Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 am
well just for an appetizer How about an Rp between
my girl Reii Yuki and your Girl Farruca Amachi?

Reii is a tad near sighted but she refuses to admit it sooo she tends to seemingly ignore personal space and run into things alot not to mention her memory has lapses
PM me if your interested smile
and if you think of any ideas for my other girls who are all curently looking for RP :0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 am
@Frezir: Sure! biggrin Could you start it up? I definitely need the experience RPing Etcetera as a horse, lol. I've Rped him regularly as a Cheshire Cat Felis Sapien, an I'm gonna need to remember he's stuck in this one form and no longer a shapeshifter... Though his marking colors may still shift, lol.

@Alanna: Sounds like a plan! 8D

@DemonWingedPoet: lol I'll have to PM you about that then to get more info on what sort of RP it is (Foal, the unposted 'pre-teen through teenager' stage, adult) and whatnot. Sounds like fun.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Greetings~ *Just broke out of a shy spell* <3

I'd love to toss out some of my soq for some RP sometime~ I currently have Sophitia Alexandra and Alek Von Helson who are both completely "fresh" plotwise (so I can jump into any plots you have), even though I have their personalities and back stories filled out. heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 am
Hi!

I was wondering if you would be interested in some Flock Rp with my girl Nakita and your boyo Taarab?

Thank you for your time :}

Thalea

Devoted Mage

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm
@Gallus: Heeeey! I THINK I know you, but it was from a looooong time ago and you might have had another username..... But I'm not positive so I could be wrong 8V

Anyway, I have enough soquili that just picking one and one plot is a bit difficult, so perhaps you can give me a small list of ones you'd like to meet and I can either pick one from the narrowed down list or roll for RP match ups? Or I could just roll two and then flip a coin IRL for who Rps with which one of your soquili.

@Thalea: 8D Flock Foal Rp! YES INDEED. <3 We'd have to figure out how they meet perhaps, though, since USUALLY the boys and the girls are kept separate, but then I'm sure they actually introduce them to each other at some point to test their progress while still young enough to perhaps have a chance to adapting to the proper behaviors before giving up on them like Dragain said could happen. X3 I'd also love to know more about your Harpy-raised gal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm
Hmm, yeah that was something I was wondering about, since I am not sure what a male harpy does in the flock; but perhaps that is how they meet, unless there is another way that is not against the flock rules :]

Well Nakita is very headstrong and usually lets her anger get away from her; she speaks her mind and always has to be right, she is never wrong. Never. Her opinion of males is not a very high one, they are like a speck of dust and they should all be enslaved. When it comes to battle or a fight, she has a fiery temper and a calculating mind; she is smart, but she would rather not have others know that fact, for she does not want to be labeled as a dork, like her sister. But once she gets to know someone and likes that person, she is fiercely loyal and would consider them a close friend, although her list of soquili she likes is not as long as the one of dislikes (it goes on for miles).

I can’t wait to learn more about your boyo :}

Thalea

Devoted Mage

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Haha, Yeah, my old S/N was [CNP]Ails Von Helson. 8D <3

I really like Singeri~ Even though his looking for is blank. xD He seems like an interesting Character, especially since Sophitia is about in her 30s in soq age. :>

Alek... I'm not too sure on. He's very sly and quick witted, I call him a silver-tongued fox, he's the type to trick his way into having someone become his 'object', he's very posessive. ;]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm
[PRP] Stripes and Rainbows? [Cloee & Etcetera]  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:41 pm
@Thalea: Ok I was talking to Dragain, and apparently foals are raised together until about a 10 year old equivalent (about a year I'd say) and then split up until they reach adulthood, where boys end in the 'safe zone/harem' when adult and girls are much free-er, and can come and go as pleased. So we can have foal RP, but it'll be within their first year. biggrin They can meet up on a later date once grown up, but do a lot of Rp in the recently from the basket (sorta 5ish equivalent ) to just about a year. <3 So we could likely get a few decent foal RPs out in that time 83

I've been kinda busy, so if you could start it I'd greatly appreciated it @o@ <33

@Gallus: Ahah! I THOUGHT so!

Anyway! I've updated Singeri a bit if you want a better look.

As for Alek, I'm not sure I have anyone who'd really let themselves be tricked that easily into being an object.

@General info:

I've updated Farruca Amachi and Singeri's information.

Farruca Amachi is still needing foal RP: She's currently in her preteens and on a little mini-journey with her 'Aunt' Xochicoatl, a Harpy eagle, to gain something to earn her second bell.

Singeri's About and statistics have been updated. I need RP plot ideas for him: I'm hoping the about can stirr up some ideas with people. I know I want him to eventually be called upon for some sort of grand quest with Chantesuta, however I gotta get the setting set and also have a quest for him to go on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm
Also, Tag to Frezir! 8V  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Haha, yeah! 8D I'm sure the Von Helson names gave me away. /not discreet at all.

As for Alek, that's not a problem, I just wanted to see if you had any interest in him. heart

And Singeri's personality. -drool- Haha, Sophitia is pretty similar (I'm basing her on the same character traits she had in Soul Caliber, so right now she's pretty revenge-driven). And if you ever would like to try some RP, I'm willing to give it a go, he seems like an interesting character. 8D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 pm
-pokes-
Tag backs blaugh  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm
I know I've offered her before, but, I'll offer her again. c|

Maybe Singeri could join Ferra on one of her travel's to dangerous places? She likes to travel and see sights that some may not have the guts to. So far the mountains have been her only triumph, but she's been thinking of the desert, a lush rainforest like place, and a swamp. Just a few to list. I think she'd enjoy his quiet nature. c=

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:49 pm
Okay, sounds good. Maybe they can, but Nakita wont be staying with the flock, she leaves with her sister when her sister goes searching for their father, Nakita would love to return, but she would not be allowed to, so it will be a huge sacrifice for her when she leaves.

Here you go! :}

Two of the Flock

Thalea

Devoted Mage

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm
@gallus: Even if I dont think any would be tricked into a possession situation, usually able to tell when things are getting like that, doesn't mean we cannot figure out at least an RP or storyline involving him. XD

biggrin and if you could start an RP between Sophitia and Singeri, I'd be happy to RP between them. I've been kinda busy with this whole colorist AND ADHD thing, it really takes a stubborn muse or a good strong idea of where to start to make it easier for me to remember to start a thread.

@MusicaLoner: @A@ I am so ditzy, I honestly dont remember you offering her for any RP. However, he could work as guide. Going into the desert might prove a challenge for him: He needs to wrap himself in creamy cloth to travel into strong sunlight since his dark fur and skin, plus somewhat shroomy nature makes him dry out and overheat easily otherwise.

@Thalea: XD awwww! Seem's like Taarab's gonna lose so many people his age by the time he reaches adulthood. Seem's most of the second-gen harpies are gonna up and out of there.

Well! Who knows -- keep your eyes open in the flock after she leaves, there are chances for rules to change over time and someday she may find out she's welcome to return.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff