Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm
((@Roland: Could you please use a little more tact when attacking? The ability to freeze and unfreeze time is one that has to be used with much responsibility. It's tempting to just freeze time, stroll behind people, and whack them in the head, but you have to leave them an opportunity to counter/dodge/CHOOSE to be hit. Etc.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm
((I don't remember Roland becoming so much of a threat that we need a mod to intervine. He dies all the same slim.))

Pices had some potential, that was a nice comeback Saverio through as he felt him self get clocked from behind and started to fell from the hit. He saw Roland vanish, but it hadn't computed that he would come from behind. However there was no time for reflection he had another attack coming from Pices to worry about. Saverio had retorts ready, but this wasn't the time for them, so he remained silent as he spun himself turning the inferno in his left hand into a blaze that encompassed everything 3 feet around him, including Roland.

The attack served two purposes, one it was going after Roland, but more importantly it would make it impossible to see him as regained his footing. The fire ball at appeared in an instant and left in the same fashion. Once the fire dissipated Saverio was already getting his next attack ready. He was on one knee with left fist on fire ready to accept an attacker, while his right hand was behind his back.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:03 pm
He watched as blop dissolved and seemed to evaporate into the air.

"Aww, now see what you've done? Blop is going to be very annoyed with me when he recovers...and he was trying to be nice about it, too." He said in deceptively sad tone, though his smile never faded. "I'm afraid though, my dear Sleem, that you are, once again, wrong. We are far from alone...can't you see the eyes around you, staring at you? Or are they just staring at me? Hmm...I wonder."

It was at that moment two aggressors charged at him from the sides.

"See what I mean?" He didn't move as the figures drew near, only to be disrupted by bullets being fired from a gunman somewhere behind Slim. Blood splattered as several bullets hit their targets. The guy to his left suddenly disappeared while the guy to his right recovered himself and launched an attack at Sav.

"Well," He said, "It would seem we have some disruptive guests. I feel it would be in the best interest of the company if we dealt with them, wouldn't you, dearest Slim?" This was quite possibly the first time in ages he had actually said her name properly. His smile had turned into a rather stern frown.

"I don't like it when my welcome back party is crashed."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 am
((Seriously? Hrm. I didn't think that was that big of a problem. Seeing as how I could have just as easily shot him in the back of the head, the attack I used was considerably weak. Also keeping in mind that Roland's time stopping ability is not limitless, he can't just keep doing it over and over. Freezing time and attacking Saverio was my counter to being shot, so he was already attacked. I apologize all the same though.))

Roland jumped back from the blaze a little too late, and his sleeve and the bottom of his coat caught ablaze. He quickly hit the ground and rolled a couple times before standing up and saying "That really hurt, you idiot. You really make me wonder about you, Saverio. You don't seem to use your head much. This could have been resolved so much quicker... but your thick head can't seem to grasp the concept of NOT attacking the people who have similar goals."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 am
Pisces watched as the steam dissipated in the blaze surrounding his foe. "Ah, the classic battle of fire and water. This should be interesting," Pisces murmured as he brought the lance around again and leaped toward Saverio.

The lance sang as it sliced through the scorched air, the icy embellishments on its tip steaming in the residual heat. Aiming to cut Saverio's hand, Pisces hoped to disable the man without killing him. After all, its no fun killing a sturdy opponent. Then where does the fun go? Right out the window. Boredom sets in, then insanity... well... further insanity. His mind plodded along as the lance billowed more steam, his feet hit the ground, and the lance found it's mark.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 am
The lance found it's mark right in Saverio's hand, and it continued through right into the left shoulder. Of course the shoulder wound was right where Saverio wanted it. The spear was stuck now, and it wasn't going anywhere now that he had a tight grip on it. Saverio was silent as he whiped a incendiary grenade from behind his back. The pin was pulled when it was removed from his belt, and by the time Saverio had a chance to get it in front of him it went off. "Next time go for th-" was all Saverio got out before the grenade consumed the two of them in a chemical blaze, and of course Saverio was adding to it with his still burning hand.

