Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:56 am
Blu gripped the ground. "Why would you destroy the world?" she asked suddenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:59 am
Listening, Karloseth suddenly heard the words "destroy the world," and that did not fare well with him at all. He decided to stay quiet, though, until his sight was fully restored. Then, if there was trouble, he could take care of it. Right now, it was starting to come back, but all he could see were very blurry outlines of three other people.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 am
Blu stood up and walked away, Gandalfa following her. THis is bull-crap. Who the heck would want to destroy the world? That's insane!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 am
Karloseth sees one of the people walk away. Once his vision has fully come back, he sees that it was Blu who had left. "Greeeeat," he mutters. "Now I'm left alone with two people I don't know, one who attacked me and the other who had pointed a gun right at my face." Karloseth turns and begins to walk away, hopefully to somewhere things make sense....  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:23 am
Blu leapt into the cave she had found before, then caught Gandalfa.
"If they find me, they better explain better than that," she said to the cat.
She placed her bag on the cave floor and touched the back of her head.
"Maybe when I hit my head earlier today I got a concusiion. I must be hallucinating..," she muttered to her cat.
Alfa sneezed and walked off.
Blu rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:38 pm
turning to Kazumi John said "you go after Blu, 'll go see about that other guy" and started to jog after Karloseth after a a few seconds he stopped and turned shouting "I told you it would be better to explain things" and continued chasing Karloseth when he caught up he asked in a friendly tone "so where you headed?"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm
Kazumi sighed as everyone ran. "This isn't going as planned..." She reached into her bag and pulled out her mini cat who was sleeping. "Come on Lucy, we got some people to convince!" The cat meowed, shook her self awake and shape shifted back to normal size. Kazumi cradled the cat in her arms and pulled the hood on her cloak back up. She flew up in the air and flew towards the direction that Blu ran. She was flying around for quite some time until she found a cave. "Well this looks cozy." Kazumi murmured sarcastically under her breath. She landed in the cave entrance and let her cat jump to the ground. The cat shape shifted to the size of a dog and looked into the cave, meowing. Lucy's meow echoed off the walls, and Kazumi smiled. "You aren't a whale Lucy. Echolocation isn't going to help us." Kazumi peered into the cave, and saw a dark shadow. "Blu? Is that you?? We are only here to explain." Kazumi walked into the cave and saw that it was she. She sighed, and Lucy came up behind Kazumi, still the size of a dog. "Look, I know this is sudden, but I need your help. The world is going to end unless you help us save it with the rest of the chosen ones. And I know I sound crazy, but I swear I'm not." Kazumi paused, the wind blowing her hair all around her, hair cloak hood falling to show her face. "I mean, I know this doesn't sound very real, but think about it. A snow blizzard in the middle of fall. Now that's crazy. And it was just 60 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. I wish that this whole thing was just a dream, but it's not. Mother Earth needs our help, and if we don't provide it, we'll all die. So just please, hear me out."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Keeping his eyes forward as he spoke, Karloseth said "I dunno. Just somewhere else, preferably where things are not crazy. By the way, that was an interesting display of power back there. Is it the suit, or is it that you are actually that strong?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 pm
"just a guess but i'm thinking that it will be crazy just about everywhere, as to answer your question it's a little of both the suit just enhances whats already there and i didn't use my full strength so yeah i probably could have done that without the suit"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Nodding his head, Karloseth chuckles lightly to himself. The guy in the suit had just told him the same thing that Karloseth himself had told Blu as she was about to leave. Stopping, he says "Ok. So, what exactly is going on here? You and the girl seem to know more than Blu and I."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:46 pm
"Actually I'm pretty new to all this as well, she's the one with all the knowledge i'm just along for the ride"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 pm
"Hrm. Well, then, I suppose we go and find the girl." Turning back around the way they came, Karloseth says, "Anyways, I'm Karloseth."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm
"Alright Karloseth I'm John Olson" said John extending a hand "Karloseth...hmm...name sounds familiar...oh well it will come to me, hey do you mind if i call you Karl?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Shaking John's hand, Karloseth said "Sure, I don't mind. Karloseth does seem to be quite the mouthful. And I really hope you figure out where my name sounds familiar, because that would help me out quite a bit."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm
"alright i'll think about it in the mean time lets find the girls" said John then speaking into the radio "hey Kaz where are you?"

((BTW Roland nice Link))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games