Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:34 am
Well its 50 - 50 it could go bad or good. The last people I actually met off the internet were the biggest douchebags I've ever met. They can't communicate unless they are on the computer... That's ******** sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 pm
xd It goes well for me hehe. I have talked on the phone and met several people online =o They're all good people ^^; So far razz  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 pm
angel_half82
Well its 50 - 50 it could go bad or good. The last people I actually met off the internet were the biggest douchebags I've ever met. They can't communicate unless they are on the computer... That's ******** sad.

wait, are you talking about your brother or the people i like but you don't? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:20 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

wait, are you talking about your brother or the people i like but you don't? heart

You know who I'm talking about they are RE-FRIKKIN-TARDED.

I can't believe you like them.  

angel_half82
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:34 pm
GOSH BGC D< Get some decent friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm
churrlo

oh, they ARE decent...they're just a little...uh, sheltered, i guess.

a little timid, maybe?

its just angel grew up playing football and wrestling and whatnot. he STILL calls ME a geek every now and then just because i LIKED doing my schoolwork and was in the band.

anyone who didn't play a sport at some point in their life and LOVED it is a dork to angel and he usually deems them all retarded. rolleyes

i, on the other hand, LIKE collecting an eclectic group of friends who come from ALL walks of life and who all have unique and interesting ways of viewing the world.

also, angel seems to think that you have to AGREE with like, 95% of what a person thinks to be their friend, and i don't find that to be true at all. some of my dearest friends are people who look at things COMPLETELY differently than i do and we usually have extremely different opinions on everything, but we're still friends and they're still good people.

3nodding

i think it comes from upbringing, you know. my mama was always the one saying "go make friends with that kid in the corner/at the back of the bus/the one who's a bit off" and angel's mama was more like "do you HAVE to hang out with those people? they're so STRANGE." sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 am
... xd I couldn't hang out with people who didn't think like me because we'd fight a lot razz

And I have weird friends too xd Just saying hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:03 pm
I only really have a couple good friends because of my selectiveness. As soon as someone lets me down then that's it I'm done with them. I tend to put people on a pedistol (SP I know) and trust people until they give me a reason not to.

Its a pain in the a** but it's how I am.  

angel_half82
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:41 pm
bluegrass cat
churrlo

oh, they ARE decent...they're just a little...uh, sheltered, i guess.

a little timid, maybe?

its just angel grew up playing football and wrestling and whatnot. he STILL calls ME a geek every now and then just because i LIKED doing my schoolwork and was in the band.

anyone who didn't play a sport at some point in their life and LOVED it is a dork to angel and he usually deems them all retarded. rolleyes

i, on the other hand, LIKE collecting an eclectic group of friends who come from ALL walks of life and who all have unique and interesting ways of viewing the world.

also, angel seems to think that you have to AGREE with like, 95% of what a person thinks to be their friend, and i don't find that to be true at all. some of my dearest friends are people who look at things COMPLETELY differently than i do and we usually have extremely different opinions on everything, but we're still friends and they're still good people.

3nodding

i think it comes from upbringing, you know. my mama was always the one saying "go make friends with that kid in the corner/at the back of the bus/the one who's a bit off" and angel's mama was more like "do you HAVE to hang out with those people? they're so STRANGE." sweatdrop

cool,i play kong fu,karate,soccer/football,used to play squash and swimming....It's good to not be on angels blacklist talk2hand
well,fo the frinds thing,everbody got his own way in choosing people.
belive it or not,i have about more than 60 somthing people on facebook that i actually know,but only 3 of em i trust as real freinds,others are just worthless to even know stare around gaia here,i only trust one person,even though i did not meet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:06 pm
Woops! Looks like you somehow submitted it twice?! eek

I get credit with jocks for fencing. It's a sport AND a martial art. 3nodding heart

Bluegrass, my mom's like that too. My friends are WEIRD. One of my best friends is probably one of the most out there kids i've ever met. I heart her a lot. 3nodding  

MonsieurSponge

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm
All my friends moved awayyyy gonk I'm left with bottom of the bucket pickins D:

I need new friends xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm
haha a majority of my close friends are fairly liberal, a good amount of my close circle from school being either vegan or vegitarian while my best friends from church are completely conservative and couldn't eat vegan to save their lives.

i am friends with people who are and aren't religious, who agree and don't agree with me on a majority of things, and even those with whom I would argue greatly about a number of things but choose not to discuss those things with them.

for the most part I will not, however, date someone who disagrees with me on political or religious views because that is just asking for trouble. I couldn't marry anyone who disagreed with me on most subjects because I couldn't live with that limitation on topics of conversation. And I don't believe in dating people whom I wouldn't marry.

Although I am very like angel in that I trust first and ask questions later. :]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:52 pm
Yeah I'm the type that says "YOU FRIKKIN LIED TO ME?!" and then that's it I'm pretty much done with them.

@ninja: I have a looooooooooooooong blacklist.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm
angel_half82
Yeah I'm the type that says "YOU FRIKKIN LIED TO ME?!" and then that's it I'm pretty much done with them.

@ninja: I have a looooooooooooooong blacklist.

hahaaa me too :] I'm a bit more forgiving than that but I wont trust them for a very, very long time.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items