Undakai was now no longer distracted with Slim, so Saverio had to finish this fight fast.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:27 pm
The heat sank deep into Pisces' consciousness, blackening his mind temporarily as he struggled to react in time. He flew backward in the blast from the grenade, liquefying his body just as the blaze engulfed him. "Fuuuuu..." his voice trailed as his component water flashed to a white vapor, surrounding Tsuji and Saverio in a massive billowing cloud. Ah, that was an unfortunate turn of events. Why do you insist on ignoring the synaptic firing within that thick skull of yours? Pisces' mind raged as he came to his senses, collected, and condensed into a solid state once more.

"Whew, getting a bit warm in here, hm?" Pisces closed his eyes, gripping his lance as it too solidified in his hands. Smiling from ear to ear, he lunged forward, spraying a torrential jet of water from the tip of his lance like a great fire hose. "You're all washed up, Sav! And I'm getting a little tired of my own puns, so I think I'll end this here." And with that he exhaled with a sharp, hissing sound, spewing icy, sub-zero breath at Saverio's dripping limps. The water instantly froze solid on his hands and feet, forming a delicate layer of frost in parts where the soaking wasn't as heavy.

"Cool the hell off, dude."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm
"Tut, tut, tut..." Could be heard as a small white beacon appeared on the ground. The beacon pattern was simple: A smaller circle inside a circle; spinning text inbetween the two circles which switched from runic symbols, Kanji, and the words "TELEPORT" ; and a spinning triangle inside the smaller circle. With a gentle flash of white, Lin appeared in the center of the beacon, carrying a new weapon.

The weapon was about the length of a one-handed sword or saber, but it was not a sword. Rather, it resembled a combination of a handgun, or a rifle, with a sword. The hilt had a trigger, modified and changed to allow firing of the weapon while swinging the sword, and two small barrels were inbetween the blade. The blade itself was translucent and thin, almost fragile, and very light.

Lin nodded to everyone there and rested the weapon on his shoulder as he walked out of the beacon, making the circle disappear with his first step outside of it.

"Now... What's going on here...?" He said with a small smirk, straightening up and walking toward Undakai and Slim...  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 am
Pisces got away from the grenade, and was still rearing to go. Saverio was hoping to at least do some damage with that incendiary, and wasn't happy he sacrificed his arm for nothing. However, it was his fault for not learning his opponents powers before hand. "Water eh?" He said as Pisces materialised a good distance away. He knew how to handle water, but Pisces seemed to have a few more tricks to show off. The water was a front to freeze him in place. He felt his body start to get cold, and his joints tougher to move.

Saverio wasn't done yet though, he still had fire from the incendiary grenade around him. It was a simple matter of willing the flames around him to melt the ice before it froze him. It would be pointless to try and cool him off if he had access to a open fire. The ice quickly melted and the water steamed off in a instant, but he didn't stop there. Fires weren't made for defence, and Saverio wasn't one to let him foe have the advantage of tempo. He jumped forward throwing two frag gernades on Pisces left and right. He may have been able to dodge the heat with his powers, but shrapnel should be different. There was no way to predict how it would fly. Coupling that with the fact that he used the explosion in the grenades to blast at Pisces with two infernos as well and Saverio was clearly not playing with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 am
Pisces gaped as he saw two fresh grenades fly from Saverio's hand towards him, bouncing loudly against the glossy tile floor. "Christ, you're just a walking grenade launcher with a bad mouth, aren't you," Pisces shot as he dove to avoid the grenades. Landing several feet away, he sighed a short relief and started to push to his feet when the one of the grenades bounced into his line of sight. "Well, ain't that always the way-..." was all he got out before the world went silent.

The explosion tore through his body like a sheet of loose leaf, pulling his top and bottom halves apart in an instant and sending them airborne. Echoes of the blast filled the hall with an awful din as Pisces' body, rendered in two ragged pieces, fell to the floor with two distinct thumps. Water flowed everywhere, spilling from his openings like broken faucets. For his part, Pisces was semi-conscious, feeling nothing but agony from the waist up. He couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't breathe...

What a dirty rat b*****d, using cheap explosives and fireworks... I can't... I can't seem to pull myself together! His mind went into a tiny panicking frenzy as he struggled to will his molecules into either a solid or gaseous state. Damn him... And just when I had him on the ropes. I suppose there's always next-... Pisces' mind blacked out, and he knew no more.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm
Tsuji laughs as Saverio's blaze ignites Roland, "Who cares about the corporation and trying to topple it? Undakai has provided more entertainment for me than anyone has in years!"

