Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:02 pm
When my hair is short it's super poofy and straight that I look Chinese DX But that was when I was in Kindergarden and my hair is super fine now...my hair isn't straight since I don't take good care of it gonk

Though if my grades go up my mother is going to spiral perm it with the highlights and then no more messie (have I said this before?). Only problem with this is that my fiancee's sister has spiral perms gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:23 pm
My hair is so thick and unruly that I don't do anything with it. I just pull it back into a pony tail most of the time. It's so thick that hairstylists who think they've seen it all say they've never seen anything as thick as my hair. That's why most people can't work with it.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:26 pm
lol Lucky, that makes me think of the craft fair LOL xd "I have NEVER seen hair that thick, and i have been dealing with hair for YEARS" or something like that lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:04 pm
Karunoshi

Though if my grades go up my mother is going to spiral perm it with the highlights and then no more messie (have I said this before?). Only problem with this is that my fiancee's sister has spiral perms gonk

Yep, heard this one before blaugh I've never gotten a perm before. I'm too nervous it'll come out with me looking like a poodle or something! rofl  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 am
Hello everyone! heart

I hate getting perms but if I don't get one every two months than comb though my hair. But somedays I feel like getting an afro but it seems too 70's-ish  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:55 am
Hello. I've never gotten a perm either. I've got roughly the same fears as Lenelee. blaugh Just because my hair is so hard to work with.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:14 am
i had a perm once... we had to go get a refund... it didn't stick LOL my hair doesn't take well to being messed with.... i have only found one person who can dye my hair without destroying it (thats why i started keeping my hair short, i killed it dieing it blond...) and hair products don't work well LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:20 am
I am too scared to dye my hair. I always imagine that the dye would make me bald.  

Same Old Song And Dance

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:51 am
I know what you mean Lenelee, though it's my mother who's doing the perm so I don't have to worry as much. I trust her with my hair ^^ It'll be my first time getting a perm =]

And I wouldn't mind being different Breeze ^^ Heck, I want to be the school's only gothic Asian! But I have that urge sometimes to wear a colorful tutu over normal clothes (I've seen it, it doesn't look too shabby!) or I have an urge to wear pink stuff with gothic pants (which I have done before and it looks great!)

Then one day I want to dress retro with my friend Molly and we'd go around school saying old 90's terms rofl

And you probably just have that type of hair Celeste. By what you say it sounds like your hair is better not messed with! Either that or there aren't very good hair stylists in your area...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:07 am
I have both issues. Professional stylists can't work with my hair and my hair just doesn't like anyone. Stupidly enough, the only stylist who can work with my hair is a cosmetics teacher at a high school. xd  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:10 am
eh i know several good stylists, my hair is just uncooperative  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:12 am
Karunoshi

And I wouldn't mind being different Breeze ^^ Heck, I want to be the school's only gothic Asian! But I have that urge sometimes to wear a colorful tutu over normal clothes (I've seen it, it doesn't look too shabby!) or I have an urge to wear pink stuff with gothic pants (which I have done before and it looks great!)

I've always wanted try darker colors with pink. I image it looks awesome  

Same Old Song And Dance

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:17 am
I'd never manage to pull it off. If you could ever get me into the pink in the first place. I run away from pink faster than you could imagine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:45 am
XD Pink and black does look good! As it's one of my favorite outfits I'll have to show you guys a picture of it sometime! (Mind you I'll most likely being wearing gothic-ish pants, pink shirt, black tank underneath, black studded hair band, pink ribbony hair clip, my dog's collar rofl , and maybe my striped hoodie that's black and white, and most likely tons of eyeliner which I put on occasionally)

And I used to run away from pink too! I think I've finally combined my elementary personality (preppy beyond belief) and then my middle school personality (as gothic as I could get which wasn't much xd ) to become my high school personality!
Mind you sometimes I act a bit "gangster" sometimes saying words such as "yo" and "bro" followed with a bunch of cursing if I hang out too much with my "bro" (good friend who lives like a block away from me) too much

Do you go to full service salons (ones that highlight and perm and dye hair) or just walk in salons (where they style your hair and cut and shampoo but that's about it)?  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:48 am
I've tried both kinds. They all suck with regards to my hair. It's just that untameable.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games