Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am
hot4urshoelaces
LordBurningPhoenix
Once i manage to get the Hermes moon, i will be going after the Furugasa, Black Drome, and White drome eggs. Yes all of them at the same time. I am weird like that. lol Once i get those, i will most likely go after the Death whisper and cocoon. After that, i will have to check the prices, and see what i want the most.

Hehe! 2nd batch won't take you too long. It should be about 80k tops. With some market or exchange playing (lite) you could make that in 3-5days tops.

I have not yet figured out how to use the exchange. And the market is still above my level of skill. Plus i have a hard enough time just maintaining what i have right now. Once in a great while i will find an item on the MP and sell it back for a good price, but thats very rare. I dont have the skills or time necessary for playing the market or exchange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:01 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
hot4urshoelaces
LordBurningPhoenix
Once i manage to get the Hermes moon, i will be going after the Furugasa, Black Drome, and White drome eggs. Yes all of them at the same time. I am weird like that. lol Once i get those, i will most likely go after the Death whisper and cocoon. After that, i will have to check the prices, and see what i want the most.

Hehe! 2nd batch won't take you too long. It should be about 80k tops. With some market or exchange playing (lite) you could make that in 3-5days tops.

I have not yet figured out how to use the exchange. And the market is still above my level of skill. Plus i have a hard enough time just maintaining what i have right now. Once in a great while i will find an item on the MP and sell it back for a good price, but thats very rare. I dont have the skills or time necessary for playing the market or exchange.

Ah okies. I just scout while I'm playing to see what I get, then do the same thing with the market on one account.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Lol I just talkums with posts and comments and lately I've been scanning around for the booty grab tanks ^^

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 pm
xp

LOL, I got one booty tank.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:35 pm

I've been lucky and found four ^_~
I swear, it's getting easier by the day to get gold on Gaia!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:52 pm
i still have yet to find one. crying
I need to do my posting and commenting for the day. My sister is coming to town to bug me, so have to get it done earlier than normal.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Erm, me neither. Prob not getting to bump and comment at all until 2am. We're having soem friends over for games!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Lol, I'll fill in for the bumping and commenting and such then ^^ It's Friday and typically the weekend to everyone though I still consider only Saturday and Sunday to be the weekend.

User Image

Karunoshi

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:43 pm
i find some booty grabs in MPT when im on my mules  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:50 pm
Hehe! Yay! Yeah, well one of the two is usually gone weekends and this time he ain't so Yay! But yeah, senior thesis is due....Wed. The rough draft. But STILL!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Rough drafts are important! Because then the paper is given back to you with revisions that make your paper final without any mistakes ^^

I just go to GCD and click on the Aquarium sub-forum to find all the booty grabs ^_~

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 pm
It's just they gave us that date this wednesday. I'm nervous. I've got notes, here there and everywhere and it all has to come together this weekend.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:15 pm
Wow. I am so lost. I cant make heads or tails of what was just said. I caught that evie is omplaining about the unfai assignment that she has to put together this weekend. And Karu is talking back to her, and commenting about the new booty grab activity. That is all i have understood about it so far. I am going to have trouble getting on the internet, my family is forcing me to spend time with them away from my dorms, and i forgot the power cord to my computer in my dorms. This weekend is going to be horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 pm
LOL, you got it pretty much!

AWWW poor thing!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:21 am
YIPPY
I managed to get a hermes moon a little bit ago. IT was a very good deal. I bought it for about 20k less than expected. I will begin questing the next leg of my quest in a couple days. I just need to get everything ready for it.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games