Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Guild Chatterbox & Spam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:36 pm
ccg1232009
videogamesupermaster
sometimes I feel like the only way to get away from my problems is to get drunk maybe I should get drunk hmmm....

you can't feel like that if you haven't done it. So you don't know what it feels like. But for most people you feel worse after you are done drinking. But for me I am fine. Drinking dosen't solve anything it is not an awnser. But suicide. hey there you go.

By the way I was only joking about suicide. Don't do it and don't start to cut your wrists like mike. That is some dumb s**t. And trust me I know about dumb s**t.

Trust him he knows about it because he is it...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:56 pm
that's mean( even if it's true) & if so he need's to get out of living that way and yah and yah he shouldn't drink his probloms away it just make's thing's worse!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:37 pm
yea well I willl know everything next week so untill then I will try to keep positive  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:46 pm
do ur ur a nice person!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:49 pm
yea I know but being nice seems like it does not matter anymore...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:56 pm
videogamesupermaster
yea I know but being nice seems like it does not matter anymore...

yah but who'm ever it doesn't matter to they anit worth it ur so kool and yah and yah and if ppl say ur ugly and stuff don't listen to them ur ur really cute and ur really nice and yah

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:06 pm
obviously you haven't met him. He seriously isn't that good looking. and I don't drink my problems away that is bad. I just benge when I can get some alcohol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:09 pm
That is really really mean dude plus why are you jugeing a guy that is wrong so your opinon does not count  

DanPro05

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:14 pm
I don't think you have any room to talk anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:14 pm
my opionin always counts. and you know I was just joking. ninja  

ccg1232009

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:26 am
hehe i changed sig again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:39 am
gess what ppl? its stressed 6 30...mu hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahh.....im pulling an all nighter blaugh ...mu hahahaha im at palmers house and ehs sleeping and im playing on his comp....so far ive eneterteained myself by talking to girlfrind heart tilllike 5 then i played bunker wars on Starcraft till now smile ...now im gonna try to draw my avatar....then when he wakes up i dunno what were gonna do ...then around 2 ish i think me and chris are gonna hang out then tomorrow morning (as in moday morning)im getting piked up by girlfriends dad and were gonnahang out al day and ohhhh i heart love heart her soooooooo damn much....
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
so ta ta ppl eek srryy im a bi xp t hyper  

DeadPoet115

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:10 am
ccg1232009
obviously you haven't met him. He seriously isn't that good looking. and I don't drink my problems away that is bad. I just benge when I can get some alcohol.

yah i did in giai pic's i saw him and i though he was prety damn cute and + look's anit everything to me and to other ppl if u hot thar's a + but if u personality iz good to than that's even better than look's so HA!

x_x CHelsea x_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:37 am
umm thanks I am bord  

DanPro05

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:17 pm
fairy_goddess08
ccg1232009

yah i did in giai pic's i saw him and i though he was prety damn cute and + look's anit everything to me and to other ppl if u hot thar's a + but if u personality iz good to than that's even better than look's so HA!

that makes no sence learn to speak english. Then I will understand.

x_x CHelsea x_x

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games