Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick winced at the thought of being caught. "Yeah, well you can add me to the list too, I guess. My dad just ignores me all the time, and can;t stand to be around me after about two minutes. I'm shocked he even took me shopping in Diagon Alley with the way he acts," He just rubbed his face a bit, then ran his nand through his hair. "So, anyone else excited about the new school year? I read my books over the summer, and honestly, I wish I had been able to get some of the upper classes' books. I'd love to see what they're like."

----------------------------------
State: Not Lonely
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

"Eh, I'm looking forward to being away from my father for many months. Plus, my cousin lives in Hogsmeade, so maybe I'll get to see her." She shrugged. "The classes might be fun too."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:39 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Hogwarts Express // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide wrinkled her nose. There were reasons you weren't supposed to do everything you wanted. Every rule had a reason. It seemed like Gracie either hadn't learned that or didn't care. She couldn't understand that. She'd been loved, spoiled, even, but never so much that she started to think of doing things just because she could. But, then, she wasn't very brave, either, so maybe that had a lot to do with it. "I guess I'm... excited," she paused, not really sure that was the right word. Anxious was more like it. But, she supposed that excited worked just as well. "-excited. To be doing something new. I mean, my family has always done the same thing, always. My dad brews potions and comes up with new recipes, we all work in the garden. That's it. So, I guess it'll be fun to get out of that routine." More like nerve-wracking. She wasn't sure she could handle it. But, she would try.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin looked around, it didn't seem anyone was going to sit with her. She opened the owl's cage, standing up to put the cage away. Caitlin plopped back down on the seat, watching Wise land on her lap. She stroked under her beak, smiling at the Snow white owl. She leaned against the window, her brown hair over her right shoulder. The first year had a feeling she'd be a loner this year, and so far, her prediction came true. She brushed away her thoughts and watched Wise fly to the shelf above her. Caitlin sighed, proppung her feet up on the seat next to her.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded, she could tell that Ada didn't really mean excited just by the way she talked but she shrugged at let it go. "I can understand that." She said quietly. "All I do every day is take care of Lyv, make her breakfast, watch her play with her friends, blah blah blah." She trailed off. "I love my sister to death, but it can get boring just making sure she's happy and having a good life." Michelle sighed and tugged on her pony tail in thought. "I think I'm kind of glad to be able to be without her for a bit. She needs to learn to live without me.. and so do I..."
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled at Ada. "You have a garden?" She asked excitedly. "We have a garden, but no one takes care of it besides our house elves Jupiter and Dolly." She shrugged. "They don't like it when I mess with their stuff so I don't." Gracie glanced up as Alpha hooted loudly at her. She rolled her eyes at the bird and stood up, sticking one of her fingers into the cage.

OOC: I'm off to bed. I'll be on tomorrow~

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned around to see Steele following with Katrina. "Hey, Steele!" she exclaimed, glad to have seen him again. If her hands weren't full with her belongings, she would've definitely hugged him. She quickly lead her friends to an empty compartment near the middle of the hall. "Come on, guys!" she yelled over her shoulder before stepping into the small room.

wearing

((Sorry about the smallish post after my few long ones))

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda smirked, also not really in the mood to smile. When Eretria forced a smile, she noticed it wasn't "real", but she didn't question it. She is kind of like me, so maybe nothing's wrong, she thought. Usually whenever Amanda smiled, it was probably a forced one. "Okay, I won't bother you," she answered, letting her friend get back to her reading. Quietly, or as quietly as she could, Amanda lifted her bags up onto the overhead compartment. Her cat, Toby, sat in his cage, which Amanda placed on the seat next to her. "Come here," she whispered, opening the cage and taking the cat out to hold him.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Where were they? He had been searching for his friends for awhile now. Chase felt like he had been walking for a long time, even though it hadn't even been two train cars yet. Even though the cabins were filled with people, he couldn't hear their chatters; It all seemed a huge muffled mess to him. So he walked into a new car and found himself besieged with noise. He looked behind him and saw that he just walked through a train-load of people. What?

Since when? Did he somehow pass through them? Chase was getting confused when his little fox starting licking his hand to get his attention. He smiled and rubbed the fox's head, "Let's find our friends," he said.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria bit her lip as she realizeed that Amanda had gotten the wrong impression. "No, no you're fine. I can't seem to concentrate anyway." She closed her book with a snap and replaced it back into her trunk overhead. "So, how are you enjoying your new broom? I haven't had a chance to try mine out yet." She had gotten a new broom, an older Nimbus 2001 to be precise. However, her father's strange behavior had started that day, and she was concerned that something had happened when she had been in the shop. It almost seemed as though her father had done a one-eighty on her in the span of a couple of hours.

State: Distracted
OOC: I'm going to head off to bed, but I'll post tomorrow. Night.

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:48 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Hogwarts Express // Wearing

User Image

Adalaide gave a small sigh. She'd never really been unhappy... In truth, she'd been rather spoiled, and everything, save for her mother's strict attitude about cleaning and work. She'd always been busy, but aside from cleaning and shopping, she'd loved it. And they'd spent more time in the garden than anything else. "We have a huge garden. My dad is a Herbologist and a Potioneer, and we grow all our own plant ingredients for his potions. I've been working in it for as long as I can remember. It's the thing we do all do as a family." She smiled, her expression growing proud. "This summer, I got to repot Mandrakes! My daddy said we wouldn't do that at school until our second year!" She was happy that, in Herbology, at least, she'd be ahead.

(( OOC: ))
I'm off for the night as well ^_^

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 am
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda let out a small sigh. It wasn't exactly a sigh of relief, but it was definitely not because she was annoyed about anything. "I've only tried it once. I definitely have to go out on the pitch before the try outs start this year because it's just so much harder to control it. The brooms at school are so easy to control compared to my Nimbus 1000, but I still think it's a better broom. I just hope I master it before try outs, or else I might not make the team this year," she admitted, leaning back in her seat and closing her eyes for a moment. She squeezed her cat a bit tighter before letting sit down next to her on the seat.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

((Next post at Hogsmeade Station))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 am
Rawwk N Rawwr

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron followed the crowd of students who were boarding the train. Most of them were older than he was, so he figured he shouldn't speak to them. He walked along the hallway, hoping to find an empty compartment. I guess there aren't any, he thought with a sigh. Instead, he found a compartment with a brown haired girl sitting alone. She was kind of cute; she had brown hair and was wearing clothing that most eleven year old girls would wear on a casual day. Cameron would've also been wearing casual clothing today if it wasn't for his mom, who thought he should look nice for his first day at school. She wouldn't even let him wear a hat! "All the other compartments are full, can I sit here?" he asked Caitlin, trying to speak the least amount of words possible. He wasn't a kid who easily made friends, so his speaking skills weren't all that great. Cameron didn't know the girl's name, and that would probably be the only thing he'd learn about her today.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Fury of the unnamed gods sparked fires of spite, kindled by the breath of mortals and besieged by the grace of angels; spectators of their own folly. Ghastly spectral vices clouded them, the world, all shifting and growing and yearning for new life, teeming with the pulsation of magical might. Like waves, rolling seas of life pushed and pulled at the fray, picking apart the world as the two prefects gravitated towards one another, calm and collected as fire and ice.

"Indeed, it has," he mused, poison rolling on his tongue like bitter sweet harmony on a growling voice. "Even a lion can have its weaknesses..." he explained, donning a narcissitic smile that bled too many truths into the open canvas. One day soon, this monstrosity he had created will be gone, soon.

Phinelia knows now, after all, it can only be a matter of time.

Though without question, or so much as a thought as to how similar they had grown to come, each Prefect began the dutiful walk on to the Hogwarts Express side by side. The prefects cart, no doubt, where they ought to be. "Gladly, my lord..." Tay agreed, falling in step with the towering lion, though, now, only a scarce few inches shorter.

"You must have been kept busy, Trinity was growing... "Unruly.. Wondering what might have happened."

But I thought you'd be long gone by now... "I still haven't heard word from Zane, and Xilan still needs reassurance...

"I'll linger at the sorting feast again, see who I can find."

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin jumped when she heard a voice speaking to her. She swung her legs down and looked up at the boy. "Oh, uh, Sure." She mumbled. She looked at Wise, who was flying down from the rails to greet the boy. "I'm Caitlin Engels," She said, her cheecks dusted pink. She looked the boy over; he was kind of cute. He was dressed formally. Was she supposed to be formal also? She asked herself, being careful not to slip up and say her thoughts. Caitlin ran her fingers through her hair, she was waiting for the train to start moving, even though she was extremely nervous.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Grace listened to Ada talk of her parents, still twirling a piece of hair around her finger. Her family never did things together. Really she mostly just spent days wandering around the giant house, talking to the house elves, or hanging around the city talking to passerby's and bothering adults. "That's cool." She said. "My parents don't have cool jobs like that. My mom's a chef, and my dad's a lawyer. I don't think my uncle even has a job..." She shrugged and looked through the glass door of the compartment. Gracie sighed and tugged on the curl of hair as she thought about her home life.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle flipped her bangs out of her face once again. No matter what she did they refused to stay out of her face. She bit her lip, as Ada spoke of the mandrakes. She wouldn't be ahead in any of her classes. "I'm worried I'll fail all my classes." She muttered under her breath. She was excited for school but she didn't know if she'd be good at any of it. "That's cool Ada. Vincent says mandrakes are really dangerous to repot. Was it fun?" She gave her friend a half smile.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games