He drops Comedy's barrel slightly and lets a bullet fly into the ground a couple feet in front of Roland, "There hasn't been entertainment like him since that funny little German guy."

He fires another shot a little closer, "Nearly took over the world, thought he was reeeeal badass."

The third shot lands between Roland's feet, "Tried to kill himself at the first sign of trouble."

He raises the gun, staring down the barrel at Roland, "Wigged out at the last moment and had to have his b***h do it for him. Oh you should have seen his face! It was priceless!"

He glances over at Undakai, who has now disengaged Slim, and sighs, "but, Gunslinger, I now have a dilemma of sorts, I gave my word that if you interrupted that fight you would die. Now I can go ahead and kill you and be done with it, I can wait to see what Undakai, and Slim behind him, will do."

An explosion off to the side ripped past him, shrapnel nicking his outfit and some smaller pieces embedding themselves in him. He smiles and in a cheery voice says, "but whatever happens to you now, happens to you alone."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Pisces melted in a sense, right into the floor. Seeing his foe fall Saverio exhaled and sat down on the floor. Breathing heavily he looked at the puddle and quiped "You're all washed up!" It took much more effort then he expected, but he got through it. Water was a powerful foe, and his still limp arm was a sign of that. The puncture wounds would heal clean, but he didn't have time to do real first aid. Ripping his singed coat he ripped off a sleeve and made him self a quick sling. Pisces would have been a near impossible opponent if he didn't have the grenades, but fights where never meant to be fair.

"Looks like the audience has become the show" he laughed as he now saw that Lin was here. "How long as he been here?" Saverio wondered as he continued to catch his breath and examine the tactical situation. He threw a lot of his grenades, and wasn't going to keep going through then like he was, but he still had his rockets sitting in his chair. His lighter was lost in the fight, but he could manage with the incendiaries if that was necessary. Now his opponents where a much easier thing to gauge. Absurdly powerful and in a formidable number. "Just the way I like it." He muttered as he stood up.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:53 am
Roland felt like he was in hell. Literally. The blaze ignited his new coat, burning the bottom hem and other various places. He froze time, then frantically brushed at the coat and moved away from the fire before finally taking it off and stomping on it to put it out. He then put it back on and let time flow freely just in time to look up and see a gun pointed at him. He stared the gunman down as he fired two shots into the ground in front of Roland, and growled as the gun was pointed directly at his face. "This fight makes no damn sense! Minions helping rebels, rebels fighting each other, Undakai himself fighting his second-in-command... Damnit, this is ridiculous!" With that, he drew his own gun and pointed it back at the gunman. "So maybe I need to make it a little less confusing and start disposing of people," He said as he started to walk towards the man, gun still aimed at him. Stopping about two feet from the man, he said "Perhaps I'll start with you. After all, it might be... entertaining..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 am
Lin stood and thought for a small while, reflecting on what is happening in this situation. From what he can understand, there seems to be some state of confusion going on: minions attacking minions, rebels attacking rebels, minions attacking rebels, Undakai fighting Slim then stopping, people fighting pe -- "Wait... Master Undakai was fighting Sim?" he pondered to himself.

Two confused minions spotted him and called for reinforcements before running toward him. Lin smirked a bit and readied a swing from his sword, which seemed to resonate with some haunting melody. People might call it a Singing Blade, but he's too practical for such frivolities like magick or enchantments. This was all technology, created by man.

Nearer and nearer these groups of people charged, and he waited for the right moment. He sighed and watched, waiting patiently, calculating, anticipating them all to clump and approach. "They're all together now... It'll be easier to kill..." He thought, firmly grasping his weapon.

With a yell, he swung at the air, not actually swinging at them, releasing a sonic boom of sound. People behind and to Lin's sides could hear a haunting bass tremolo of sound, but the hapless minions, victim to Lin's attack, shook and rattled with the vibrations.

To those minions, it was as if Nature's fury, an earthquake, passed by them. Many fell and flew toward one of the walls (and one even flew to a window to fall to their death). For some, the noise resonated with their bodies, causing them to shake and convulse, even rupturing -- blood spattering all around them -- from the sympathetic vibrations interrupting their very core. In any case, it was a show of skill. Those minions were gone and no longer bothered him.

"...Can anyone tell me what's going on, please?" He asked, mainly rhetorically, though he was curious.  

Sentama Lin

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces