Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 am
Ashenvale was still alive, because the True Dragon was still alive and pure.
Lerista's Dragon was in a tortured state. Narista had put it in a state: It was still alive but just. It could see and all that. It was tortured and most of it was technically dead.

It looked at him.
Lerista could understand none of its words.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:15 am
A look of sorrow came upon Lerista's face. "I am sorry my friend for delaying for so long, now I will free you." He channeled the light and dark into his body and changed himself to a different form skin as white as ivory but wings as black as ebony. Both his hands lit up, one black the other white. He reached out and stroked the dragons face gently then thrust them into the container. "I free you dragon of the tree of life."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 am
It spoke in the tongue of lesser shadows, the only language they both knew, Tongue of (Greater) Shadows was a powerful language they did not know.
If you wished to purify dragons then you shouldve knew one fact: There is a sacrifice for the act: The Light is used to purify, all the Dark in the corupted goes into the caster of the purification.
It smirked one last dark smile before the Light swapped with the Dark.
The Dark struck Lerista hard and he fell backwards onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am
He felt the dark energies surge through his body and it felt wracked with pains. But this to he planned for, he focused everything he had to create a physical manifestation of the dark then reached up at the sun and pulled the light from the sun itself. His body screamed in pain from the effort but so did the shadow.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:27 am
But the sun rejected his body, leaving him limp.
You believe that you can draw power from the sun!
It said as its energy returned to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 am
He smiled. The creature though that was it. He instead absorbed the creature instead feeling the shadow infusing his body. He knew of another way to rid his body of this. But until then he must contain it and the best way he knew possible was to keep the essense in line. He turned to face the dragon again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 am
((Ahem, he drew power from the sun. The sun rejected his body, meaning the sun refused to give him energy. So he could not absorb the sun.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:36 am
((I know this time he absorbed the shadow instead. And he means to have his body cleansed))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:39 am
He went into Limbo. ((No, not the game limbo))
A figure looked at him.
You are in Limbo, which path do you choose? you are totally fused with darkness, with no light.
Good Dark or Evil Dark?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 am
"I will clense this world of all evil and bring peace and order back to the land. I choose the good."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:49 am
Very well
He went out of limbo ((I assume u know what i am talkin about))

Meanwhile, back at Nyxus's castle...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 am
((Yes limbo the realm that is neither heaven nor hell but the in between. A place where time stands still, yeah I know. I'm a practicing warlock so I have to know these things ^-^.))
He felt the tug and his scout sent back the information he jolted upright nearly spilling his wine. "What has the mongrel done? He has become as a shade. Nyxus, we may have a problem here."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 am
((And Limbo is a part of the greek underworld with Hades and Tartarus))
"No Narista, Shades are People born with shadow powers or have unlocked powers that allow more major control of darkness and shadows." She said. "Like Necromancers of great power, some say the race of dark elves are shades. He has not reached that state, in fact he is far off, in fact if you used your full power against his, believe it or not you would win."

She looked over at his expression.
"And at the time when you were relaxing too" She said gloomily. She looked at his chest, it was pure red and wet.
"Thats no blood is it" She said. "Just wine right?"
She grabbed a white cloth, stood up and came over.
"Hmm, you should change clothes." She said, examinining it. "And anyway, some minions have gone to see what he is doing and where he is. But the bad thing is he has purified your dragon. If he had not then it would've been yours and you would have around his power. He has more power but your skills can easily outwit him"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:58 pm
"Hmm if that being the case then I wont let this disturb me too greatly." *Sigh* "And I liked this shirt too." He peeled the shirt off of him and stood up. He grinned at her and kissed her softly, then moved over to the balcony to overlook her kingdom. "I will think on what must be done after a while but as you said, the time to relax is needed."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:06 pm
"Indeed" She said softly. "If my scouts find something what would be trouble to us then Nox shall bring its forces to fight!"
She took out a purple-black blade edged with glowing purple. On it was glowing purple marks. ((No, its not cause shes female, its because purple can be synonymous with dark energy since black energy sometimes doesnt look good. Same with red but red means fire most of the time))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games