Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenya_the_Lioness

Eloquent Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:51 pm
Nickname: Kenya/Eddy
Likes: my boyfriend, my family, guys/girls, alchoholic beverages, cigarettes, my job ((its the best)) computers, anime, Survival Project, my cat Ony, food, japan, japanese tourists
Dislikes: stupid people, things stupid people do, n00bs, puke, drugs  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:40 pm
Hello all. I got a random invitation to join this guild which is always cool, so I accepted. Im 18 and in college so I might now be able to post too much but im happy to be along for the ride.  

Dramady

metallicious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:44 pm
Hello all, first off thank you for the invite. My name is Kristin, i'm 20 yrs. old from ohio. my fav band is or was the distillers (they broke up cry )and bad religion. and i love long walks on the beach (just kidding)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:58 am
Hi, I'm Rabbits_united AKA Rebecca
I was invited to join the guild by Red Onyx.
I like doing lots of stuff (which includes watching Big Brother and teasing my little brother)
I hope I can make some contribution to this guild!  

- iR a b b i t t -

chessiejo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:12 am
heya.

i am a college sophomore but a little older than they usually are.

i am using my online self to try to convert my real self from crabby sarcastic bitchiness to nice helpfulness.

i compete at swimming and softball, write poetry, sing, love to hike, and played euphonium in the band.

i live in the frozen northern mountains, with bear and moose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 am
NAME: David
NICKNAME: anything that comes to mind ( i go by nasty nate )
Thnx for the invite onyx, but how did u find me in all of the gaians here  

final_fant_fan

DeleteThisAccount2020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:53 am
Greetings. My name is Kreestuh (or Krista). I'm fifteen, female, and a christian. I hang around a lot on the comic creators forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:11 am
Name: Josh
Nickname: Vash/Caboose
Likes: drawing, reading, movies (especially comedy, horror and sci-fi), video games (Halo, Legend of Zelda), anime, Star Wars, girls (yes, am single), RvB, Family Guy, Ren and Stimpy, Firefly/Serenity, Angel, hanging out
Dislikes: stupid people, things stupid people do, n00bs, smoking (goes under "stupid people and the things they do" category)  

Elessar Elric

Princess Slayer Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:00 am
Okay, first of all.....
My name is Cheri. But my nickname is Cher Bear, Scary Cheri, Shorty, and other names I can't remember at this moment. But you can call me PSC if it's easier to remember, most gaians do.

I love Simple Plan, Fall out Boy, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Avenged Sevenfold, The Click Five, Gwen Staffani, Blink 182, and anything like that. xD I"m a music geek, or so my friends say.

I'm in a band, it's called Eklipse. With a backwords K. But that will hopefully be changed because half of us don't like it. xD

You won't find me anywhere with at least a CD player. I have to rock out wherever I go. xD Even in stores.

I have a bad temper problem, and it's easily set off. Just the two main things to never do is call me a whore/slut and we'll get along just fine. =D

I do watch TV, just not a whole lot. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, anything that's a Tim Burton movie basically. I love Adam Sandler movies, anything that can make me laugh and i'm a sucker for love movies. I watch Ren and Stimpy, Naruto, Family Guy, and the Simpsons, and King of the hill when I can catch those shows.

I write poetry and songs in my free time, mostly love poems or emo poems.

My favorite colors are always neon colors. Mostly Pink/green and then the only non neon color I like is like, Black. xD

I'm uber easy to get along with, I love to talk, I have that whole talking problem where i'm always talking to someone somewhere. I don't get out often so i'm always on gaia. =D

Oh yeah and i'm 13, and i'll be 14 January 30th.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:03 am
hi im mikal 13 or wat up  

Groin Buster

Suki Fairy

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:09 am
'ello,

My name is Sarah, but I prefer to be called Suki...my nickname. I'm not entirely sure who invited me to join this guild, but I thank them anyway because I got a pink link from this place ^_^ thanks!

I'm 17 ...I like..uhm...stuff ^-^ I'm currently having relationship problems so I'm sorry if I go on about that >_< ... I'm really not all that interesting I dont think O.o...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:32 pm
hello, my name is Sydney.
Im in to the fine arts. I love poetry and play writings and dramas and all of that stuff.
I love being around close friends and family.
I love making new friends. Im really nice, i would love to get to know everyone!

Godspeed!
Sydney  

SydtheSquid_1

Gopherchuck

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:37 pm
Username: Gopherchuck
Name: Shannon
Personality: Nice, but very moody. I tend to over-obsess about little things...I like to write and make up stories...I like new friends, but I don't like requests out of the blue...
Look in my profile to see everything there possibly is to know about me. xP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:24 am
I'm known on most of the Net as HitokiriTaijiya. My one mission as an otaku is to get the Jinchuu Arc from RuroKen manga animated to give the series a proper ending.

Other than that, I enjoy posting in the GD, ED Computers and Technology forum and of course the guilds I'm in.

For more info, check out my profile! smile  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

thisshitisoldandgottago

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:53 pm
Hello,

I'm Wendy. I'm sixteen years old as of today, January 17. ^w^. I'm Chinese, originally from the Hubei province.

I love art, especially computer graphics--check out my DA gallery if you want to see it. *shameless plug*

And I like writing, I co-authored a novel with Avatar of Retribution, but we've still got some tweaking to do. *more shameless plug*

I'm kind of shy and submissive IRL, I daydream a lot and I'm... romantic, I guess. Lol. The number one thing I hate, though, is emo people and their poetry. Chu. That's all, I guess. xD  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games