Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm
Ariana walked back to the border just finishing her sandwich. She climbed the ladder of the watch tower and sat in the booth to keep watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:28 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
When Keiga made her way to the other border and saw everyone plus his older sister Luna. They don't hang out much but she was a sight for sore eyes. "Luna its me!"

((Well Shes part of the sung clan s just go with it I guess.))

Oh, hello Keiga," she smiled "nice to see you, Im just training Yun." She looked at Yun "So, now that you have learned gentle fist, show me that you can use it" she activates her Byakugan and gets into stance.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun nods as he activates his byakugan. He then gets into his stance and focuses his breathing. Breathing in, he pulls back his right arm and extends his left, hold his palm out. He breathes out, his chakra flowing to his palm as he lunges forward at Luna's chest, exerting the perfect amount of chakra that he was told to do.

((btw, can I borrow heichi's spirit for a minute, gonna try something cool biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 pm
Keiga watched silently, the training was a lot more different than what she had seen him do before.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun nods as he activates his byakugan. He then gets into his stance and focuses his breathing. Breathing in, he pulls back his right arm and extends his left, hold his palm out. He breathes out, his chakra flowing to his palm as he lunges forward at Luna's chest, exerting the perfect amount of chakra that he was told to do.

((btw, can I borrow heichi's spirit for a minute, gonna try something cool biggrin ))

Luna avoids it moving to her left and does the same exerting chakra from her hands. All of a sudden a white wolf runs onto the training grounds and brings a note to Shizume. She called to Luna "Hey Luna, seems Luo is back in the mist. Things seem to be calming down." Luna did not let her guard down, she met Yun's movements with speed. "We will go back soon."

((Yeah, of course you can. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 pm
Yun lets a out a sigh of relief. He lowers his stance and turns to Luna.

"By the way, there seems to be someone who wants to talk to you."

Yun forms a handsign and creates a earth clone and starts to emitt and aura. Suddenly, the clone starts to emitt similar to that of Yun's and aura as its eyes glow and speaks in a familiar voice.

Hello Sister...

It was Heichi.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:04 pm
Luna fell backwards and Shizumne and Daisuke caught her. "No, it can't be" her eyes feeled with tears of joy. "Heichi..." She ran up to the clone and hugged it "Heihci, Heich, im so sorry I couldnt protect you...im so sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:09 pm
The clone embraces her, the tears seeping into his body, turning into droplets of mud.
Its alright Luna, there was nothing much you could've done...

He turns to his comrades.

Thank you both for watching after my sister, and for this man...

He turns to Yun.

This man, your brother and now my brother, he is my reincarnation.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Cain the Blade
The clone embraces her, the tears seeping into his body, turning into droplets of mud.
Its alright Luna, there was nothing much you could've done...

He turns to his comrades.

Thank you both for watching after my sister, and for this man...

He turns to Yun.

This man, your brother and now my brother, he is my reincarnation.

Shizume and Daisuke saluted Heichi "yes sir, we will follow your orders." Luna stepped back. "Is he going to be able to use your power?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:47 pm
The clone nods.

Yes, he will be able to...and as soon as he masters it, I will pass on...

The clone was already starting to crumble away as the spirit was going back back into Yun.  

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Ariana yawns watching the gates and begins to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:03 am
Ariana wakes up slowly opening her eyes as things seem bright. Ariana yawned slightly then stood up reaching out to stretch. She made her way down the ladder figuring she'd go home now.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Cain the Blade
The clone nods.

Yes, he will be able to...and as soon as he masters it, I will pass on...

The clone was already starting to crumble away as the spirit was going back back into Yun.

"No! Heichi, don't go yet" the clone compltetly crumbled, Hiechi was gone for now. Luna stood up and clenched her firsts Daisuke announced "Yun, you must come with us to the mist" Luna looked at him confused "There is something you must see."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 pm
Yun nods as he puts back on his rock chuunin vest. The dark brown vest with a black sleeve on it that represents the rock elite. He moves his rock headband onto his forehead again and deactivates his byakugan. Sheathing his halberd, he walks up to Luna.

"Alright, lets go."

He disapears into the ground and heads towards the gate.  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm
Katsuro was barley walking to the borders as he felt lightheaded from all the walking. He could barley make out the images around him as he was not fully healed yet. He was stupid to leave Reiko, but his search for a Sharingan made him more of a fool. He kept on walking as he exit to the gates.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff