Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:36 pm
I hope this isn't offensive to bring up, but I am starting to find that this guild is attracting a large amount of bi women. There's perhaps a sociological theory to explain this, but I just had the strong urge to highlight this.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 pm
WalrusM3
I hope this isn't offensive to bring up, but I am starting to find that this guild is attracting a large amount of bi women. There's perhaps a sociological theory to explain this, but I just had the strong urge to highlight this.

In my opinion, I think it's that current "Oh I'm going to say I'm bi too look cool" phase that a lot of teenagers are going through. x3 I hope that isn't offensive to anyone. I'm not saying anyone specific on here is doing that though, but it's probably something that plays into it.  

PoogBooket

One last Rat

Shameless Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 pm
FaiiTheDemon
WalrusM3

In my opinion, I think it's that current "Oh I'm going to say I'm bi too look cool" phase that a lot of teenagers are going through. x3 I hope that isn't offensive to anyone. I'm not saying anyone specific on here is doing that though, but it's probably something that plays into it.

Lucky I'm not a "teenager" cause It'd be a little offensive since I know my sexuality beter than stranger who said so. I may be mostly into woman but not make myself lesbian "cage" just because of that... well, probably I should put there "lesbian" cause It's dificult to find girly man who's not a gay... but still worth to try, he? Btw don't you think it's not really tolerant to call it "phase"? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 pm
One last Rat
FaiiTheDemon
WalrusM3

Lucky I'm not a "teenager" cause It'd be a little offensive since I know my sexuality beter than stranger who said so. I may be mostly into woman but not make myself lesbian "cage" just because of that... well, probably I should put there "lesbian" cause It's dificult to find girly man who's not a gay... but still worth to try, he? Btw don't you think it's not really tolerant to call it "phase"? rolleyes

I wasn't attempting to insult anyone, but I apologize if I offended you. Even so, you didn't have to act in such a childish manner about it. Anyways, I am simply saying that there are girls who will say they are bi and make out with other girls to get guys attention, and that's the only reason I'm saying this. I never said it was anyone in these forums, I'm just stating my opinion about what WalrusM3 said.  

PoogBooket

One last Rat

Shameless Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:27 pm
FaiiTheDemon
One last Rat
FaiiTheDemon
WalrusM3

I wasn't attempting to insult anyone, but I apologize if I offended you. Even so, you didn't have to act in such a childish manner about it. Anyways, I am simply saying that there are girls who will say they are bi and make out with other girls to get guys attention, and that's the only reason I'm saying this. I never said it was anyone in these forums, I'm just stating my opinion about what WalrusM3 said.

Well, my english may not be good enough to say it way I wanted but still cant see anything childish in protecting myself and others. After that you may be right, it became fashionable to be bi, but it's nothing bad in fact that people are becoming more open for those things...
Ok, lets close it like that - I didn't want to argue, but just to say that your opinion may really be taken as offensive  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 pm
One last Rat
FaiiTheDemon
One last Rat
FaiiTheDemon
WalrusM3

Well, my english may not be good enough to say it way I wanted but still cant see anything childish in protecting myself and others. After that you may be right, it became fashionable to be bi, but it's nothing bad in fact that people are becoming more open for those things...
Ok, lets close it like that - I didn't want to argue, but just to say that your opinion may really be taken as offensive

Alright. x3 Sorry, I might have mis-understood you then and taken it the wrong way. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I just don't think girls should make out with girls to get guys attention. There are some girls who will do that, but totally be homophobic. I've met them, and it's cruel. I'll just leave it at that though because I don't feel like arguing either.  

PoogBooket

xMichelleTheCutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Name: Minnie or Michie (Short for Michelle)

Orientation: Straight
Interest: N/A
Favorite things to do: Hang out, Text , etc.
What Grade am i in?: Freshmen
Favorite kind of Music: Pop, R&B, Rock, Techno., and Metal
Favorite shows: ABDC, MTV shows, and sometimes Glee
Favorite Books: The Lovely Bones
What state I live in: LA, California
What Gender you are Interested in: Guys, Boys
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for: A guy that is cute and funny
Partner Online or real life? Online
What Ages are you willing to date? 13-14  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

[General Information]

Picture: User Image
(not a p***s in my pants, just an awkward bulge ;v wink
User Image

Name: Lola! (actually just a phonetic play on my real name)

Ages: 15/16-24

Orientation: Lesbian

Interest: sewing, reading, debate, foreign languages, travel, singing, theatre, anime, writing

Hobbies: roleplay, costume/fashion design, roleplay, acting, swimming/dance, speaking french

What Grade I'm In: Junior year of high school! 11th grade, almost done.

Favorite Music: Indie rock/foreign music- french artists and bands like Camille and Indochine; Tegan & Sara ( emotion_bigheart ), Ani diFranco, Broadway musicals, Animal Collective, Led Zeppelin; English musicians like Florence and the Machine, Adele, The Who, The Clash, Amy Winehouse, Franz Ferdinand, and this one band I love but who's name escapes me at the moment. D:

Favorite Shows: I watch Glee SOLELY for Brittany+Santana. Doctor Who, House, Skins (UK), Misfits, Bones, Dollhouse, Dexter, various psych-thrillers, etc. (Favorite movies being V for Vendetta, Black Swan, The Red Shoes, and a couple of lesbian romances...)

