Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm
"Grr... nice trick. However, I've been a medallion wielder for a loooong time. The residual effect should be more than enough to take everyone here out." Sensai said. He then began making holes appear everywhere. These holes, they were wreaking some havoc. It got very windy in the library, and Karloseth imagined it to be similar to the sensation of being on an airplane with the door open. Things started flying into the holes, only to come out somewhere else with much force behind it.

Karloseth was still shocked at everything that was happening. However, this was not the time for shock. using his gloves, Karloseth formed a shield in one hand and a sword in the other. He then made a mad dash at Sensai, knocking aside anything that was in his path. He saw Sensai get shot, and he took advantage of the opportunity to bash him in the head with the pommel of the sword, dazing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Rain got immediately sucked into a black hole and launched straight into the ceiling then came back down crushing part of a book shelf

"ARGH!" he yelled as he landed and he crawled back as far away as possible then took out his rifle and began charging it again  

Red Glacier

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm
Sliding along the floor, Marcellus managed to grab onto the edge of a downed shelf long enough to see what happened to Rain.
So they're some kind of wormhole? This is ridiculous. Why does anyone have such an ability? This could potentially damage the very fabric of reality! Ergh... and the vortex's suction is nothing to sneeze at either.
Slowly dragging himself along the shelf, Marcellus inched away from the holes in reality. Rain may make it through mostly fine, but in his current state, Marcellus did not think he would fare better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Karloseth was hit in the knee with a book, and he fell. "Grr, enough of this crap!" he yelled, then froze time. He walked/limped up to Sensai (it was a particularly big book) and allowed time to flow freely again. As soon as he did, he sliced Sensai's gut open, getting splattered with blood. Sensai looked down and grunted "Humph. Good work, I guess. That's twice now you've bested me," he said and fell tot he ground. Karloseth stood over him, sneering.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm
he gets up and walks over to Sensai and shoots his body in the throat. he look over to Rol "I'm not taking chances. but good work there"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Connell sighed, for the action was already over before it started. He walked over to the now-dead instructor and touched the dead body, absorbing whatever life was left inside it. He sighed and lifted his head, smiling feeling more rejuvenated with each second he absorbed. And the longer he absorbed, the more the freshly-killed corpse began to wither away into dust. It was a bit creepy -- especially because, if one looked, one could see Connell's hair flash ebony and a fang appeared through the smile. These features disappeared quite quickly however.

He looked up at the others and nodded, holding his medallions in his right hand as he always does. "I'm glad... I'm glad you're all okay..." He said.  

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm
With the death of Sensai, the holes closed themselves and the battered wielders were left with the sound of boots running in their direction.
"*Cough*Not to... interrupt or anything, but shouldn't we be... running?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 pm
"I agree..." Connell replied to Marcellus. "But where do we go? It seems to me we're not exactly welcome anywhere..."  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 pm
"how about the roof?" he pointed up "we could go up and Karloseth can freeze time then i can fly us down. then we can go from there"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 pm
"Not that... a... lightning storm got rid of most guards." Connell said with a sigh. "What I mean is... where do we go? Like... we can't go anywhere, really, if everyone is mad at us."  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm
Sentama Lin
"Not that... a... lightning storm got rid of most guards." Connell said with a sigh. "What I mean is... where do we go? Like... we can't go anywhere, really, if everyone is mad at us."

"you saw me do that? thats why I suggested over there because I cleared it out..............Where were you in that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 pm
It seemed to Tori that she'd barely blinked before the action was done. Sensai's betrayal... well, it wasn't quite betrayal, now was it? Technically speaking, they were the ones doing the betraying... they'd all sworn, every year since they'd started training, to lay down their lives for the world when need be. So here was the "need", as could be interpreted, yet they weren't the ones dying. She got distracted out of her train of thought at the discussion around them. "Anywhere but here is a good start, I think. West. West is mountains. Let's go that way."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:41 pm
Karloseth put his weapons back into the gloves from where they came and folded his arms across his chest. "People shun what is different. My guess is that we are the ones who will be blamed for this attack. All I can say is that it might be best for us to flee, and go... wherever we can. I just... ********! I DON'T KNOW! This is just so.... damn... sudden!" Karloseth exclaimed and punched a nearby bookshelf, busting his knuckles on his right hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:47 pm
"lets get moving then, we will go from the roof and Karloseth will freeze time and i'll fly everyone down and we will run out of here. then Karloseth will release time and we'll be gone before they know what happened."  

Red Glacier

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:51 pm
"We're going to hide then, and just disappear...?" Connell said with a sigh, opening the door and watching all the now-dead life in the field. "There's nothing here anyways... they're all dead..." "But... their life will be useful to me..." he thought referring to the dead guards and their life that he used. A fang showed through his smile again.

Shaking his head, he walked out and pointed west. "Yes, let's go there... it's not safe here." He looked at Karloseth.

"Look, Karloseth. We need you to be cool right now. We have to stay together and keep our heads, at least until we get to safety."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff