrawl

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Lol agree with you Pistl on Rap/Hip Hop being noise and basically talking 0_O And I'm pretty sure that Gaia costs millions! It's such an enormous site and so amazing (though some of it's features are extremely unnecessary) but I think Gaia should help Tektek as they're kind of like partners.... at least Gaia acknowledges Tektek's existence XD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 pm

I'll be sure to put that avvy back up again sometime. Promise! I'm a really big fan too. 4laugh

OOPS! Yeah I know it's trance, that was a typo. LOL
I have a very wide taste variety when it comes to music. It's just my current favorite to sing since it's so different.

@Karu: WOW! That's quite a bit there. Those are some nice suggestions though. I don't know who runs tektek or who pays. *shrugs* I don't think I use it anywhere near as much as you do. I'll go check and see how many you have saved now....

*leaves*

HOLY COW!!! Someone spends a lot of time on her tektek. LOL They were all pretty neat though. I liked the one where you used 4 gimpi pieces.

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Hmmm I'll see if I can make a cosplay avatar too... it'd probably be Tifa but I'm not willing to change the hair D=

Lol yea I have a bit too much time on my hands XD I'd love to get that avatar that you speak of but as you said, 4 gimpies.... I don't think that'll be possible for a looonnggg time XD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:08 pm

@ Lene: Yay! blaugh

I have a fairly wide variety of music I like as well, I just don't like Rap/Hip-Hop or Country. Lately, I've been in a Trance/Techno Mood. xp
On my profile, I have some J-Rock (I think), Celtic music, and Techno/Trance. Also, on my playlist, there is a song that is over 1 hour long by itself. xp And I've listened to it about 3 or 4 times.. xp

@ Karu: I think if you were to try and pull off a FF7:AC Tifa cosplay, your current hair would look good with it. 3nodding

Ethrawl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Ooooo....a song that's an hour long? I want to hear that one! Be sure to try and share that sometime, like the title or something. blaugh

@Karu: I agree, that hair is just perfect for Tifa
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 pm

I was thinking something more straighter for Tifa but this will do =] I'll see if I can make an avatar on tektek for Tifa ^_^

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:41 pm

I can't wait to see it!
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games