Favorite Books: Harry Potter! More Harry Potter! Anything by Tamora Pierce, the Princess Diaries (in the original series, she's a vegan who wears Dr. Marten's and has strong opinions on the meat industry- fyeah), various fantasy novels, Kissing Kate, The Time Traveler's Wife, etc.

What Your Looking For: Online for now, I guess. Still a minor, technically, so why take any chances? Someone who cares can wait a year and a half, right? :3

Description: Someone funny, intelligent, likes to roleplay, and possibly attractive (bonus points). But really, just someone interesting to talk to who keeps up on "current events" and possibly hopefully might not turn out to be a 40 year old man. ;v;

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: My Tumblr is [here]

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm
FaiiTheDemon
WalrusM3

It's true. As a 16 year old I can say I've seen this happening with many people around me, and it IS mostly females. ;v; And the worst part is, it's not a sign of people being more tolerant of alternate sexualities, because plenty of these (not all) "bisexual" girls will give us lesbians dirty looks and be rather snide and overall unpleasant/borderline discriminatory. I'm not saying all bisexual girls are looking for attention, but I do think that it's become a "way" of pretty much letting the world know you're unsure of your sexuality. Not to say that adults can't be bisexual, but in teenagers it's less of them actually being interested in both genders, and more of a way of "testing the waters" which is something you don't need a label for- the term "bisexual" is a defining "cage", in itself. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:01 pm
Picture: User Image[ I don't give my real pics **Ped.o Protection**

Name: Mirjana Lee

Age: My age is in between 10-15. I'm not 10 or 15, but in between. **Ped.o Protection, once again**

Ages: No one over 20, they are too old for me.

Orientation: Bisexual

Interests: Tarot, Japanese, LGBT, singing, anime, manga, drawing

Hobbies: Tarot Reading, Roleplay, thinking about dreams, drawing

Favorite Music: Breathe Carolina, Fleetwood Mac. (They are very different but I like em'!!)

Favorite Shows: That 70's Show, Psych, Monk, The Simpsons, Family Guy

Favorite Books: The Summoning, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Out of My Mind

Description: Very new-age, but worships god (I am a sinner, we all are) I am learning Japanese, but only know very little. I guess I'm funny...Ppl laugh at me... I use ped.o protection, and so if you are a ped.o reading this, you are going to be a star on dateline. (I love, yet hate tht show) I'm not really looking for dating, but I might date a little bit. If you have interest in me, PM me please.

User 32533777

Bipolar Support Mule

8,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Ask me for one. (sorry)

Name: Julie

Ages: Age is just a number to me.

Orientation: -.- I don't label myself, I don't care what gender you are. I never understood why this was a big deal.

Interests: Learning, role-playing, watching movies, sewing, tattoos, piercings, pretty much any body modification.
Hobbies: reading, video games(kinda), make-up/hair

What Grade I'm In:12th

Favorite Music:Mostly alternative things.

Favorite Shows: That 70's Show, Invader Zim, anything I can find on Netflix.

Favorite Books:hmm, I don't know.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I am looking for someone who is awesome, and can have real conversations. Also, if things get serious they should be willing to meet in person eventually and talk to me via other means.

Other Sites To Contact: I have a skype and yahoo account.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:34 pm
[General Information]

Picture: You'll have to ask me yourself.

Name: Tessa Roxana

Ages: 14 1/2 to 16

Orientation: Straight

Interest: Music, Movies,

Hobbies: Sports, Video games

What Grade I'm In: 9th

Favorite Music: Rock, metal, country, spanish, screamo, pop, rap, ect.

Favorite Shows: Wipeout, NCIS, CSI,

Favorite Books: Ellen Hopkins heart

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Doesn't matter, just a good heart and sense or humor.

Other Sites To Contact: Facebook (only if you talk to me, then ask for my FB page.)

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

la morte di me

Aged Citizen

11,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm
Name: Keri (sounds like curry)
Interest:as im people... well im up for anything really i just have to get to know the person first
Favorite things to do: animals, drawing, music, hanging with people, cooking/baking, softball, cosmetics, pretty much anything
What Grade am i in?: senior
Favorite kind of Music: anything but bluegrass
Favorite shows: most anime, cupcake wars, animal cops
Favorite Books: most manga, fantasy creature books
What state I live in: Pennsylvania (In the US)
Any sites That you can contact me from: ummmmm maybe when i get to know you better
Picture Of Me: ME!!
What Gender you are Interested in now:
either
What you are looking for: someone who can love me for me and who wont cheat one me. Someone funny and open, who gets along with my friends and family
Partner Online or real life? Online then in real life
What Ages are you willing to date? 18-20  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 am
la morte di me
Name: Keri (sounds like curry)
Interest:as im people... well im up for anything really i just have to get to know the person first
Favorite things to do: animals, drawing, music, hanging with people, cooking/baking, softball, cosmetics, pretty much anything
What Grade am i in?: senior
Favorite kind of Music: anything but bluegrass
Favorite shows: most anime, cupcake wars, animal cops
Favorite Books: most manga, fantasy creature books
What state I live in: Pennsylvania (In the US)
Any sites That you can contact me from: ummmmm maybe when i get to know you better
Picture Of Me: ME!!
What Gender you are Interested in now:
either
What you are looking for: someone who can love me for me and who wont cheat one me. Someone funny and open, who gets along with my friends and family
Partner Online or real life? Online then in real life
What Ages are you willing to date? 18-20

hey maybe I could be that guy you wanted?  

no longer vaild

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games