Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
O: new guild game?** announcement pg 17 ** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolololol
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 am
hey i spent a hard earned 12$ on that 3mil... XD

(too bad now i see in the spams the jacked it up x2)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:58 am
._. Downloading it now. Looks good.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 am
its actually pretty easy to get a mil.....i need to spend more of it but im waiting until i see any armor or weapons i like.........well.....when i get back on anyway....(saku...you spent $$ on fake money??)......just take it from the little people that never collect it........and sell everything you dont need..............and you should probably get bout a few ks if not a mil.......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 am
SakuChwan
Knitterz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: well guys im sorry to say but we are out of clan spots. It shows 3 empty slots but its not letting me use them so until i have 80k to buy more slots I cant add anyone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can cover it if there's a way to get gold to you, I can try and be on tomorrow morning i guess.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: that would be really great saku chan thank you. Ill get on right now and check for you though your probably long gone by now.. XD damn my sleeping in!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:55 am
come to meh kitteh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:18 am
I'll haz to raise monies now D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Ok guys thanks to saku chan we have 15 new slots so when ever your ready tell me and ill add you : D

also I think the posting when your online thing is a great idea but I was think that it might also be a good idea that after your done playing to go back to your post and strike it. That way people know when your off and they dont have to get onto the game to find it out XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm
Sooooo when is everyone on?

I can get on for the next two days pretty much anytime.  

angel_half82
Crew

Razenof

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm
well when and if i get on it'll be late nights, probly not to much durring the week but for little bits at a time... though weekends, well just depends on what all i have going on *shrugs* razzy keeps to damn busy crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
dammit now that ive seen this i really want to play crying but it'll have to wait until summer. Or during exams mrgreen

whene you finish your Uni I.G?

last exam is on november 11th, study leave starts october 25th >.<  

Iconised Ghost

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 am
angel_half82

im usually on at night D: but i can get on when ever cause i dont really do anything during the day...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:17 am
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
dammit now that ive seen this i really want to play crying but it'll have to wait until summer. Or during exams mrgreen

whene you finish your Uni I.G?

last exam is on november 11th, study leave starts october 25th >.<

Nice...You will miss my Birthday Thread crying  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:45 am
Knitterz
angel_half82

im usually on at night D: but i can get on when ever cause i dont really do anything during the day...

I'm on right now 2:45PM EST.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:12 pm
Yay ^^ Thanks Saku biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm back on 10:04 PM EST. IF SOMEONE ELSE IS ON THEN FIND ME DAMMIT!!!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff