Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RandomStupidity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:38 am
ya...im jordan from ghettoport  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:35 am
Hi ^^ I'm Chinotenshi. Born and raised in the Cleveland suburbs, I originally lived in Shaker Heights, but moved to South Euclid in middle school. Now I'm a senior at the University of Findlay. In two weeks I start student teaching at Bowsher High School in Toledo. I'm a huge Japan freak and have lived there for a year and a half, and I'm actually going to be teaching Japanese!

Yoroshiku ne! ^^  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Demon_Ripper

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:42 am
Im Rippertiger you can call me ripper. I'm a senoir in Eastland career center . people think im crazy my age is 18 and I'm single hahahaha.
good bye weeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:39 am
Miyuki here. You can call me Mew or Mewkey if you wish, or Jenn if you want to be technical lol. I live in Mansfield and I have for all my life except for the three quarters I spent at OSU-Main. I never got my degree...money and life forced me out of College while I was a sophomore sad . I work at a local credit union, I was married to a wonderful man back in July (16th to be precise), and I've been a Gaian for almost a year. March 17 will be my Gaia birfday yay! I like all sorts of things so it's difficult to list them all out. I'm going to be 25 in August and...well...if you want to know anything else you'll have to ask because my mind just went blank lol sweatdrop  

The Eternal Miyuki

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:19 am
Mike, Worthington  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:10 pm
I'm Lyra007 but y'all can call me Catie... ummm i'm 15 and i live in Toledo. I'm a massive fan of OSU football, for all I'm a girl xp i get crap for that alot. lol I irish dance and am really crazy. so yeah...  

Lyra007

Thomatorr Strongpee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:22 pm
I am Thomatorr! Orge King of the Fallsburg[ Frazeysburg mailing because we are such a crow town we dont even have one!]. I used to live in Newark and I know the place like the back of my hand. I know go to Riverview Highschool in Coshocton/Warsaw and I am a senior.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:56 am
Hey! Welcome to all of the new people. We are going through a bit of a transition but enjoy the forums and try and talk around here. Tell all your friends!  

cherry haterade

Teku77

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:12 pm
Hey, names Derek, I go by Teku when on Gaia, but I am from the heart of Ohio, Columbus.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:42 pm
Hi, I'm Rita, and I recently moved here to Ohio, and I am as far as I know the only Mexican that lives in Zanesville. I am from California and Hawaii originally, but I moved here to live with my boyfriend and his family. I am turning 20 next month and uhm.. I've been playing Gaia since May 3, 2003.  

Sprack

Silver -The Fallen Angel-

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:33 pm
Sprack
Hi, I'm Rita, and I recently moved here to Ohio, and I am as far as I know the only Mexican that lives in Zanesville. I am from California and Hawaii originally, but I moved here to live with my boyfriend and his family. I am turning 20 next month and uhm.. I've been playing Gaia since May 3, 2003.

Welcome to Ohio!

For those of you around here, you may call me Silver or Amber. I am 20 years old. Living in West carrolton, suburb of Dayton....one of the many. Got a sister on gaia, my twin actually. She got me playin in 2003, but due tio school and surgery then, wasn't on much. Like the new look of gaia and hope to meet some cool people here.

Silver  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:36 am
hello, i am De_evo, i recently moved from Cleveland to Akron.
Im into aviation and photography, my pop of choice is Dr Pepper.  

de_evo

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:59 am
Hello! I'm JG and I'm 23. I'm married and pregnant with my first baby. I grew up in a Cleveland suburb and went to Baldwin-Wallace College. I'm now living in Toledo. I've been on gaia since 2003 and live in my guild (see signature). Occasionally I crawl out to check out cool guilds like this wink I'm always on myspace too so send me a friends request if you like (hit my www button). I'll talk about anything, so hope to see you all around!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:13 am
I'm Jessica, from Bowling Green, and 23 years old. I'll be graduating from BGSU in August....and if there's anything else you wanna know, just ask smile  

chicajess

O`Conner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:36 pm
pirate Arrr. My name is Justin, I live in the S.E.O., or South Eastern Ohio area for those not in the know. I'm 19 and very bored. I'm an amateur professional wrestler and a 3 yeard veteran of the Halo tournament circuit. I like playing videogames, going to concerts and reading mad amounts of comic books. That's about it.

Francis Rules.

Morgon County, representin'.

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas