Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Lynnea will be a voice of contention. She came from a place where foals were born and immediately raised to be tools in their parents' politics, and that will be something that she'll see in this. While she won't leave the herd because of it, it will bother her. (Sort of a note to self here. XD; )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:23 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Celegras is played by Chaotic Pandie now wink She might want in on this

Chaotic Pandie

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 pm
Fatal Irony
Mahogany Sunset

Chaotic Pandie

Thanks Fatal! I'll go add her quote to the announcement. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:02 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Fatal Irony
Mahogany Sunset

Chaotic Pandie

Thanks Fatal! I'll go add her quote to the announcement. <3

No prob darlin! I'd jump in too if I had any other Cerynei XD Someday perhaps!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Roarie Desu
Wicked would likely be supportive strength. If that's what you need. To her babies are wonderful and she'd love to have some of her own. Perhaps you were looking for a character with a little more of an odd angle. Dunno.

It would be awesome to have Wicked join! 8D We could definitely use some supportive strength~ We're also looking for less supportive ponies, if you know any. XD

Do you have a preferred method of contact once the thread is set up and ready? Should I PM you or quote you here or something? :3
I only have the one Cery sweets. Not for lack of trying in customs. But whatever.

Either works. You can even prod me on AIM or Skype if you want immediate responses.

Perhaps you'd like to see this:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:35 pm
Mahogany Sunset

So I have Crystaea who left her previous herd because of a disagreement. This could have been that herd! She (hopefully) will have had a kid with Solemn before he was cursed and that would have been when she was picked up. Being the independent type she raised her blind daughter by herself (not through any fault of the herd) so when she hears of their plan she is down-right indignant. They can either discuss or fight, it's up to you, but ultimately she'll leave the herd, probably leaving Sarynae, her daughter, with them.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:41 pm
Amirynth
Mahogany Sunset

So I have Crystaea who left her previous herd because of a disagreement. This could have been that herd! She (hopefully) will have had a kid with Solemn before he was cursed and that would have been when she was picked up. Being the independent type she raised her blind daughter by herself (not through any fault of the herd) so when she hears of their plan she is down-right indignant. They can either discuss or fight, it's up to you, but ultimately she'll leave the herd, probably leaving Sarynae, her daughter, with them.

This sounds like a great plot! 8D To be clear, she would be indignant at Cali and Kenton because she raised her daughter without help, and now Cali and Kenton want to put some of the responsibility for their own kids on the herd? And then Sarynae will stay with the herd, right? How old will Sarynae be?

Is there a way you would like to be contacted for when the RP starts up? :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:53 am
Mahogany Sunset

This sounds like a great plot! 8D To be clear, she would be indignant at Cali and Kenton because she raised her daughter without help, and now Cali and Kenton want to put some of the responsibility for their own kids on the herd? And then Sarynae will stay with the herd, right? How old will Sarynae be?

Is there a way you would like to be contacted for when the RP starts up? :3

Yup! Pretty much. Sari would be a young adult. And quoting or sending a message is the best way of getting a hold of me usually.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:55 pm
Roarie Desu
I only have the one Cery sweets. Not for lack of trying in customs. But whatever.

Either works. You can even prod me on AIM or Skype if you want immediate responses.

Perhaps you'd like to see this:
User Image

All right, I'll be sure to keep in touch! <3 Hopefully we'll start in the next week or so. And that is one wicked peacondor! (Pun not intended, I honestly thought that when I saw it.) Congrats!

Amirynth
Yup! Pretty much. Sari would be a young adult. And quoting or sending a message is the best way of getting a hold of me usually.

Okie doke, sounds good! I'll keep you in the loop on when we get started - I'm hoping that it'll be in the next week or so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:15 am
Alrightie, feel free to ignore this, but I thought I would drop this off here as an idea. xD;

Would the Vanaras herd be interested in trading items and things with The Silver Willow Bell Herd? Even if they don't have really anything to trade or give in return, there's usually an overabundance of some items, so they wouldn't mind giving away some things. Eventually maybe even working up to the point of becoming friendly allies, helping each other in times of need[attacks, food shortage, etc.] smile

Again, feel free to disregard this entirely, but I figured it couldn't hurt to throw this your way. smile  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 pm
pippi18848
Alrightie, feel free to ignore this, but I thought I would drop this off here as an idea. xD;

Would the Vanaras herd be interested in trading items and things with The Silver Willow Bell Herd? Even if they don't have really anything to trade or give in return, there's usually an overabundance of some items, so they wouldn't mind giving away some things. Eventually maybe even working up to the point of becoming friendly allies, helping each other in times of need[attacks, food shortage, etc.] smile

Again, feel free to disregard this entirely, but I figured it couldn't hurt to throw this your way. smile

The Vanaras would love some allies! 8D They could probably trade things like flowers and herbs, and Calixte could come and perform lifemating ceremonies or something, if anybody would like anything like that. XD A few IC years from where we are right now, Ithillun will begin cultivating flowers and plants (so they don't have to "hurt" nature anymore) and she would also probably be glad to share her knowledge with the Silver Willow Bell Herd. <3

As for helping each other in times of need, we will eventually have big plots with several purewalkers, and the Vanaras will probably need help with that. :3 I also love the idea of cooperation during a food shortage and would love to talk about that some more once our major herd plots for the immediate future are done. 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 pm
The thread is all set up - here it is for your perusal. <3 I'll quote you again when it's time for you guys to post. n.n Thank you so much for being a part of this!

Roarie Desu
Amirynth

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 pm
Mahogany Sunset
The thread is all set up - here it is for your perusal. <3 I'll quote you again when it's time for you guys to post. n.n Thank you so much for being a part of this!

Hey guys! Just wanted to remind you about the RP and ask you to please post soon, if you are up to it and available. <3 Please let us know if you need to drop out.

Roarie Desu
Amirynth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:31 pm
Mahogany Sunset

So sorry for the delay. This RP kinda slipped my mind when I forgot the path I was supposed to take with Crys and Sari. Everything has been sorted out in my head again!  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out